Long time

The next morning Francesco and I say goodbye to Chuck, tyler, and my mom and dad. They left to go back to Florida and Chuck and Tyler are going to New York. Francesco and I aren't leaving for France Until tomorrow. "Hey babe Blake and Byron are going to come by today and we're gonna pick which songs I'm gonna sing this coming Tour." I said. "Alright! What time?" Francesco replied. "In about an hour." "Okay, I'll be in our room when they get here."

Francesco and I decide to go to our favorite cafe while we're here, we've missed it a lot. I walk inside and thank the lord barrie isn't here, it would be my luck if he was. We order our favorite frappé's then sit down. "So guess who texted me last night.." Francesco said. "Oh god, who?" I replied. "Elena. She said congratulations and she hopes to see me soon." Francesco said laughing.

"Geeez. She's obsessed with you. I mean I get why but really. Did you reply?" "Yeah I said thank you and likewise." "Likewise? Why did you say that?" I said. "Well it wouldn't be that bad to see her, or rita, we were all really good friends." Francesco said. "Oh yaa then she tried to have sex with you while I was at a show." I said sarcastically.

Francesco laughs then says "well it's not like we're planning anything. I was just being nice, plus I wouldn't hangout with her again without Rita there. You should meet Rita, you'd like her." "Hm. Maybe. If she's nothing like her sister, then I probably will." I replied.

Hey guys!" I said opening the door and letting Blake and Byron in. "Hey lanz" blake said. "Hey miss soon to be Carrozzini" Byron said smiling. I hug them both then they sit on the sofa. "You guys want anything to drink?" I ask. "I'll have a water,please" blake said. "I'm good." Byron answered. I walk to the fridge and get blakes water then hand it to him and sit next to him. "Okay so what songs are you thinking of putting into the set list?" Blake asked.

"Well, I definitely want to do pretty when you cry, it seems to be a lot of people's favorite. And I want to do west coast of course, mm, shades of cool and yeah. What do you guys think?" I replied. "That sounds awesome! I think you should do money power glory as well." Blake said. "Yeah and old money. Definitely." Byron added. "Yess perfect. See this is why I need you guys!" I said laughing.

An hour later after we picked the final set list and which city's would have a special song at the end, I ordered pizza for us. I go into my room and kiss Francesco then say "come eat pizza with us, it should be here any minute." "Are you guys done?!" Francesco asked. "Yeah,we're just hungry now." I said laughing. "Okay! I'm hungry too."

I hold Francesco's hand then we walk to the living room. "Hey guys" francesco said to Blake and Byron. "Hey man, I didn't know you were here." Blake said. "Whaddup francesco" Byron said. "You guys doing ok?" Francesco asked. "Yep" they replied. "Are you going to be joining lana on the road for the endless summer tour?" Blake asked. "I'm not sure, I have to look at my schedule again. And Lana's shows, I don't even know the dates." Francesco replied.

After Blake and Byron leave francesco and I get out calendars and sit at the table so we can plan out wether he can come with me or not. Blake got us both thinking about it so we decided it's Time to organize it.Francesco and I go back and forth with dates then francesco holds his head and says "babe, I won't see you for two weeks and five days.." "What..that's way too long. We can't do that!" I replied. "I have shoots almost everyday, and music videos to shoot, and when I'm not there I'm traveling to the next place." "Babe that's way too long..I don't think I can do that." I replied. "I know. Me either.. But we don't have a choice." Francesco said.

"Damn this is gonna suck..." I said. "It'll be ok baby. We'll work it out. We'll call each other all the time and Skype,ok?" Francesco replied getting up and wrapping his arms around me. "Ok.. I love you.." I said. "I love you more." Francesco kisses me then we head to bed. 2 weeks and five days will be the longest I've ever gone without being with Francesco, it's mainly three weeks, I'm gonna miss having him on the road with me.. It'll be weird. But I understand, he has to do what he loves too. We'll try really hard to talk to each other as much as we can.