Not my day

I walk into the apartment and run to my room and sit on the bed. "Lana wait! Can we talk?!" Francesco said walking into the room. "I'm really sorry." I said with a tear falling down my eye. "Babe it's okay. We need to talk about this" francesco said walking up to me. "I just can't do this. I can't do it." I said standing up. Francesco takes my hands "why? Tell me why you can't." He says. "I don't know if I'm just not confident enough to think I can keep you happy or just even keep a relationship. It's a big step Francesco." I replied.

More tears keep falling down my eyes, francesco wipes them then says "Lana. You're perfect. Not just in general, but for me. I don't know why you think that. I mean sure I'm nervous about it too. I always want to keep you happy,but you can't let that get in the way. I love you so much. Either you want to be with me or you don't babe."

"Don't say that ,you know I do. I just need more time.." I replied. "Ok. Well if that's what you want we'll wait. I don't care about getting married right now I just want to be with you. We aren't in a rush." Francesco said. "Okay...thank you. I love you, you know that right?!!" "Yeah. I do..Come here." Francesco said holding out his arms. I walk up to him and he hugs me tightly. "I really don't deserve you." I said. "Shut up you deserve everything in this world." Francesco said rubbing my back.

Francesco doesn't know but I can tell he's disappointed. He's trying not to show it. He put the ring somewhere in his dresser. God I feel so bad..I told him it's not him though. I feel like such an asshole telling him it's not to soon and I'm ready, then he's about to ask and I blow him off. Francesco lays next to me and puts his arm around me. "Way too much of an emotional day." He said. "Yeah. It has been. Let's just watch a movie." I replied. "Deal" francesco said.

I texted Chuck and told her everything. She can't believe I did that. She feels really bad for francesco. But she knows how self conscious I must be to turn down a proposal. Chuck told me about how Francesco asked my dad if he could marry me. And now I feel even worse. God I'm stupid. I look over to Francesco and he's sleeping, I decide to make him dinner. He always cooks for me and it's the least I can do. Im gonna make his favorite rice and beans!

"Babe, wake up!" I said sitting next to francesco on the side of the bed. "Yeah?!" He said yawning. "Come here" I replied. I take his hand then when he gets up I kiss him then lead him to the kitchen. "You made me dinner! Aw baby! It looks so good." He said smiling. "Good!! Sit down and I'll bring it to you." Francesco kisses my neck then sits down. I put his food on a plate then walk to the table. "Thank you" he said grinning. "My pleasure" "do you want wine?" I added. "Sure!" Francesco replied. I pour him wine and pour myself water then I sit down.

"This is amazing babe!" Francesco said with his eyes big. I laugh then say "I'm glad you like it! I need to practice cooking more. Different Types of food instead of just rice and beans." "I like your rice and beans." Francesco said grinning.

After dinner Francesco and I get back in our beds and snuggle. My phone rings, it's my dad! "Hey dad!" I said. "Hey honey! How are you? Mom and I miss you." Dad says. "Aw I miss you guys too! I'm okay. How are you? Are you coming to the show in Texas?" "Just ok ? And I'm good, yes I'll be at the Texas show!" "No I'm good. And good! Bring mom. I miss her!" I said laughing. "I'll try, you know how she is about traveling. Hey have you heard from charlie?! He's not answering our calls or texts. Or chucks!" Dad said. "He is?!? No I haven't since I left. I'll call him tonight." I said. "Good thank you! Love you baby girl." "I love you too!"

I'm about to go to sleep but I figured I should call charlie first. "Hello.." Charlie answered. "Charlie! Hey! What's up? Mom and dad said they haven't heard from you in a while" "Yeah, I just didn't feel like talking to anyone.." Charlie said. "What's wrong?!" I asked.

"I broke up Katy. I just didn't want to tell anyone because then I would have to answer questions and it was too soon." "Charlie im sorry! What happened?!" I asked. "She never liked me. She was in it for you. After you left she kept asking when we could go to a show, and that's all she would talk about is you. She kept asking for your number and when we'd see you again. She also told the paparazzi you and Francesco were getting engaged because I told her you guys were serious. I didn't think she would say anything..I was talking to her like she was my girlfriend."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry chaz. I had no idea. I thought jaime told them that. I feel so bad. I'm sorry! I know you really liked her, it's not fair." I replied. "Ya. It's not. Hey I'm gonna go, its pretty late. I'll talk to you later ok" Charlie said. "Ok...love you chaz" I said. "Love you too. Bye." He said hanging up.

Ok today is just not my day. First I was proposed to and I denied it, then my brothers girlfriend who he liked a lot, turns out to only be dating him to get to me. Geez