Friends

Francesco and I just got to my apartment in LA and my parents went back to Florida. James AND jaime are Coming to my show tonight. Jaime has never met francesco, she knows Barrie though,we all use to hangout a lot. She probably knows about the breakup. Hopefully haha. "What time should we leave tonight babe?" Francesco asked. "Well I have to be there at 5 so 4:00 the traffic will be insane." I said.

Francesco and I are eating lunch on the sofa, we got pizza ! "So babe you're going to meet my friend tonight, jaime." I said. "You've never spoken of her before?! That's strange." Francesco said. "Well that's because we haven't talked in forever. Nothing happened we just stopped. And she randomly is now talking to me and said she wants to see me." "Hmm she sounds Fishy." Francesco said. "I don't know we'll see!"

Francesco and I just made it to the venue! Jaime texted me saying she'll be a little late but James said he's here. The dressing room door knocks and I say "come in" James walks in and says "hey del rey!!!" While hugging me. "Hey Franco how've you been?!" I asked. "I'm good. Hey Italy." James said looking at francesco. "What?!" Francesco said. "That's what I'm gonna call you, Italy. You know cause you're Italian." James said laughing. "Why don't you just call me Francesco" I said trying not to laugh. "Fineee" James replied.

20 minutes later Francesco, James and I are sitting on the sofa eating chips. When the door knocks I get up to answer it. "Hey babe!" Jaime said standing there with her arms open "hi!" I said. I hug jaime then let her in. "Jaime this is francesco, my boyfriend." I said. "Oh you're not dating Barrie anymore!?" Jaime asked.

Francesco snickers then I say "no, that needed awhile ago." "Oh okay, well hi Francesco! Nice to meet you." Jaime said shaking his hand. "You too!" Francesco said. "And this is James my friend." I said. James stands up and shakes jaime's hand. "Nice to meet you!" He said. "You too james!"

Jaime sits next to me and francesco starts talking to james because he knows jaime and I should talk alone. She says "how have you been? Like really been" the last few days I talked to Jaime I told her how Barrie was trying to get me to smoke weed and how I almost did a few times and she stayed with me for a week. "I've been really good. Never been better." I said smiling. "How are you?" I added. "That's great Lana. I can tell how happy you are, francesco seems like a nice guy. And I'm great,normal." Jaime replies.

"He is! And that's great. I'm really happy you're here Jaime." I said smiling. "Me too! But I think I owe you an explanation. I'm really sorry I lost touch. You know I love you right?! I just got so busy and with the baby I was always doing something and just ran out of free time. I should have still called you. I'm sorry." Jaime said. "Aw hun. That's okay. I understand. I mean I was really upset but I get it. And yes I know you love me." I replied grinning. Jaime hugs me then I get ready to go on stage. "Kill it" Jaime said.

After the show I walk into my dressing room jaime, James and francesco are holding flowers and grinning "you did amazing!!" They said. I laugh then say "you guys are so sweet!! Thank you." I said walking up to them and hugging them then kissing francesco. "We sang to every song" james said. "We sure did" Jaime added.

"Aww I'm glad you guys came. It's always even more fun when friends are around." I replied. "Hey Lanz could I talk to you for a minute?" James said. "Yeah sure." I replied. James and I walk to the other side of the room and he says "we're cool right?!? You know, from what happened...." "Yeah don't worry about it, we're good. Everyone makes mistakes." I replied. "Okay good. Because I like you being my friend." James said smiling. I hug him then we sit next to jaime and Francesco.

Francesco and I are on the plane after the show, heading to New York. We're going to stay with Chuck for a day then go back to Italy. "I'm glad you met jaime" I said to Francesco. "Me too. I like meeting your friends. If they're important to you ,then they are important to me!" He said smiling. "YOU are important to me" I said with a cheesy smile on. "You're more important to me then I am to you." He said kissing my neck. "Nope, not true" I replied laughing. "It is" francesco says kissing my chest.

Francesco gets on top of me and we start to make out. He takes off my jeans and start to rub me. I kiss him harder and I put my arms up and he takes off my shirt. "Fuck you're beautiful." Francesco said. "Hold that pose right there." He added. I'm laying back on the seat with one arm on the side of me and the other by my head. Francesco always takes pictures of me. I guess it's the photographer in him! He gets his camera and takes the picture. Then puts it down and gets back on top of me. I kiss his neck while he un hooks my bra. He rubs and kisses my chest. "I want to make you smile and feel good." Francesco whispers while he takes off his pants. "Wait babe the condom" he said. "Ugh I was hoping you'd forget." I said. Francesco pulls a condom out of his pocket and puts it on. "Really you had on in your pocket?!" I said. "Yeah you never know with us when it'll happen." Francesco replied. As he gets inside me slowly I bite my lip "mmmm you're doing good already" I said. He starts going faster and I arch my back "fuck yeah right there" I said holding francesco closer to me. I start to moan as francesco rubs My p**** and goes faster and faster. "FUUUCK" I said then starting moaning. I get up and push francesco down then I sit on lap and start f***ing him. I kiss his chest then we go faster. I lean over and he kisses my chest and holds my back. "God you feel so good" he says. Francesco picks me up and we start f***ing against the airplane wall. I start to breath heavy and moan louder. "Fuck yes!!" I said holding onto the ceiling while francesco goes harder. My mouth drops open and my whole body gets warm "oh gooddd" I said. "Score" francesco said smiling then we kissed.