Parents

Francesco and I are driving away "fuck!I'm sorry babe! We should have just gone home like you said." Francesco said. I move up to the front then say "it's not your fault, we should be able to do anything we want in our car." I said. "I just hope they didn't get any pictures of me with my top off." I added. "Oh god me too." "Ughh I'm so embarrassed" I said putting my head in my hands.

Francesco and I get back to the apartment and take a shower. We lay on the sofa and put a movie in then I lay my head on his shoulder."Even though that happened. It was still so amazing." I said smiling at Francesco. "Fuck yeah it was" francesco replied then kissed me.

A few hours later my phone rings and francesco is sleeping so I go to the deck. It's Chuck! "Hey babe!!" I said answering the phone. "Hey!! I miss you so much!" Chuck said. "Aw I miss you too! How have you been?" I asked. "I've been good. Super busy, doing shoots,but Tyler's been tagging along so it takes it easier." Chuck said. "Aw tell tyler I said hi. And maybe you can visit soon."

"I really hope so. And sooo what happened today must have been really embarrassing!" Chuck said giggling. "How do you know already!!" I replied. "Lana it's all over Social media. Especially Twitter" Chuck said. "Oh great. I haven't checked. I should be expecting a call from dad anytime now." "He probably will call you" Chuck said. "I can't believe you guys thought you weren't gonna get caught." She added.

"What does the story say?!? Do they know we were doing it??" I asked. "They just said you two were heating things up in the car and there's a picture of your top falling off and you're holding it." Chuck said. "Oh god...we don't it all over the place and don't get caught so I Didn't think in our car we would." I said laughing. "Eww too much information." Chuck said. "Well we do." I replied giggling.

"You guys use protection right?!?" Chuck asked. "Noooo. I don't like to." I said. "So your on pills?!" "No...." I replied. "Lana!!" Chuck yelled. "What!! He's careful." I said. "Girllll. You know you just scheduled more tour dates right?!" Chuck said. "Yes I know. Like I said, he's careful." "Mm mm mm. Alright. Well I've got to go now but I love you! And I'll talk to you soon." Chuck said. "Ok mom! Love you too." I said sarcastically. Chuck laughs then says "bye lanz." "Bye!" I replied.

I walk back inside and francesco is awake. "Who was that?!" He asks. "Chuck, she's worried about our sex life." I said laughing. Francesco's eyes get big then he says "what?!?" "She's worried because we don't use a condom." I said sitting next to Francesco. "You told her that! Why would tell her that!"

"She asked!" I said. "well maybe we should start,I know you said if it happens it happens but you just scheduled a lot more shows." Francesco said. I raise my eye brows "Ugh we can try, but I know I'm not gonna like it." I replied. Francesco puts his arms around my waist and kisses me. "We'll just try once and see how it goes,ok?" Francesco said kissing my cheek. "Okayyy" I get on Twitter and more pictures were released. There's one of us from the back of the car it's zoomed and you can't really see because of the tinted windows but you can see figures, and I'm on top of Francesco, geeezz. And another one of my bare back. I show francesco and he shakes his head "I'm sorry babe."

It's the next day and Francesco and I just picked up lunch now we're taking it back to the apartment because my parents will be here any minute. " I wonder if your parents saw the pictures. They haven't asked you about it have they?" Francesco ask's as we take out plates and forks. "Nope, haven't heard anything. They're probably too afraid to say anything." I said laughing. "Well he takes care of what's going around on social media so I'm surprised he hasn't." He said. The door knocks and I run to it "hey guys!" I said opening the door.

"Hey honey!!" My dad said. "Hi baby!" My mom said. They come in and both hug me at the same time. "We missed you!" Mom said. I laugh then say "I missed you guys too!" My mom hugs francesco then my dad hugs him. "How have you been Francesco?!" My parents ask him. "I've been great! Loving it here." Francesco replies. "How do you guys like the place?" I asked. "Oh it's just beautiful! You both decorated it so well!" My mom said looking around. "You did! I love it." My dad says. "Thanks! We worked hard on it." I said smiling then looking at francesco and winking because we did it all in a day.

We're at the table eating lunch. "So mom, dad, francesco and I have something to tell you. It's good news." I said. My mom and dad look at each other then say "what is it??" "Well, we decided to move here permanently. We aren't going to sell my California apartment or my New York, but this will be our official home. When I have no shows we'll be here." I said smiling.

"I thought you said you didn't want to live here? You said francesco did but you didn't." My dad says. "Yeah you said you wouldn't want to live here." My mom adds. "Well I changed my mind, I love it here." I replied. "So what changed your mind?? Francesco?" My mom says. "What?! No , I just like it here better." "It was a mutual decision, I'm not making Lana move here if that's what you're saying." Francesco says. My mom sits back then my dad looks at her then back at us and says "no no we're not saying that. We were just wondering. That's great. We're happy for you guys. It's not like we see you often when you're in California, it'll be the same!"

"Good. Because that's what's happening. I want to move here because I like it. It'll be good for us." I said. Francesco stares at his hands under the table. I notice that he's uncomfortable and maybe upset so I hold his hand under the table. "Good, if it's good for you guys it's good for us, right pat?" My dad said looking at my mom. "Yeah, that's right." My mom said. "Okay...well Francesco and I will be right back." I said getting up and pulling francesco with me.

We walk into our room and I close the door, I kiss francesco and hold his face then say "you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine.." He says. "I don't know where that came from, you know they're never like that. We probably just caught them off guard." I said. "Yeah, you're right..lana you know we don't have to move here if you don't want." Francesco replied. I put my arms around his neck then say "babe Don't let them get to you. I'm not moving here because of any other reason then the fact that I actually want to,you know that." I said. "Okay, just making sure..I love you." Francesco said. "I love you too baby."