Moving

I sit on the couch after barrie leaves. Chuck and Tyler walk back in. "Are you okay?" Chuck said. "Yeah I'm fine. He just said the same old same old. How I still love him and he still loves me and I don't love Francesco." I said. Chuck hugs me then says "he's got major issues. He really needs to move on." "Tell me about it. Well, we can go now. I'm ready to go home." I said.

We just made it back home and Francesco's on the couch. "Hey guys!" He said. "How was your show?" He added. I walked up to him and kissed him then said "it was good, we had a fun time. Hey babe could I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. "Yeah of course." Francesco said. I took his hand and we went to our room. "we'll be back guys" I said to Tyler and Chuck.

Francesco and I sit on the bed then he says "what's up? Is everything ok?" "Yeah everything's fine. I just wanted to let you know, from me, that after my show Barrie was in my dressing room. Chuck tried to get him to leave but he said he needed to talk to me." "God why doesn't he go away! It's been a year." Francesco said putting his hand on his head "what did he want?" He added. "I know. It's insane. He just said the stuff he always does..." I replied.

"Which is?" Francesco asked. "Just that he's tried moving on and he can't. And he still loves me...that's it." I said. "Jesus. He needs serious help. What did you say?" "I told him I love you, and that I have no feelings from him." "What are we gonna do...will he ever leave you alone.." Francesco asked. "Let's move to France. Seriously. We both like it there better, it's not like we're moving there because of barrie, we've been wanting to. I mean we hardly even visit, and we have an amazing apartment there." I said. "That would be amazing. You really want to? And Be there all the time?! I mean when you have no shows." Francesco said.

"Yes! I want to. Let's do it." I replied. "Wow, okay! " Francesco said smiling. "I have a show in Arizona the day after tomorrow. So tomorrow, we'll pack the things we want, and take it to Arizona with us, then head to France!" I said. "Wow thats soon, but ok! I'll be ready" francesco kisses me then smiles "This will good good for us." He says holding my hand.

I smile then kiss him again as I put his hands on my waist. We start making out then he says "Chuck and Tyler are in the living room babe we can't do this now." "I'll go tell them we're going to sleep, it's late anyways." I said getting up. I walk out and they're not even in the living room. So I yell outside they're door "guys we're going to sleep, cya tomorrow!" "Okay night! Love you." Chuck said. "Love you too."

I walk back into our room , lock the door and jump on francesco, he laughs then we start making out, I lay on top of him pushing him back onto the bed. He grabs my waist then puts his arms around my back. I start kissing him harder and he pulls over my shirt and kisses my collar bone and my neck then he un hooks my bra and kisses and grabs my chest. I kiss his chest then take off his pants "mm Ive been craving you." I said smiling at francesco. I start to rub him faster and faster then I start sucking on him at the same time. "Oh fuckkkk" francesco said running his fingers through my hair and holding the sheets.

I suck francesco harder and faster then the pulls me next to him and gets on top of me, he takes off my jeans and underwear and starts fingering me as we makeout I arch my back as he goes faster and deeper I stop kissing francesco "fuuckk" I said as he goes faster. He pulls out his fingers then starts f***ing me. "Fuck yes" Francesco said kissing my body while he goes deeper and harder. "Give it to me" I whispered in Francesco's ear. He flips me over and I'm on my hands and knees, he starts to f*** me and I hold onto the sheets "FUUCKK !! harder!!" I yell. francesco holds onto my waist and goes faster and faster the whole bed starts to shake."YESS right there baby!!" I say reaching behind me and holding francesco closer to me. I feel my whole body get warm and fuzzy. My mouth is wide open and then I moan in relief. "Oh god that was amazing." I said laying down breathing heavily "fuck yeah" francesco said laying down next to me.