We scored!

Francesco and I just woke up, it's 10:30 am. We had a late night last night. We didn't get home from the pool until like 1:45. We have a flight back to California tonight. We've only had one day here but Chuck said she's at our apartment in cali and francesco and I really want to hangout with her while we all can.

I still have four more days off! I think this has been the best week of my life." Francesco says grinning. "Mine too! We ought to do this more often." I replied. "Yeah we do. Even though we've only been here for a day I'm happy to be going back to LA to see Chuck." Francesco said. "Aw babe that's so sweet." I replied.

Francesco and I just made it to our apartment in California ! Before I get to the door Chuck comes running out and she hugs me "hey Chuck!" I said. "I missed you guys so much!" Chuck replied then she hugs francesco. "We missed you too!" Francesco says. We walk inside and and Chuck says "so I'm dating someone and I want you guys to meet him. He's gonna come over tomorrow."

Francesco and I look at each other then I say "that's great Chuck! I can't wait to meet him. How long have you two been going out?" I ask. "Thanks you'll love him! And only 3 weeks now." "Oh okay, I'm sure I will." I said smiling.

After we say goodnight to Chuck, francesco and I go to our room and get in bed. "I hope this guy is a complete gentleman or I'll have to beat him up." Francesco says. "I'm sure he is. If Chuck wants us to meet him he must be." I replied. Francesco starts kissing my neck and he puts his arms around me. We like to fall asleep like this.

The next day Chuck said her guy friend will be here in about 30 minutes to eat lunch with us. So while francesco and Chuck obsess over photography, I decide to go to the café I always go to and get the four of us lunch. Chuck says he likes sandwiches so that's what I'll get him.

As soon as I walk into the café I see barrie at a table with a girl, they're smiling and laughing. She's cute, she has long waves black hair with a baseball cap on, she has a blue low cut shirt with white shorts. Barrie notices me looking so I look away. He gets up and walks over to me. "Hey Lanz!" He said leaning in for a hug. "Hey barrie!" I said hugging him. "How are you? You look great." Barrie said. "I'm good! How are you? I see you have a lady friend." I replied. Barrie looks really good! He shaved a little and he's wearing nice clothes. This is so weird.

"That's good! And yeah that's Emma, my girlfriend." Barrie says. Emma waves to me and I wave back. She seems so nice. "That's awesome! She's cute." I replied. "Are you still dating that photographer? " he asks. "Francesco, yes I am!" "That's great! Well I'll let you order I just wanted to say hi. It was really great to see you again, you look good" barrie said. "It was good to see you too! And thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I said smiling. He hugs me then he sits back down.

While I'm standing and waiting for my food, I see barrie from the side of my eye looking at me multiple times. I don't look that good. I look at him and he quickly looks away. I smile then the lady hands me my food. As I open the door I wave to barrie and he waves back smiling. Then I turn around and leave. I'm so glad he found someone else.

I walk inside my apartment and out the food down on the table, I walk to the sofa and sit next to francesco and Chuck. "You're back!" Francesco said kissing my cheek. "Yep! And guess who I saw??" I said. "Who?!" Chuck and francesco replied. "Barrie! And his girlfriend." "What?!? He has a girlfriend?" They both say at the same time.

"Yess he came up and talked to me for a minute and she waved to me. She's really cute. She's got long wavy black hair, she's skinny, tan and seems really nice." I said. "Wooow. I'm glad he found someone finally." Chuck said. "Me too! But too bad he can't ever get anyone as hot as You again." Francesco says. I smile then say "I don't knowww she's pretty!" "Babe no one is prettier than you." "Hey" Chuck said frowning. Francesco and I laugh then he says "except you Chuck, you are as gorgeous as lana."

After we set up the table with the food I got chucks boyfriend knocks on the door. "Perfect timing" francesco said. Chucks walks to the door "hey baby!" She says. Francesco and I look at each other like "oh boy" "hey babe!" We heard a mans voice say. Chuck hugs the guy and he comes inside. "OOOOO he's hot!!" I whisper to francesco. "Why would you say that to me." Francesco said laughing. Chucks boyfriend has black hair, brown eyes and a really nice smile. He's tall and tan and has muscles. "Damn." I whisper to myself.

Him and Chuck hold hands and walk inside, francesco and I walk up to them and Chuck says "Guys this is Tyler, tyler this is my sister Lana and her boyfriend Francesco!" "Hi! Nice to meet you!" I said smiling and shaking Tyler's hand. "The pleasure is mine! I've heard your music, I'm a fan." Tyler says smiling. "Aw well thank you!" I replied. "What up!" Francesco said shaking his hand. "How were we so lucky to get these girls!" Tyler says to francesco. "I know right ! We scored." Chuck and I laugh then we all sit down to eat.