Fixing things

Francesco and I just got home from his shoot. Francesco sits on the sofa and I get us some chips and drinks. "So babe you know how I hung out with James today?" I said sitting next to him. "Yeah..?!"

"well...we went to this pizza place and he had one too many drinks,so I drove us home then we came here and just sat on the sofa so he could shake it off,well he got a little too touchy ..so I put him in his place then he left." I said. Francesco sits up "how far did it go?!!" "He just put his hand on my thigh and tried pushing me back, then put his hand on my neck.." I replied.

"Oh fuck no. Did he stop after you told him to??" Francesco asked. ".....I had to tell him twice but then he did." Francesco gets up and grabs his keys. "Where is he staying" he asked me. "Babe I took care of it you don't need to go over there!" I replied. "I'm not going to hurt him I just want to warn him. Now where is he staying??"

Francesco knocks on Jame's door, after a few seconds James opens it and Francesco punches him. "If you fucking touch Lana again I'll do worse. I don't know why you fucking think it's okay to put your hands on her especially When she says NOT to. AND get away with it. don't even think about going and crying to her that I punched you, because you're a weak ass mother fucker and I know you would." Then Francesco walks away. James is still holding his face on the ground and just stays there.

Francesco walks into our apartment
"Everything ok?" I asked. "Yup." Francesco said putting his arms around me and kissing me. "I love you. I'm sorry he did that." He said rubbing my back. "I love you! And that's ok...he was just drunk and stupid. I'm glad you went over there though." "Me too. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson. But I don't know if I want him around you babe.." Francesco said. "I understand, it's fine if you don't.. Not sure I want to be either"

Francesco left for his shoot a few hours ago. The door knocks and I got to answer it. It's James. "I don't think you should be here." I said. "Can I just come in for a second Lana, please?" James said. "Why so you can try something else.." I replied. "Please" "fine.." I let James in and I stand by the door with my arms crossed. "What happened to your face? Did Francesco do that?!?!!" I asked. "No he didn't. I got in a fight ." "James tell me if he did." "He didn't I swear." Jame said. "Ok. So what do you want."

"I don't think I can ever express how sorry I am. And how disappointed I am with myself. We were such good friends and I had to screw it up. Lana I'm so sorry...if you don't forgive me I'll understand." James said. "I had to say stop twice. That's not ok. I shouldn't have had to even say anything, you can't have every girl you want james." I replied.

"I know that I feel so bad. I don't know what I was thinking. That never would have happened if I wasn't drunk, I know that's no excuse but I don't want you to think you can't be around me." James said. "Well I do now...I don't want to put myself in that situation and Francesco's not okay with it either.."

"Ok. I get it..well maybe some day again you'll want to...I'll give you your space. I'm sorry again del rey." James said. "Thank you..and that sounds like a good idea...I'll see you later." I said. "Okay..cya." James left and I go and sit on the sofa. Men...

Francesco just got home and I'm in my bed. He comes and lays next to me and I kiss him. "How was your day ?" Francesco's asks. "It was good. James came by." I said. "What!? Why? What did he say??" "He tried to apologize. But I didn't really accept it. I told him I don't want to see him for a while, that's it. Oh and I saw what you left him." I said laughing. "You're not mad?" Francesco asked. "No, I was kinda upset you didn't want to hit him." I replied. "I couldn't help myself." Francesco said grinning "I'll always protect you." He added

I smile at him and I kiss him again. "I love you so much." I said staring into Francesco's eyes. He puts his arms around me then says "I love you more than you know."

I lay on francesco then sit on him and slowly take off my top, then I reach for my bra "fuck" he said biting his lip. He holds my waist as I take off my bra, I put my hands on his face and start kissing him. He moves one hand from my waist to on my ass. I stand up on the bed and take off my jeans then underwear. "Damn you're so Fucking sexy." Francesco said. I smile then sit back down and take off his pants. I tease him a little bit by kissing him one by one. Then I start to stoke him and lick him "mmm baby, you do it so well." Francesco said as I start sucking on him and stroking faster. Francesco holds my head closer to him and I suck even harder. "Oh godddd"
Francesco pulls me next to him then gets on top of me. He kisses my thighs then goes down to my p**** "fuckkk that feels so good." I said. Francesco wraps his arms around my thighs and just starts licking me, he puts his tongue further and I arch my back. I start to moan and hold Francesco's head onto me which makes him go harder. Francesco comes back up and We kiss , "show me how much you love me" I whispered. Francesco smiles then kisses my neck he enters me slowly and I start to moan. He starts off at a slow pace then he starts going faster and faster "FUUCK yesssss" I said breathing heavy and kissing Francesco's neck. He starts rubbing me while he f***'s me and I hold onto his back. "OH MY GODDDD fuck!!" Francesco lifts me up from my back and holds me closer.