Back home

After we eat breakfast we decide to go shopping. We stop at a thrift shop first because my dad always finds his Tropical shirts there! He's obsessed with them. "Dad I found one!" I said holding up a tropical shirt. "Perfect! I'll take it." Rob said. 15 minutes later he found 3 shirts and bought them all! After that we shopped for two hours at the mall. Then we went to a movie.

"I'm so glad you came baby." My mom said as we walk inside the house. "Me too, I try to come as often as I can." I said. "We know it's okay, I'm going to try to come to more of your shows." Mom replied. "Aw good! I love when you guys come." "I'll try to too." Charlie said. I smile then say "maybe some day soon I can fly you guys up to France and stay with Francesco and I in our apartment, you haven't seen it before." "Yes! We should. Just let us know when." Dad said. "Yeah I want to go to France " charlie added.

I just made it back to California! It's 2:30 am. I spent the whole day with my family then I left. I open the door and francesco runs up to me and hugs me "I missed you" he said rubbing my back then kissing my cheek. "I missed you too! I'm so tired." I replied. We kiss then he grabs my hand and takes me to the kitchen "I figured you would be, and you'd be hungry so I made you your favorite pasta. Then we can go to sleep." He said smiling. "Aww baby That was so sweet! It looks so good." I kissed his cheek then we sat down. After we eat, Francesco and I get in our bed and he tucks his arms around me and we fall sleep.

The next morning we're getting ready to go to the beach. It's a beautiful, sunny and extremely hot day. We get to the beach and lay down on the far left side. I put my big floppy hat over my face because it usual gets really red, francesco lifts it up and kisses me then puts it back. I laugh then say "you couldn't resist it could you." "Nope, not at all." He replied.

We get in the water and go a little deep and francesco grabs my waist and pulls me closer. We start to make out and francesco moves his hands to my butt, I wrap my arms around his neck and we start kissing even harder. "Let's go somewhere " I said. "Where?" Francesco replies. "That restroom over there" I point to the restroom that looks like no one uses.

Francesco and I go into the bathroom laughing "I hope no one sees us because we look guilty" francesco said. "Nah I don't think anyone was watching" I replied. "Babe don't you think we should start using protection since you don't want to get pregnant now?" Francesco ask's. "Hell no, I don't like condoms. I mean whatever happens happens, I would want kids with you if anyone so it doesn't matter" I replied. Francesco holds my face and we start kissing against the wall. (It's a one person restroom by the way) he slides his hand down my bikini bottom and starts fingering me. The faster he goes the harder I kiss him. He picks me up and sits me on the sink that also is a counter so it's not small, and he takes off my bikini bottom and slides me to the edge of the sink and we start f****** I hold onto his back which is still wet from the water and I kiss his neck over and over. He starts going deeper and I start moaning "right there,fuck yes." I hold Francesco's back and pull him in closer then he starts kissing my neck. "Faster" I whisper. He starts going faster and harder and I bite my lip. "FUUUCK" I yell with my whole body feeling a warm sensation , my mouth is wide open but no sounds are coming out. "Oh god that was amazing." I said. "Fuck yeah it was." Francesco says. I get on my knees and say "your turn" I start rubbing francesco then start sucking him. "Mm yes" Francesco says stroking my hair. "God you're so amazing." He adds.

Francesco and I walk out of the restroom holding hands and giggling "no one seems to notice" Francesco said. "Thank god" I replied. We kiss again then get in our car and head home.