Jackie

I just got to Barrie's and it's 3:30 am. He opens the door and we don't say anything for a minute, we just hug. I walk inside and we sit on the sofa. Barrie is still kind of sobbing so I sit next to him and put his head on my chest. He keeps sniffling then he said "Thank you for coming." He looks awful, and it smells like alcohol in here. "Don't mention it. Have you been drinking ?" I said. "Not a lot. Just a few, I didn't want you to come and see me drunk again." He said. "Good, you need to not get drunk for yourself and your mom,not me." I replied.

"Are you sure you want to sleep there? You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep here." Barrie says. I'm on the sofa, because barrie doesn't have a guest room. "No I'm fine, you know I like sofas." I said smiling. Barrie laughs then says "okay. Goodnight Lana." "Night." I replied. Once I hit the pillow I fell straight asleep.

The next morning I get up and go to Barrie's room, he's still sleeping. It's 9:30 am. I see the necklace I gave him for his birthday, on his neck. Oh gosh, he needs to wear something else. "Barrie" I said sitting next to him. "Wake up" I added. I push his arm a little then he moves. "Morning love" he groans. He looks at me and smiles, like he's happy to see me when he wakes up. I look away because I don't want him to try to have a "moment" with me. "We should go visit your mom. After you take a shower." I said. "It's going to be really hard for you to see her like that Lana.." Barrie replies. "I know, but I need to see her."

After Barrie and I get ready we get into my car and drive to the hospital. "So you've been good? Before this?" I ask barrie. "Yeah. I've been okay, you?." He said. "That's good. I've been good too." "Why were you in Hawaii? You don't ever have shows there." Barrie asks. "Yeah I didn't, francesco and I wanted to get away, and he had a shoot there." "Oh, that's...cool. What does he think about you being here? I hope I didn't cause any drama" Barrie said. "No you didn't, it's fine, he said he understands. He'll be here later today though." I replied. "Oh okay. Good." Barrie says softly.

We just made it to the hospital and barrie is taking me to the room. I take a deep breath and go inside. There's Jackie, Barrie's mother and one of my greatest friends. Jacki has always been there for me. I think she came to more shows of mine than barrie did. Li haven't talked to her since the break up and I regret that so much now. Barrie and I walk Up to her, I hold her hand and cry.

Barrie holds me and rubs my back. "She probably hates me now because of the break up and I can't even explain myself now." I said still crying. Barrie hugs me tighter "lana she doesn't hate you. I told her I messed things up and she was so disappointed in me for letting you go, she thought we were going to get married." Barrie said. "So did I, but you did fuck everything up!!"I said pushing barrie off of me. "Lana-" Barrie said but then I replied "can you just leave us alone for a minute." "Ok. I'll be in the hallway." Barrie replied.

10 minutes later I come out and walk up to Barrie. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah. Thank you for comforting me. I'm sorry I yelled at you,I just lost control of my emotions." I said. "It's okay. You deserve to yell at me anytime you want." Barrie said. I laugh then he puts his arm around me and we walk out. We just made it back to Barrie's apartment and we're sitting on the sofa. He hands me a cigarette. "Oh god I wish I could." I said laughing. "You don't smoke anymore?" Barrie says sounding surprised. "Nope, I quit a while ago." I said.

Francesco texted me all this morning and he just said he's here. The door knocks a few seconds after I get the text. I run over to it and hug Francesco so tight. "Are you okay?" He said. "Yeah,.ill be alright." I replied. I let Francesco in then I kiss him. Barrie tries to act busy with smoking. Francesco walks behind me to the sofa but I pull his hand. Then we sit down. "sorry about your mom" Francesco said to Barrie. "Thanks.." Barrie replied. God this is awkward. "Lana are you going back to your apartment now.." Barrie asked. "Yes, but I'll be back tomorrow. I'll bring you something to eat for lunch." I said. "Okay..you don't have to though, I'll understand." Barrie said. "No I'm going to. I want to." Francesco clears his throat then stands up. "Babe I im gonna go to our apartment and unpack and hangout,just come when you're done ok?" Francesco said. I stand up then say "okay. I love you." Barrie looks away and puts his head down. "I love you too" Francesco said then he kissed me. "Cya .." Francesco said looking at barrie. "Cya..." Barrie replied. I walk Francesco to the door then I kiss him again.

Barrie and I got food then we watch movies for a while. I think Barrie needed this. Just someone to take his mind off his mom. I'm getting ready to leave because it's 8:30 and we're standing by the door. "Thank you for today love." Barrie said. "You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "Yeah cya tomorrow." He said then we hugged for a minute then he kisses me on my cheek. "You're still just as beautiful." Barrie whispers. I roll my eyes then laugh and say "I'll see you tomorrow barrie."

I walk inside my apartment and Francesco hands me a smoothie. "Made it for you" he said. I put it down then hug him. "I just need a hug from someone I love .." I said. Francesco smiles then hugs me. "It's going to be okay." He said kissing the side of my head then hugging me tighter.