Bday plans

It's the next morning and Francesco has his arm resting on my stomach and his head is on my chest. "Morning baby" I said then kissed his forehead. "Good morning " Francesco mumbled. "I'm still sore, and I have a show tonight." I said laughing. "My bad,I'll carry you to the venue." Francesco said giggling. "Let's go to the beach before the show." I said. "Okay,let's go take a shower then." Francesco replied.

Francesco and I arrive to the beach and lay next to each other. He rolls over and kisses me. Then holds my hand. I still melt every time he touches me. I kiss his cheek then squeeze his hand. He turns on the radio on his phone and we listen to nirvana. After a little while Francesco and I get in the water. I splash him in the face and laugh then he grabs me from behind and picks me up and kisses me. I laugh then kiss him back.

Francesco and I are in the venues dressing room. "Hey Alex and Jacob want to go to dinner tonight after your show, want to?" Francesco asks. "Of course! I love them." I said. "Okay cool. I'll tell them."

After my show Francesco and I leave to go meet Jacob and Alex. After greeting a few fans ,we go inside. We see Alex and Jacob and walk over to their table. "Hey guys!" Francesco said. Everyone exchanged hugs then we sit down. "What would everyone like to drink?" The server asks. "I'll have red wine,please" Jacob said. "I'll have red wine too please." Alex said. "And I'll have the same thing." Francesco said. The server looks at me then I said "I'll just have a water. Thank you." Jacob and alex look at me strange then I said "ex alcoholic." "Ohh we're sorry we didn't know." Alex and Jacob said. "Oh it's fine. It's all good." I notice a few people I don't know, staring at me,probably just fans.

After an hour of eating and laughing francesco and I say goodbye to Alex and Jacob and head out. Once we get home we change in our pajamas and get in bed. I look at my phone and there's a text from my dad (he always keeps me updated with what's happening on Twitter and everything) There are pictures of tweets and tmz and everyone saying I'm pregnant because everyone was drinking wine and I was drinking water? What???

" Francesco look" I said showing him. "What! People are so dumb. I can't believe They think you're pregnant." He said. "But they know I'm an ex alcoholic so why do they think that??" I said. My phone rings and it's my dad, I put him on speaker phone. "Hey dad" I said. "Hey honey..so these rumors. They aren't true right?" Dad said. Francesco looks at me in confusion "dad what?!? No it's not true! Like I would get pregnant while we're planning my next tour. It's just all crap, you know I don't drink." I said. "Well I figured but I was just making sure!! I haven't talked to you in forever." He said. "I know, but I have a show in Florida next week,so you'll see me then." I said. "Okay, love you" he replied. "Love you too dad,bye" I said then hug up.

"Having a baby wouldn't be all that bad." Francesco said. Oh great. "No it wouldn't. If the time was right." I said hoping to shut him up."yep that's true. Until then we can just practice protectively ." Francesco said smiling and kissing me.

Francesco just left the room to watch tv,I call Chuck and close the door. "Hello??" Chuck said. "Chuck! Francesco's birthday is in 3 days!! Friday!! I'm freaking out! I have NOTHING planned." I said. "Oh god." Chuck said. "-You always last minute things." "I know, but you're the clever one so what should I do??" I ask. "Well, he doesn't want anything too huge. Hey! he's been feeling insecure with the whole barrie thing and he thinks our family hasn't accepted him yet,and he loves France, so maybe we could throw him a surprise party in France! With whole family. With posters that say we love him,and music and food. And invite his friends. And you can give him the 9 million dollar camera you got him. Then you and him can spend the weekend there when we leave and do your thing." Chuck said. "Oh my god that's perfect!! That's why I ask you. And maybe that weekend I can rent a boat just for me and him one night." I said. "See! You can just keep surprising him." Chuck said. "Thank you so much Chuck." I said. "No problem, make sure to buy lingerie and cute underwear for that whole weekend,because we all know what you guys will be doing every night." Chuck said laughing. "True" I said laughing too.