I'm fine will do.

It's the next morning and I didn't sleep at ALL. What Francesco was saying is true. And I feel so bad. People always compare him to barrie. Not just my family but paparazzi, my fans,social media. It wouldn't be like that if I weren't famous. No one can get through their heads that I broke up with barrie for a reason. And I'm done talking about him and having to talk to him.

It's about 10:30 am and I drove over to Barrie's. I bang on his door and he opens it I push him all the way to the sofa then push him down with two hands and now I'm standing over him "lana wha-" "shut up, don't talk. You're not going to text me anymore, You're not going to come to my house, you're not going to call me, you're not going to send messages through my brother,you're not going to talk about me to the press, you're not going to do ANYTHING that has to do with me. I left you because you treated me fucking awful, now I found someone who treats me amazing and I am NOT going to let you get in the way of that. Here's the fucking shirt you gave me I don't want it. Now if you have anything of mine I really don't care, keep it! Throw it away! Whatever just leave me the fuck alone." Then I threw his shirt at him and walked out the door and slammed it.

I get back to my apartment and call my brother. "Hello?" Charlie said. " I just went over to Barrie's and told him I wanted nothing to do with him. Francesco left last night because of him. If you wanna come to LA and hangout with him ,whatever ,but I don't want to talk about it with you or know when you're going. And I'd appreciate if you would stop saying things to francesco about how barrie treated me better because you weren't in the relationship so you only know what I tell you. Ok? Thanks ,bye." I said hanging up. I think that's it. No one else has talked about barrie to francesco recently.

I'm so upset. I just keep pacing. I don't even know where Francesco is. I text him saying "Where are you?? Just let me know you're okay please." Ugh I miss him. And I'm so mad at myself for letting this happen. If Francesco doesn't forgive me I don't know what I'll do. He means so much to me. I have a show tonight and I really really feel like canceling. But sometimes performing makes me feel better.

Francesco still hasn't contacted me and I'm about to go on stage. I'm so upset. "Do amazing like always love" my makeup artist Jenna said hugging me. "Thank you baby." I walk to the stage and take a deep breath then go out singing cola. After my show I grab my things and get in my car. My eyes start to get watery because I checked my phone and there's still nothing from Francesco. What do I do.

I'm in my bed at its about 11:45 I call Chuck crying a little "Chuck?" I said sniffling. "Lana what's wrong??" Chuck replied. "Francesco left yesterday" I said still crying "what do you mean left? You mean he broke up with you??" Chuck said. "No, I don't know ,he just took some things and left." I explained the whole thing to Chuck and I told her how I went to Barrie's and what I said. And how I called charlie and the conversation I had with him. After I told Chuck what happened she said she was on the way and would be here around 1:00 am.

I open the door and Chuck grabs me and hugs me. "I am so so sorry baby." Chuck puts her arm around me and leads me to my room. Then We both sit on my bed. "He deserves so much better than me." I said wiping my eyes. "Don't say that! Lana you two are perfect for each other." Chuck said. "I always mess things up. I don't even mean to and I do." I said. "Lana if he didn't want to put up with it anymore he would have broken up with you." She said. "He might have, he said he was done." I said with tears falling down my eyes again.

It's the next morning and Chuck stayed by my side all night. Neither of us slept because I kept tossing and turning,and Chuck would rub my back. I wake up to the smell of coffee and Chuck walks into my room "I made you some nice and hot coffee." She says. "Oo yum thanks babe." I said sipping the coffee. I pick up my phone and call francesco...he still didnt answer. I guess I'll leave him alone." This is killing me." I said.

"Come on, you need to get out of here." Chuck said. She makes me get dressed then we go to eat. We're at a hot dog stand and a few fans come up and I take pictures with them. "Chuck I don't really want to talk to people,can we just go home." I said. "No, come on." Chuck gets a hot dog and I get a pickle on a stick. We walk around and shop for a little while and I was having fun. Then i just wanted to go home. " can we go now" I said. "Okay, fine." Chuck said.

We get back to my apartment and I sit on the sofa. "Thanks for that Chuck, but I just really don't feel like doing anything." I said laying my head back on the sofa and putting my hand over my head. "That's okay babe,I get it." Chuck said. Chuck pulls out her phone and texts francesco "You motherfucker at least tell her where you are!! Just a simple I'm fine will do."

Im in my bed and it's 12:00 am. My phone rings "Hello.." I said not even looking at who is calling "Hey, where can we meet and talk." Francesco said. I sit up then say "uhm , Denny's?" I ask. "Okay. See you in 20." Then he hangs up. I'm so glad he called me,and is giving me the chance to explain. It's been two days.