Uncomfortable

I get dressed and went to go look for Chuck. My hair is all messed up. I hope no one notices,but everyone is probably too drunk. I walk for a little bit then I see Chuck at the bar, I sit next to her and say "sorry about that." I tried to say laughing but she gave me the side eye so I stopped. "I really don't think my eyes will ever be the same." Chuck said. "You didn't even see much! I covered us up." I said. "He was on top of you!! Oh my god I need to go to sleep." Chuck says while covering her eyes. "Well I don't know why you and dad never knock." I said. "I didn't think you two would be doing it at a party. YOUR party." She says. "Well..." I said. "I'm gonna go back to your apartment I was gonna surprise you but it's the other way around. Try to remember I'm inside when yall get home." Chuck says glaring then I roll my eyes and she gets up and leaves.

"Where did Chuck go? What did she say?" Francesco asked. "She went to our apartment. And nothing really she's just grossed out." I said. "She didn't even see much!" Francesco said. "That's what I said! But I wouldn't want to walk in on her and Keegan. Gross." I said laughing.

Francesco and I just walked in the door and Chuck is on the sofa and says "CHUCK IS HERE" she said while covering her eyes. "stop it." I said. Chuck laughs then gets up and hugs me "hey Chuck" Francesco said. "Hey naked guy! I can't hug you yet." Chuck replied. "Geez, I'm going to take a shower. You guys watch tv or something. I walk to my room and close the door.

Francesco sits next to Chuck. "I think I'm gonna get myself some beer, want one? Or wine? "Francesco ask's Chuck. "You keep alcohol in the house?" Chuck said. "Yeah..lana doesn't mind. Barrie always kept some here." He said. "Yeah but that's because he forced her too. And she told me once that she doesn't like it being there." Chuck said. "Well I asked her and she didn't mind..so." He said. "Ok. Just wondering."

I walk out of my room after my shower and sit in between Chuck and Francesco. I notice Chuck is a little quiet but I think she's just tired. Francesco puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest. "Did you have a goo shower?" Francesco said. "Lonely but yes!" I said laughing. "I don't have to leave until tomorrow morning!" Chuck says. "Really?!? Yay! I'm so glad you came." I said. "Me too. What should we do tomorrow?" Chuck says. "Let's go to the beach." I said. "Okay! Perfect." Chuck replied.

Francesco sips his beer which is right by my face because I'm laying on him. And I can smell it each time he sips it. I move my head and sit up. He didn't notice but Chuck did. Chuck shook her head and said "Francesco how long does it take for you to drink all of that." I look at Chuck in confusion and Francesco looks at me "I...I don't know. Why??" Francesco says. "I told you lana isn't comfortable with you keeping alcohol around her." Chuck says. "Chuck I don't mind..just because I don't drink doesn't mean he can't." I said. "But he doesn't have to keep it in the house. And drink it in your face. I saw how you got uncomfortable and moved away from him." Chuck said. "You did? Babe you said you were fine with it if you're not that's okay. Chuck will you excuse us." Francesco gets up and pulls me with him.

We go into our room and he shuts the door. we sit on the bed and I look at my hands. "Babe. If you're uncomfortable with it please just tell me. I don't want to force you to do anything,like barrie. I don't want you to feel tempted in your own house." He said. "I just wanted you to be comfortable....I mean you just moved in. I wanted it to be your house too. My friends drink in front of me. You can too." I said. "But it's different drink in front of you and keeping it in the house. I didn't know it made you uncomfortable I'm so sorry baby." Francesco said. "That's okay. You didn't know. I should have told you. I didn't expect barrie to understand so I don't expect anyone to. " I said. "I'll always be on your side babe. You know that. I love you. And the alcohol is gone!" He said. "I love you too" I said kissing him.

Francesco and I walk out of our room and he gets all the beer and wine and puts it in a box and goes outside. I laugh then sit next to Chuck. "He's throwing it away! Yay." She said. "You're always looking out for me aren't you?" I said while hugging Chuck and then kissed her. "Always." Chuck said.