I'm sorry.

It's after my show and Francesco and I just got back to my apartment with my mom, dad and sister. "So honey why did you bring us here?" My dad said. "Well everyone sit down and I'll tell you" I said smiling my mom, dad and Chuck sit on the sofa and Francesco and I sit across them. We hold hands then smile at each other at my mom says "oh my god you're not pregnant are you?!?" "No I'm not pregnant!! Francesco and I are really happy together. And we think it's time to take our relationship to the next step." I said. "So I'm moving into Lana's apartment. New York one and California." Francesco says. "Wow" Chuck says. My mom and dad look at each other then say "that's great." My dad says. "Yeah congratulations you guys! That's awesome." My mom says. "Thanks guys! We're really happy." I said. "I think that's great" Chuck says smiling. My mom gets up and hugs Me then francesco. My dad does the same and so does Chuck.

Francesco and my dad are talking on the sofa and my mom, Chuck and I are in the kitchen talking. "It got so serious so fast." Mom said. "I know, I can't even believe it sometimes." I said. "It feels like you guys just started dating." Chuck says. "Well he's just moving in,he basically already lives here. His stuff just isn't here." I said. "I'm so happy you're so happy." My mom said hugging me again. "Thanks mom" I said blushing. "Hey his birthday is coming up, what're you going to give him?" Chuck says. "I don't know, I really don't. Something big though. And maybe this camera he keeps talking about. It's like 6,000 dollars. I'll probably get that." I said. "Damn get that for me." Chuck said laughing.

"Your dad loves me" Francesco says. We're laying on the couch watching tv after my family left. "Of course he does. What did you guys talk about?" I said. "He was just talking a lot about you and Chuck. That's all he really talks about haha he said you guys are his prizes and golden girls" Francesco said. "Awww, I love my dad." I said. "Babe my flight leaves in an hour. I gotta get going. I don't want to leave though " he said frowning. "Me either. But when you come home there will be dresser drawers cleaned out for you!" I said. "Well that makes it all better. I love you." He said kissing me. "Love you more babe."

Francesco just left and I figured I would go look at which drawers I would give to him. I sit on the floor and open the bottom one, oh wow. I didn't know I still had some of Barrie's shirts still. I pull out his solid blue shirt and smile,I smell it because I always love the way barrie smells. And this shirt smells just like him. I put it over my shoulder and pull out the other ones. He gave me this red one I'm holding. After we made love he put it on me and I kept it ever since. He loves his blue shirt. I should give it back.

"I have your fav blue shirt. Want to come get it? I won't be here tomorrow." I text barrie. "Sure. Be there in 15." Barrie says. I get his stuff including the shirt he gave me and put it in a box. I walk to the living room and wait on the sofa. 5 minutes later the door knocks and I answer it. "Hey come in" I said. "You don't have to invite me in if you don't want." Barrie says. "It's fine. Come on." I said. Barrie walks in and hugs me then we stand by the counter and I say "I'm gonna go get the box." I said while walking to my room. He follows me and looks around "cleaning out?" He said. "Yeah, well making room." I replied. "For what?" Barrie asks. "Francesco is moving in." I said confidently. "Oh. So you guys are getting serious..." He said. "Yeah,pretty much." I hand him the box then barrie puts his hands on mine while reaching the box and keeps them there. "I'm sorry." He said. "What?" I replied. "I'm sorry for hurting you. When I said I wouldn't. For breaking your heart and letting you down. I know you would have done anything for me. And I fucked up. I fucked up everything. 4 years then I mess up and ruin it all." Barrie said. I move my hands and say "I forgive you. I have no hard feeling for you barrie, I never did. But yes I was disappointed that you couldn't straighten yourself up for me, like you said,4 years. I thought I was more important to you then you made it out to be. But I'm okay now. I'm happy." I said. "Thank you. And Good, even though it's not with me, I'm glad you're happy. I miss you though. Your kiss, your body. So much." He said. I smile but then I still feel nothing for barrie. He's probably expecting for me to get undressed in the next 2 seconds. "You'll find someone. And you'll be so happy. But not with me. With someone else." I have to be up early. So I should go to sleep." I said. "Yeah. But I don't think I'll ever get over you. You're the love of my life. I'm not yours but you're mine. But okay I'll go now. Thanks for my stuff." I can't believe he said that, ugh. He needs to move on. We walk to the door and he stops. "Love you." He said. "I love you too barrie. As a friend. Night." I said smiling. He walks away and I'm proud of myself. At least I know what I've got. Francesco. And I sure am lucky.