Franco!

My flight to go see Barrie in California leaves in an hour. Then after that I have to go to Canada. I know it's a lot. But when Charlie told me how bad he was doing I thought how I'm the only one who knows him best and I can probably get him to listen to me for a minute at least. "Should I tell Francesco that I'm going to see Barrie.." I ask charlie. "Either that or he finds out from the press." Charlie says. "Do you think it'll hurt his feelings? Because if it will Im not going to go." I said. "Call him. Ask him. It's the best way to do it." Charlie replied. "Okay.."

I walk on the deck and I dial Francesco's number. I hope he doesn't get mad..I just really feel like I need to do this. "Hey babe!" Francesco says. "Hey.." I answer. "Something wrong ?" Francesco ask's. "Would you be mad if I go see Barrie...Charlie told me he's doing really really bad. He has no real friends or family members. I still care as a friend. I'm just going to talk some sense into him. Then I'm leaving. But if you don't want me to, I won't." I said. "Lana I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't do. If you feel like you need to do it, then do it. I know nothing's going to happen, I just hate that you run to his every call,like you're still on his chain." Francesco says. "I'm not though, that's not true, this is the first time I'll see him voluntarily. I just need to make sure he's not going to do anything stupid. Then it'll be the last time I go over there." I replied. " like I said do what you feel is right. Thanks for asking me though. I have to go now,I love you." Francesco says. "I love you too...bye."

"Bye dad." I said Hugging him. "Bye honey." Dad replied. "Bye mom" I said hugging her then I kissed her cheek. "By baby girl. Be safe. Love you." "Love you too." I replied. Then I hug Charlie and say "Bye Chaz! Thanks for visiting me" I said smiling. "No problem. Keep in touch." He says. "Will do." I walk out the door and wave then I drive away. Off to the airport I go.

I just landed in Canada! Yep. I decided not to go see Barrie. If he wouldn't change for me while we were dating, what makes me think he'll change now. I've already tried everything I could to help him. My job is over. I look at my lock screen on my phone of Francesco kissing my cheek and I smile really big. I love him. I send him a text that says "I'm not going. I was being stupid. I'm sorry for even thinking about going. I love you.💞" A few minutes later francesco answers "Glad you're not going but no need to apologize. I'll always be on your side. Love you too💕 have a great show tomorrow." He's perfect. He always has my back.

It's the next day and Chuck and I (she got here last night.) are getting ready in our hotel bathroom. We're meeting James in my dressing room before the show. "I'm so excited." Chuck says. "Me too. We're gonna have a good time." I reply. "Do these jeans look ok on me??" Chuck ask's. I turn to her and look at her up an down "turn" I said. Chuck turns around and I say "they look great! They make you look like you have a butt." Chuck laughs then we head out the door.

Chuck and I go inside the venue and see James sitting on the sofa drinking coke, when he notices us walk in he gets and says "Del rey!!" And hugs me "Franco !" I said then kissed him on the cheek. "This is my sister Chuck." I said, Chuck shakes his hand and says "hi! I'm a fan of yours also." "Thank you! I'm So happy to be meeting you guys!" "Aww us too" I say as we all sit down on the sofa. "I am so excited for the show! I've been counting down the days." James said. " oh wow! I hope you don't leave disappointed!" I said laughing. "Never!" He said. After a few hours of talking and laughing with James and Chuck it's time for me to go on stage. We take a group picture then James says "I'll walk you to the stage." "I'll got get our seats James." Chuck says. "Cya after lanz. Good luck " she said winking. "Haha cya!" I replied. James and I walk to the side of the stage and it's time I go on "kill it." It says hugging me. "Thank you.. I'll try." I said laughing.

After the show I get to my dressing room and James yells "THAT WAS AMAZING! You're so talented Lana!" "Aww you're so sweet James! Thank you! So no disappointment ?" I replied. "Defiantly not at all!" He says "I got these for you" he hands me flowers and some chocolate. "Aww you didn't have to do that! But I love it. Thank you" I said hugging him again. "No problem!" He said. "Chuck and I already said our goodbyes, she told me to say good he to you from her,she had to catch her flight. Since you met fans after she had no time." James said. "Aw okay. Thanks. Where are you heading too now?" I asked James. "To dinner with you?? If you want." He said. "I'm starving! Let's go."