I want to make you feel good.

I'm on my private plane (which I take every time) heading to Nashville,Tennessee for my next show! Francesco is with me. I love when he gets to travel with me,it's nice to have someone with you. Francesco is in the seat next to me and my head is resting on his shoulder. My phone buzzes and I look at it,it's my dad. He said "James Franco is asking for your number,he wants to talk to you. He posted about you on Instagram, how he loves your music.Want me to give it to him or not?" Aww..What a surprise I love James Franco! "Sure. Thanks dad x" I replied. "I hope he knows you have a boyfriend." Francesco says. "Haha,I'm sure he just wants to talk." I said laughing. "That better be all he wants to do" Francesco says jokingly.

We're at The venue! I greet a bunch of fans then I head inside with Francesco. I'm getting my hair done with Francesco is on the couch on his phone. My phone buzzes and it's an unknown number "Hey Miss,Del rey! It's James. Heard you had a crush on me so I checked out your music 😜 In love with it. When can I come to a show?" He's so funny! I know he's just joking around but I'm glad Francesco didn't see it he wouldn't have thought it was funny. "What a compliment! Thank you. Been a fan of yours for a while. You can come any time you want. Xx" I replied. Hanging out with James would be really cool. Chuck also is a fan of his so she would love it too. "How about the one in Canada?? It's in two days just enough time for me to get there." James text's back. "Sure! Sounds good. See you then!" I reply.

I text Chuck and say "Guess who just texted me. " Chuck replies "who??" "James Franco" I texted back. "WHAT! Cool!! Why??" "He wanted to come to a show. He's coming to the one in Canada in 2 days." I replied. "Aww yay!! I'll be there." Chuck said. I laugh then put my phone away. "James is coming to the Canada show." I tell francesco. "Man I can't make it to that one. I'll be watching him from a distance." Francesco says sticking out his tongue. "Geez" I said laughing.

I just got off the stage! What an incredible show. I go inside my dressing room and Francesco hands me flowers "you did an incredible job baby. I'm proud of you ." "Aww babe thank you!" I said hugging him and smelling the flowers. Then I give him a kiss. I sit on the couch next to Francesco and he says "I'm sad I have to leave tonight." Francesco says as he puts his arm around me."where you going?" I ask. "remember I told you I'm going back to France for a shoot but Im meeting you back in New York after your show in Canada ,so I won't see you for four days." Francesco says. " Ugh I forgot about that. I'm sad about it too that's the longest we've been apart." I said. "My God I'm going to miss you so much.." Francesco says. "Me too. Let's make four days the longest we'll ever go." "Hahaha okay ,deal. Let's kiss on it." Francesco says. " you're crazy." I said then kissed him.

Francesco and I are in our hotel room,laying on our bed. "I have to leave in three hours." He said frowning. "Well then let's make the best of our time." I said getting on top of him and kissing him. "I don't a know if I can be without you for that long. "He says putting one hand up my back and un hooking my bra and the other down my pants. Now he goes down my p**** and I let out a moan "I want to make you feel good." Francesco says. "Well your doing a good job" I said smiling and running my fingers through is hair.

I'm in my robe and Francesco is in the doorway about to leave. He holds my hand and says "I love you." "I love you more. I'll see you soon baby." He kisses me then let's go of my hand and leaves.