Close your eyes and make a wish

Chuck and I are back in France for two days because she has a shoot and I have no shows for two days so I decided to come with her. I promised francesco I would come again soon also. "Chuck this hotel is so nice! I should leave you in charge to book all of my hotel rooms." "You're so funny! I just clicked on one with my eyes closed...seriously." She says laughing. "So when will francesco be here?" I asked. *door knocks* "nevermind" I walk to the door and open it "hey Lana" francesco says. Standing in the doorway wearing blue jeans and a blue shirt. "Hey Francesco" "Let's go see France!" He says. "Common Chuck!" Chuck meets us at the doorway and we all head out.

The three of us are walking down the streets of France I'm walking next to francesco and Chuck is on the other side, there are at least 5 paparazzi guys in front of us. One guy yells "Lana is this your new boyfriend." "lana we haven't seen barrie in forever is this why" I ignore them and keep walking staring at the ground, it's hard to be reminded of him everyday. Francesco keeps his head down too. We both just ignore what they're saying. Finally! We stop at a café called "Mangiamo" francesco opens the door for Chuck and I and as soon as you walk in you can smell the fresh coffee and pastries . "This is my favorite place." Francesco says. "I can see why." I reply.

After we drink our coffee and talk about the things we love to do. And chuck and Francesco obsess over photography. We realized we didn't do much sight seeing and it was already 7 o'clock. We spent all of our time talking and laughing. We head out the door of "Mangiamo" and arrive at the hotel. Standing outside of our hotel door Chuck says" well that was so much fun,thanks Francesco. I'm gonna go inside,cya in a minute." She said darting her eyes at me. "Bye Chuck see you soon." Francesco says. She waves and closes the door. I look at francesco to see him looking straight back at me. "Hey I didn't show you the wishing well!! You can't leave tomorrow and not see it!" Francesco says. "The what??" I reply. "Common I'll show you,just really quick Chuck won't even notice." He says laughing and grabbing my hand "but ..Francesco I should-" before I got the chance to finish he's pulling me down the hotel halls, both of us laughing I decide to go.

Next thing I know I'm on the back of Francesco's black motorcycle! I can't imagine what kind of story's the media is making right now. But I didn't even seem to care,this was the most fun I've had in a long long time. "Here we are! The wishing well." Francesco says. He helps me off the bike and there is this huge well filled up with fresh water,but the only way to get to it was to go behind water fall, Francesco took my hand and led me to the back of the water fall. "This is amazing." I said. In awe. "Isn't it. Here" he hands me a gold coin. "Toss it in the well but make a wish first,I know I know it sounds cheesy but it's fun." He said. "I feel like I'm in a movie." I said laughing and mocking, francesco laughs with me. I close my eyes and make a wish. And throw it into the well. "Thank you for taking me here." It's like I was free again. "You're welcome." Francesco says staring into my eyes. Francesco holds my hand, and leans in and kisses me. I didn't know what to think or do,I just let him kiss me. I didn't seam to mind. After we kissed, he smiled at me and we both headed for the motorcycle. This was a good day.