#154: He comes home after a long time

this idea was by capriciousirwin!! thanks pal :) i was also supposed to update last weekend but i got so upset over that damn article

also hi!!! pls read my michael fic catch fire bc its awesome (i think so)

Ashton: Your eyes kept searching for a familiar head of curly blonde hair in the sea of people, or even any of his three usual companions. Ashton texted you around ten minutes ago, telling you that their plane was about to land, and you were currently in the airport so you could meet him for the first time since he left for the tour. You were pretty much excited to see your boyfriend of one year and two months, and you knew very well that everyone around you could tell just how much you want to see him again. You were also sure that you've annoyed the people around you since you've been blabbering to them about how much you've missed Ashton, but at this point, you didn't really care because he could walk out at any moment now. The fans have heard of their return, and there was a huge sea of teenagers and paps awaiting the band's arrival. You just hoped that any one of the four boys would find you amidst all these unfamiliar faces. A second later, there were screams and chatter among the people, and that was when you knew that they have finally arrived. You stood on your tippy toes to try and find your boyfriend, but it wasn't really that hard to spot him considering he was six feet tall. Four names were being called left and right, as the fans were trying to catch their idols' attention and paps were trying to get decent shots of the band. Once you spotted your curly haired boyfriend in the middle of the large crowd, you attempted to call out to him but your voice was drowned out by the chorus of names being called out by almost everyone in this building. "Ashton!" Your boyfriend's head whipped in your direction once he heard your voice among the many voices in the crowd, his pink lips curling into a huge smile as he made his way over to where you were. You could feel the blood rushing to your cheeks as you also made your way past the teenagers and paps, your heart hammerimg against your chest as the distance between you decreased. As soon as he was in arms reach, you found yourself in the 21 year old's muscular arms and you could feel warmth surge through you as you realize that you are finally reunited with the boy you've loved for a long time. "Welcome back."

Michael: A gasp escaped your lips when pain rushed through your body as a result of being roughly pushed against the wall by your lover. Michael used this opportunity to send his tongue into your mouth, and your eyes widened as you felt your tongues intertwine with one another. Your eyes were screwed shut as you felt your body temperature rise, as well as the blood in your system rushing to your cheeks. Michael's rough hands wandered your body, and it felt so electrifying seeing as you haven't felt his touch for about ten months. Being in a relationship with a rockstar did have it's perks, but this was the only thing about it that sucked - he was gone most of the time, and it was incredibly lonely without the loud red haired boy to keep you company. And now that he's finally back, you knew that there was one thing on his mind this very moment, and it was making up for lost time. Ten months without each other felt like absolute hell, but the passion and need in Michael's touch and kisses right now were definitely good enough to fill the ten months of loneliness that bottled up inside you. Michael tugged on your shirt, and you smirked, pulling away from the boy to discard your first article of clothing. Michael smiled when his eyes took in the sight of your bare skin, his hands cupping your cheeks as he leaned in to rest his forehead against yours. "I missed you so damn much. I'm gonna make sure you feel just how much I missed you these past ten months."

Calum: "Mm, you feel really warm." Your boyfriend murmured, nuzzling against your bare shoulder. His strong arms were embracing your body with his chest pressed up against your back. Spooning the first thing in the morning was something you've missed, as you haven't been able to do this with Calum for months since he left to tour the world with his three best mates. Lonely doesn't even begin to describe how you've felt without the presence of your nineteen year old boyfriend, and you've longed to have him by your side for a while. And even if he's already been home for more than twelve hours, you still couldn't believe that he was here, once again, with you. It actually felt like a dream, having been able to hold him like this after what felt like an eternity. You placed your much smaller hands on top of his big ones, squeezing at them slightly as you melted in his warm embrace with a huge grin on your face. "Good morning to you too, love."

Luke: "You know, it feels so surreal lying with you here right now," You murmured into your boyfriend's chest, pulling him closer. You felt Luke's gentle humming stop for a little while, and he tightened his hold on your body. "Same here," A long sigh escaped his plump lips, his hand stroking your head. Today was the day Luke had come home from his rockstar duties, and this was the first time you've seen him in such a long time. You could still remember how it felt waking up alone every damn morning, knowing that it was going to be a while before that empty space beside you would be filled up by the beautiful blonde boy you are now holding in your arms. But your worries have now disappeared, since Luke was finally home and he was here with you, right now. You snuggled into your boyfriend's body, feeling his warmth on your skin as his soft humming filled the room once again. You promised to spend as much time with him while he's home, knowing that the time you have with him was very much limited, and you had no idea when he's going to come back. Your eyes glimpsed over at the digital clock resting on your nightstand, which was visible over your boyfriend's broad shoulder, and the numbers read 1:27AM. Your eyes have been feeling a hit droopy, and it made sense seeing as it was already one in the morning. "Go to sleep." Luke breathed into your ear, and it was like your body agreed with him. Your eyes fluttered shut as the sound of Luke's angelic voice singing your favorite song filled your ears. "Good night, love. Sleep tight."