#95: He snapchats you

so i had this phase when i made fake snapchats so yes i made a preference :-) i combined all 4 snapchats for this, and the picture can be found on the right (if you're on the computer) and at the beginning of the chapter (if you're on mobile) it's kinda better on tumblr bc you get to see the full snapchats :-)

Ashton: Ashton was away on tour, and you’ve informed him in your most recent Skype call that you were struggling with your finals at the moment, apologizing that you couldn’t take some time off your day to call him. He tells you it’s okay, and sends you a snapchat early in the morning wishing you luck.

Michael: You have noticed that your shoelaces have gone missing these past few days, you don’t know where they went but you asked everyone about them, but they all didn’t know where they went. You were looking for them one day, when your phone vibrated in your pocket. You fished it out, seeing that you got a snap from your boyfriend and chuckled in amusement when you opened his snap.

Calum: Your boyfriend has been snapchatting you almost every minute of everyday, as he liked showing you his little adventures in Europe, even showing you the strange things he gets to see every single day. One of his snaps caught your attention, a snap of him and a creepy looking doll behind him, rolling your eyes at his caption underneath.

Luke: You were aware that the boys have been doing radio tours in the UK, you don't normally listen to radios but only do so to hear your boyfriend's voice. You would even go so far as to get online links to listen, just to hear him talk. While you were waiting for them to finally talk on the radio, he sends you a snap of him and Calum in the station which made you smile.