#22: You pass away unexpectedly while he's on tour (HIS POV)

Ashton: She giggled on the other line, and I smiled, "How long will it take?" She hums, and then replies, "It's a three hour drive, Ashton. I've only been driving for thirty minutes," she giggles. "But I miss you so much," I cooed, earning a chuckle from the other line. "Come on, I really need to hang up now Ash." I pouted, it has been so long since I last heard her voice and I really wanted to talk to her longer. "Nooo," I said, grinning. I could hear her sighing from the other line and she spoke up, "Please? I can't concentrate on the road." I exhaled, knowing it's dangerous to drive and take a call at the same time and decided to hang up. "Okay then, take care babe." "Of course!" Her melodious laughter sent shivers down my spine, you know, the good kind. "I love you," I breathed out, smiling. I could literally feel her smiling from the other line, when she said, "I-I love you too Ash. I-" She was cut off by the sound of a truck horn beeping, then there were tires screeching. My heartbeat accelerated, hoping that nothing bad will happen to her, but then I heard the sound of a huge impact. Then, nothing. "B-babe?" I whispered, but she didn't answer. I tried to talk to her again, but it just wouldn't connect. I broke down crying hysterically, pulling my hair in frustration and anger. Why did this happen to her? Why her? I kept asking myself as I let the tears roll down my cheek, silently praying that she would survive. But I got a call about three hours later, saying they pronounced her dead on five twenty-three in the afternoon, and that she was dead on arrival. And the last thing she told me was that she loved me.

Michael: I hadn't heard from her for days now, and I was beginning to worry. She would call me up everyday before we started a show or when we wake up in the morning to check up on me, but I haven't been receiving any calls lately. I understand if she's busy, but she should have at least told me beforehand. I stared at my phone sadly, waiting for her usual call, and my eyes widened when my phone started to ring. It was her, she was calling. I hurriedly answered and said, "Babe, you finally called-" "Michael," I heard her mother's shaky voice on the other line. She sobs, and then sniffs, and I asked, "Umm, Mrs. Y/L/N, i-is Y/N there? Is everything okay?" I asked, concern and worry suddenly washed over my body. My gut's telling me something is wrong, something is very wrong. "Mich-Michael, sh-she's..." there was more sobbing on the other line before she continued, "Michael, sh-she's dead. Y/N's dead, sh-she died," And in that moment, everything started to make sense, and at the same time, my world came crashing down on me. The reason why she didn't call me at all, was because she... she's... "She died?" I breathed out, not believing the words that came out of my mouth. Her mum sniffed on the other line, "I-I'm sorry, Mi-Michael, sh-she loved you so much, I-I-I'll just give you some t-time to grieve, g-goodbye Michael." She hung up, and my mouth was still agape, holding the phone by my ear. Next thing I knew, I could feel hot tears roll down my cheek and I immediately wiped it away. She can't be dead, she couldn't be. I kept repeating those words in my head for the next hours, because there was just no way she's dead. But she is. She's... dead. She's gone. Forever.

Calum: I haven't been on twitter for about a day, and I decided to open my twitter for the first time. All the tweets in my timeline where about how they wanted me to stay strong. They also tweeted about how these times must be so bad for me right now, and how much they wanted to be by my side right now. Why though? I continued to scroll through the tweets until I found one that made my heart stop: "@DopeNialler: Rest in peace, Y/N. You will always be remembered, you were an angel without wings" I immediately pulled out my phone and dialed her number - one ring, two rings, three rings, four rings, five rings... None. She didn't answer at all. Maybe she's just busy, that's right. She's probably just busy. She isn't dead, no, she isn't. Ashton suddenly burst in the room, then Luke and Michael followed behind him. They all had these sympathetic and worried looks on their faces, and I knew - my worst fears have finally come true. "P-please tell me it's not true, Ashton!" I yelled, tears spilling and streaming down my face. Ashton pursed his lips and looked down sadly, while Luke just replied, eyebrows furrowed, with a grave expression, "I'm sorry mate," I broke down crying, and the boys walked over to comfort me. I can't believe it, why is she dead? Th-this must be some sort of sick joke, she isn't dead right? She can't be dead, I just talked to her this morning. She was fine. She seemed fine. "We'll always be here for you mate," Ashton says as he pats my back. "We'll give you some time alone if you want," Michael says, and I nodded, clutching my chest due to all the aching. They nodded and left me, shooting me sympathetic looks before they did and closed the door. I spent the entire day crying my eyes out and I just wished all the pain would stop, but it wouldn't, because the woman I love is dead. She's never coming back, why does life have to be so cruel?

Luke: I couldn't believe today was finally the day. I haven't seen Y/N for two weeks, and she was going to fly all the way from her country to see me perform. I missed her so much, and I really want to see her right now. Her plane left about three hours ago, and it will be arriving in a short while. I grabbed the remote control and switched the TV on, because I needed something to do while I waited for her. The news came on, and I see that there has been a plane crash in a nearby state. I raised my eyebrows and turned up the volume, praying that this wasn't what I thought it was. "The plane with flight number A342 crashed in-" All the color drained from my face and I dropped my remote. "What's your flight number?" "Umm, A342." I remembered asking her this question the other day and I felt the tears blurring my vision. This isn't true, right? This isn't happening. She isn't dead, Y/N isn't dead. She can't be dead, maybe there were survivors! "-no one survived the crash and there-" I lost it when the newscaster said this, and I put my head in my hands, my head hurting from everything I have just heard. My phone started to ring and I see that it was a call from mum, so I had to answer it. "H-hello?" My voice cracked, and it was obvious that I had been crying, but when I heard mum speak on the other line, it was obvious that she had been crying too. "L-Luke honey, y-you heard the news?" She asked, sniffing. I know how hard it must be for her - she saw her as her own daughter, and now that she's gone, well, a part of her is also gone. "Mu-Mum, she can't be dead right? She couldn't be," I whispered, choking in my sobs. "Luke honey, I don't w-want to believe it either, b-but she is," Mum said, with a sob. Once she said that, I began to cry and scream out in frustration. Mum just didn't say anything, she just cried silently on the other line, the two of us not knowing what to do and what to think.