#93: Summertime

so almost everyone's getting ready for summer and here i am getting ready for school again because my country's different from y'all dammit and this was kinda :///

ALSO I POSTED THE PROLOGUE TO MY NEW FANFIC - COFFEE SHOP SOUNDTRACK, IT'S A MICHAEL ONE AND IT'S COMING SOON SO GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

Ashton: Beaches were never really your thing, even during the summer. You were the kind of girl who preferred to stay at home and watch movies, shoving tons of ice into your mouth to keep yourself cold and refreshed. You really weren't a fan of the outside world, but sometimes, it was okay for you to go out and actually socialize for once. You would make exceptions to go out if it involved your boyfriend - Ashton, and today, he invited you out to the beach with his three best mates. One hot boy was enough, but if it was with three other hot guys, who would refuse going to the beach? Your boyfriend pulled you down onto the sand, a huge smile plastered on his now bronze skin. You've been on the beach for about two hours now, all you've done is chill underneath the shade with Michael, who has been playing on his PSP. Luke, Calum and Ashton decided to go swimming, and Ashton became this bronze coloured man after being under the sun for such a long time. Luke and Calum were still playing in the water, and were now giving each other piggyback rides. He took a small plastic shovel and bucket from his duffel bag, handing the bucket over to you. You raised your eyebrows at him, knowing what he wanted you to do with that. "Let's make a sandcastle!" You have made sandcastles before, but you weren't actually good at it at all, and you hoped that Ashton at least knew how to make them. For the next thirty minutes, the two of you tried to at least make a small one, moulding the wet sand into something that looked like castle walls. You weren't really making that much progress, Michael was already laughing at how stupid you two looked - you two were grown teenagers who failed at making sandcastles. You nudged Ashton, frowning as you placed the bucket on the sand. "I don't think this is working out," You pointed to the small mountain of sand you've created in the past thirty minutes, tilting your head. "Yes it is, we made a sand mountain instead of a sand castle! That is heaps better," He giggled, leaning forward until your noses touched. "I don't really care if this sandcastle was shit, I just cared about spending time with you." He pecked your lips with a high pitched giggle, which made Michael let out a few gagging noises from behind you. But you didn't really mind him, you were too caught up in Ashton's eyes to even care about everything else around you.

Michael: You took a deep breath, trying to get your heartbeat to calm down. You leaned against the wall, your eyes shutting as you tried to listen to the sound of his footsteps but didn't pick up any. You pushed yourself all the wall and rounded the corner, cautiously looking around the room to find signs of the blonde haired boy you were trying to find, and hide from at the same time. Your breathing hitched when you swore you heard sounds coming from behind you, so you whipped around to see if it was Michael, but there was nothing. You had to stop being so paranoid, every little sound made you think that it was Michael. You continued your search, deciding to head outside to find the blonde boy who had started all of this. You clutched your weapon close to your chest, ready to fire at anytime when you found the familiar balding head of blonde hair. Hey, it wasn't your fault if your boyfriend was balding - you had warned him to go easy on the hair dye. You peeked your head out from the back door, scanning the area to see if Michael had been here, or if he was here at all. The coast was clear, so you silently made your way into your backyard, cautiously making your way outside. "Got you!" You heard a sudden male voice shout from behind you, so you immediately ducked out of the way in time to avoid Michael's shot. "Dammit!" He cursed, aiming his water gun at you as you did the same with him. You two were half naked in your back yard now, your water guns aimed at each other as you two walked in a circle. A smirk grew on your lips, running your free hand through your hair while keeping your finger on the trigger. "You have to try a whole lot better than that, Clifford. I thought you're supposed to be good at this," You chuckled as Michael narrowed his eyes into slits, his green eyes piercing through you. "Well, this is my last resort then. Open fire!" Your eyes widened at his announcement, the both of you going on open fire on each other. You shivered as the ice cold water that came from his water gun ran down your torso, eliminating the warmth that you wanted gone. You giggled as you also sprayed him with your ice cold water, leaving him grunting every now and then as the water hit him everywhere. You squealed as you tried to get behind one of the trees to protect yourself from him, but he just wrapped his arms around you from behind, spinning you around. You planted a wet kiss on your cheek, making the butterflies come to life in the pit of your stomach. "Let's do this again tomorrow," he murmured into your skin, as he began to trail kisses up your neck. "Definitely."

Calum: There was nothing like spending a day at your boyfriend's house, chilling by their newly built swimming pool that was finished just in time for the summer holidays. You lowered your sunglasses, glancing at the tanned boy who had just come out of his house clad only in black boarding shorts. You admired his toned body, the way he muscles flexed when he stretched his arms and the way he looked so attractive without evening trying. He had gotten another tattoo on his arm recently, and you admired his new ink from a distance, smirking when he caught your gaze. "Like what you see?" A cocky smirk appearing on his face, causing the blood to rise to your cheeks. You shook your head, leaning back onto the chair as you placed your sunglasses back on the top of your head. "Don't be so full of yourself, Hood." You watched as he shrugged, facing the pool as he was going to get in. He tried to dive in the pool, but ended up doing a belly flop, which made you laugh your butt off. You literally could not stop laughing, even when he already resurfaced with a frown on his face. Your boyfriend was just incredibly dumb, you found it adorable for some reason. You hopped off your seat, taking a seat on the edge of the pool, dipping your feet into the pool water. It feels great to finally have something cool to relieve yourself, it's been incredibly hot these past few days and you were longing for something to cool yourself down - this was the perfect solution to your little problem. You should come over Calum's house more often, you thought to yourself as you finally decided to join Calum into the pool. "Wow, this feels good," You sighed in relief, lowering yourself into the water and feeling your skin screaming out for joy. "Mhm, I know something else that feels good," Your eyes widened at your boyfriend's remark, which made him burst out laughing. You splashed some water onto him, glaring at his use of sexual inneundo at a time like this, "You're so dumb." He gasped, mocking hurt as he placed his hand over his heart, "That fucking hurts." He splashed water back at you, but he did it with more force which made you squeal. "I don't really care," You increased the force you used to splash some water on his face, which made a huge wave like splash on him that hit him on the face. You cursed inwardly as he wiped the water off his face, a menacing look replacing the playful expression he had on moments before. He jumped at you, picking you up easily and throwing you over his shoulder as if you weighed nothing at all. "Let me down." You demanded, thrashing around to get him to let you back down. He obliged, but he threw you into the water instead of letting you down gently. You didn't really know how you two ended up in your little water fight but you wouldn't really trade this for anything - precious little moments like these are the ones worth remembering.

Luke: "That one kinda looks like a giraffe," He pointed up at a certain cloud in the sky, licking a stripe up his cookies and cream flavored ice cream. You gazed up at the cloud, squinting to see if looked anything like a giraffe at all but you couldn't really see how that blob of a cloud could look like a giraffe. You shook your head, licking on your own ice cream as you looked up into the sky to find clouds that looked like animals. It was one of those hot summer days, and Luke invited you out for some ice cream today. You weren't really in the mood to go out, but you could never refuse him and ice cream, especially when it was almost forty degrees celsius out here. You spotted a cloud that looked a bit like a heart, and you shook your best friend's arm in excitement. "Look at that one, it looks like a heart!" You stopped shaking him and pointed to the cloud that looked a bit like a heart, earning a chuckle from the blonde boy beside you. "That looks nothing like a heart, you're so bad at this game," he commented, snickering as you stuck your tongue out at him. After getting some ice cream from the ice cream parlour, you two decided to go for a walk in the park nearby. You sat down on the grass for a little bit, chatting about how the first few days of summer went for one another until Luke spotted a cloud in the sky, claiming it looked like a chicken. You couldn't make out how it resembled a chicken though, but you did see the little beak on the front that made it look like a chicken in the slightest. "You suck too," You pouted, your eyes trained on how he began to suck on his ice cream happily. You suddenly thought of something rather mischievous, smiling innocently as Luke turned to look at you with a questioning look. "What are you up to?" You just shrugged, looking away as you licked on your ice cream again. You waited after a while, turning back to your best friend who was still distracted by the ice cream he was devouring. When he least expected it, you pushed Luke's elbow upward, sending the ice cream onto his nose. He gasped at the coolness of the ice cream coming in contact with his skin, glaring at you as he shoved your ice cream into your nose as well. The two of you had a little glaring contest, but he eventually lost because he started to laugh at how stupid you looked with ice cream on your nose and you returned the favor. You smeared your left over ice cream onto his cheek, and he smeared some of his on your chin, resulting into a little ice cream fight. You didn't really get mad at each other for it, you even laughed about it as you walked back home with him. Before you shut the door on him, you told him to hang out with him again tomorrow to get some more ice cream, to which he agreed on before walking away from your house.