#149; first i love you

hello hi i just wanted to tell u guys to stay safe and pray for the countries affected by earthquakes and terrorist attacks

also if u want me to read a story of urs, just dedicate a chapter to me bc im also looking to read new stuff

Ashton: A high pitched laugh escaped your lips, as you struggled to break free from the muscular boy's grasp. You squirmed as he just squeezed tighter, his biceps closing around your waist even more. Pushing slightly at his chest, but he didn't even budge as he flashed you a mischievous smile. "You really aren't gonna let me go, are you?" The curly haired blonde just smiled, his dimples popping out as he did so. "Never," He replied, leaning in to bury his head into your neck. You sighed, smiling as you surrendered to his tight hold on your body. You felt yourself relax as he continued to hold you, his warm breath tickling your skin while he embraced you silently. The silence was broken by the hazel eyed boy, who suddenly whispered words you've been longing to hear for a while. "I love you." His whispered confession caused your heart to leap in your chest, warmth enveloping your entire body as you whispered those words right back to the boy you've loved for quite some time now. "I love you too," You wrapped your arms around the boy, smiling from ear to ear as a tear ran down your cheek from the happiness exploding from your heart.

Michael: "This is pretty romantic," You remarked, gesturing towards the fairy lights your boyfriend set up in your yard. The blonde boy scratched his neck, shrugging as his eyes wandered to the blanket he placed on the ground, along with a picnic basket that contained several food items. "I wanted to do something special for our third month anniversary," He smiled cheesily, earning a light chuckle from you. You were touched by his effort, and his way of saying small things like your third month together meant a lot to him. You plopped down on the blanket, glancing up at the starry sky for a second. The beauty of the night sky caught your eye, and you found yourself lying down on the blanket, looking up at the stars in the sky. "Can I just lay here and stare at the stars? They look so pretty tonight," You smiled, trying to find a constellation out of the mass number of stars. Michael laid down right next to you, looking up at the sky in wonder as well. "I don't mind, I was thinking we could do that too," He murmured something under his breath after, but you were too busy looking at the stars to ask what that was. Michael's hand then gripped yours, causing you to look up at the green eyed boy with a curious look on your face. "I-I love you," He breathed out, his hand feeling clammy and cold in yours. Your newfound feelings surged through you, realizing that what you've been feeling for this boy all this time was indeed love. Smiling at him, you pressed your lips softly on his and pulled away with a huge grin. "I love you too, Michael."

Calum: Your back was harshly slammed against the wall, the pain quickly subsiding when Calum's lips captured yours. Calum's hands found your thighs, hooking your left leg around his waist as he deepened the kiss. Your heart raced as his hands ran up your legs, shivers running down your spine as your fingers tangled themselves in your boyfriend's curly dark hair. Calum pulled away from the kiss, which made you slightly disappointed and began to miss the softness of his lips but once he began to pepper kisses along your jaw, a purr of delight escaped you. You could feel your blood rush to your face as he continued downwards, his hot breath tickling your skin as he did so. He finally found your sweet spot, sucking on the skin lightly and ellicited a moan from you. Placing your hands on his shoulders and screwing your eyes shut, you lost yourself in the immense amount of pleasure he was giving you. "God, I love you," Unexpected words left your lips, causing him to stop abruptly. Your eyes fluttered wide open, staring at the dark haired boy in shock at the sudden confession. You were afraid he wouldn't feel the same, but your worries were wiped away when he cracked a smile, planting a kiss on your forehead. "Good, I love you too."

Luke: A long sigh left your lips, and the absence of a certain blue eyed boy for a few months was the reason behind it. You glanced to your right, and were met with his very attractive profile. Luke's mouth was slightly agape, his eyes trained on his phone for he was watching a video his brother sent him through iMessage. You bit down on your bottom lip, tearing your gaze away from the indifferent boy you were in love with. He was leaving today, along with his three best friends, to Los Angeles for a few shows. He told you that he would soon go on tour afterwards, and he wouldn't be back for at least seven months. You knew that you would miss him too much in those nine months, and decided to tell him how you felt about him before he left. He deserved to know that you love him before he leaves for seven months, it was the least you could leave him to remember you by. But the sad thing was, despite the fact that he was leaving, he wasn't giving you the time of day. He hasn't even glanced at you once since you arrived, and you were beginning to back out of confessing your feelings. He was acting so indifferent, and it made you feel like he wouldn't care if you told him you love him. The sound of a woman's voice calling his flight number stopped your train of thoughts, and you began to panic when he started to grab his things. "Um, wait," You stood up abruptly, stopping once your eyes met Luke's light blue ones. He heaved out a sigh, scratching the back of his head as he took a step towards you. "I need to tell you something," You began, fiddling with your thumbs as you mustered enough courage to tell him. "I do too," He said, pursing his lips. "Before you go, I-I just wanted to tell you that I love you," His initial reaction was shock, which quickly morphed into happiness and he wrapped his arms around you in one swift motion. "You know what? I love you too, and I'll miss you so much love."