#84: You're friends with benefits (part two)

mhm for anyone who's confused, michael's, calum's and luke's parts are how they hooked up at one point and all of their stories continue in this one :-) ooh im not done with this yet, we still have the ending so request part 3 maybe?

Ashton: You growled, running your fingernails down his back as you felt him pull away and slam back in. "I'm close," You heard him breathe out sharply as he pulled back and slammed back in, making the headboard hit the wall. You let out a chuckle, running your fingers through his hair as you whispered in his ear lowly, "Let go." He happily obliged, and you felt him release, trembling as he tried his best to support himself. Once he finished, he pulled out and rolled off of you, settling on the spot beside you. You two were a glistening mess, but you were already used to being all sweaty and hot with him, you've done this almost a million times before. You tried to catch your breath, and you ran your fingers through your hair, taking in deep breaths. You felt your heartbeat slow down after a few minutes and you swallowed, turning to Ashton, who was already sitting up and looking at you. You sat up as well so that you were face to face with him, and he took your smaller hands in his bigger ones, his thumb grazing the skin ever so lightly. The two of you just sat there in complete silence, still completely bare in front of each other and the only sounds you two could hear was of your breathing. Your eyes took in his bareness, from the tips of his toes to his chest hair, to his gorgeous face to his hypnotizing green eyes, which would appear hazel half of the time. You didn't understand why Ashton just appeared so much more attractive to you recently than he has been for you for the past few years, something about him has changed and you didn't know why your feelings for him changed as well. You figured it was because you two have been spendin a whole lot more time together, because since you two agreed to this little relationship, you have noticed that you two have grown a whole lot closer than before. You also noticed that you became a little more intimate with Ashton, there was a lot more hugging, kissing and hand-holding going on even if you guys weren't fucking and that definitely wasn't something best friends do. You wanted to talk to him about this, but you didn't know how he would react. What if you told him you were falling for him? What would he do? Would he tell you that he felt the same way or would he turn you down? If he turns you down, there's no guarantee that you two would return to what you guys used to be before. There's a huge chance that he would want to stop this relationship altogether, and you might not be best friends afterwards, and losing him scared you. Besides, if this relationship was the only way you could feel like his lover somehow, doing the deed without emotions, you were satisfied with it. You're happy as long as you get to be with him, even if it wasn't the way you really wanted it to.

Michael: "Great show, rockstar," You smirked, watching a sweaty Michael approach you with a huge smile on his face. "Thanks girlfriend," He winked, before pulling you into an embrace really quickly, giving you no time to reaction. You squealed when his sweaty arms wrapped around you, and you struggled to push him off you, muttering profanities along with his name under your breath. It's been about four months since you met Michael at this same bar, and that night was when you hooked up with him for the very first time. You two were so drunk and you woke up with a naked Michael in your bed, but you didn't really mind it at all. For the whole night, you've thought of having him pin you down onto the bed as he presses soft kisses onto your neck, while he grinded onto you slowly. You got your wish, and you don't regret it at all, the only thing you were kinda pissed about was that you didn't remember how your first night with him went down. You remember fragments of that night, but not the entire thing which actually sucked, but you got over that after a while. Ever since then, you and Michael have been hooking up whenever you wanted but you never really had a label for your relatonship. You weren't together, you were just fuck buddies and you actually liked fucking without being suffocated with "being in a relationship". You didn't feel like you were ready to get into a relationship with anyone, you weren't really one who wanted one anyways. "Girlfriend your ass, I'm no one's girlfriend." You laughed, feeling relieved that he finally pulled away. "Gross, you got your sweat on me." He laughed along with you, his right eye dropping to a wink, "You don't really mind my sweat on you whenever we do it," Letting out a gasp, you slapped Michael's arm and shushed him as the other three guys jogged up to the two of you. For the past four months, the boys have noticed that Michael has been clinging to you a whole lot and they always tease you about it. They're aware of your relationship with Michael, but they treat you as if you really were his girlfriend. You were really good mates with all of them, they're kinda like your new best friends now as well. "Babe," Calum beams as he embraces you. Out of all the boys, Calum was the closest thing you had to a brother. He was your best friend out of all of them, and you'd usually come to him whenever you had a problem. "Asian dude," you giggled, and he shot you a glare as he pulled away from you. "Chill, you're a cute Asian dude." He backed away, but not before flipping the bird at you, causing you to roll your eyes at him. You noticed Michael clearing his throat behind you and you glanced at him, sending him a look. He shrugged in reply, and you shook your head, reverting your attention back to the two blondes in front of you. "I hope you enjoyed our show tonight," Luke grins as you wrapped your arms around his waist, burying your head into his chest. "Even though I've seen you guys play a hundred times, I would never get tired of your shows. You guys were great, as usual," You pulled away from the taller blonde and proceeded to hug the smaller one, smiling as he rested his head on top of yours. "Thanks," Ashton says, withdrawing from your embrace. Calum took a place beside you and leaned in to whisper in your ear, his hand resting on your bare shoulder as you chose to wear a singlet tonight. "Michael looks really pissed off for some reason, so you better prepare yourself for some roughness tonight," Calum chuckled, making you blush beet red. "Yeah, as much as we like to stay, we really need to go. See ya," Michael then began to pull you away from the three boys, who all had devious looks on their faces.