#106: Twitter Series - You sleep over

ok so im gonna make a few preferences with fake tweets (shh just imagine they're real) and all part of the twitter series 8)

Ashton: Sleeping over at your best friend's house was something you've done before, but sleeping over with his band mates around as well wasn't something you've experienced yet. Michael told you to sleep in his guest room tonight, which was right beside Michael's room - where all the boys were going to sleep in. It was already about one in the morning and you just couldn't sleep, because the thought of four boys sleeping right in the next room made you nervous. You decided to scroll through twitter a little to clear your mind, and when you did, a certain tweet caught your eye and caused the butterflies inside your stomach go crazy.

Michael: All you could remember before you fell asleep last night was the sound of the boys' boisterous laughter as they talked all about the time they went to Sweden, where they had a crazy encounter with a few fans who seemed quite intent on showing them her boobs. You woke up to your phone vibrating every two seconds, and you grabbed your phone in confusion. You see that each and every notification was from Twitter, and it was of 5SOS fan accounts mentioning you, talking about Michael's tweet and how lucky you were. You checked Michael's account out of curiosity, and your face flushed upon seeing his very last tweet, which was sent at about one in the morning.

Calum: Having your boyfriend away for tour for such a long time is pretty hard, but you two have done your very best to keep in touch. You two faced so many challenges and were even tempted to split up, but you two survived each trial and carried on. After waiting for so long, Calum was finally back in your arms for a short while before he had to leave again in a few days. You didn't care if he was leaving soon, all you wanted was to hold him and see him with your own eyes, spending as much time with him as possible before he left again. He promised to stay up with you, exchanging stories of the past couple of months when he was away, sharing little facts about each other that the other didn't know about. He managed to sneak in a tweet when you were talking too, but your phone vibrated in your pocket when you received the notification of his tweet. You fished your phone out of your pocket, smiling as you read the tweet and kissed the corner of his mouth, telling him just how much you missed him and how much you loved him.

Luke: Luke has been gone almost the entire day, he was writing with the lads in the studio and he lost track of time, just like he always does whenever he writes. He was just so passionate about writing, and you admired how he would lose himself in his work. As soon as he entered the bedroom, you pulled him into a tight embrace which soon became a cuddle. You ended up cuddling in his bed the entire night, giggling and joking around while you were engulfed in his strong arms. You were a bit confused when he suddenly pulled his phone out, and opened the Twitter app with a grin. He began to type out a tweet which made your heart flutter, and once he sent the tweet, you leaned in to brush your lips against his, making him smile as well.