#68: Amnesia (Part Two)

So this was requested by a number of people, here's the continuation of the previous preference (Amnesia) but this time in your point of view. I'm so sorry if this took so long because I had hell week and well that's done, so I'm back and I'll be writing again! x

P.S. hey i'm sorry this is kinda sad and not a happy ending at all bc like umm amnesia is a sad song and i felt like it needed a sad ending so im sorry omg but if i get enough requests for a part three ((with a happy ending)) i'll do it :-)

Ashton: You furiously tried to wipe away the tears that continued to stream down your face, and tried to calm down after so many attempts. You thought that you could keep this up if you wouldn't see his face again, but when your eyes locked with his once more, all the feelings came rushing back and slapped you so hard in the face. Your friends didn't know why you began to cry hysterically, but when you explained the situation to them, they understood and let you leave. You were now sitting down on your bedroom floor, banging your head against the wall as the tears continued to stream down your chees, despite wanting them to stop. You felt as if your tear glands were broken, you couldn't seem to stop crying no matter how hard you tried. You pulled your knees closer to your chest, sobbing quietly as the pain continued to grow in your chest. You thought you were over him, you thought that you were doing fine without him, you thought you didn't need him. But clearly, you thought wrong once again. You tried your best to put on a fake smile everyday, showing the world just how strong you are and wanting them to see that you were happy without him. The world actually believed that you were happy, your friends were overjoyed to find out that you were finally over him, but deep down inside, you knew that he still remained in your heart. Yes, you laughed along with your friends and joined in on the fun, but there was still this emptiness in your chest that you couldn't get rid off. You knew it was because you left Ashton, who already claimed your heart as his. You knew that leaving him would kill you, but it was for the best after all  - you knew you were the one holding him back when it came to his career, and you didn't want to be a burden for him. You didn't like how he would always put you first - sure, it was pretty sweet but seriously, he would do anything just to make sure you came first. And you knew that it was causing trouble for his career and his bandmates, they didn't say anything but you can see it in their eyes. They had a problem with how he was behaving, and you decided that it would be best to leave him. You thought he deserved better anyways, you knew he was way out of your league but he still chose you. You didn't know what exactly you did to deserve someone as wonderful as him though, but you still wanted what was best for him. He needed to concentrate on his music and he couldn't do that with you around, and that was the reason why you left. You have no regrets about your breakup, but a part of you still wanted to walk back into his life. You glanced towards the cellphone sitting on your bed, contemplating whether or not to call him up, and at the same time, if you were to walk back into his life or not.

Michael: You stared at the polaroid in your hand, your eyes fixated on the dark haired boy beside you. He had his tongue sticking out from his lips and he had a weird look on, while you were making a derpy face beside him. You couldn't believe how long ago this was, it almost feels like forever ago. Three months. You have left him three months ago, and you were still hungover on him. You were so close to crumbling that day, and you decided to get it over with. You didn't even try to fight for the love you have worked so hard for, and that was your only regret. If you were given another chance, you would go back in time and fight for your feelings, rather than just giving up and accepting reality. You should have just continued fighting, instead of surrendering like that. Just because you couldn't bear with all the hardships your love had to endure, doesn't mean you have to give up on it altogether. You should have just fought harder and show life that your love is stronger than anything, but instead, you just gave up. You sighed, letting the polaroid fall onto your lap as you looked up at the ceiling. You closed your eyes, and you imagined Michael singing softly in your ear while he had his arm wrapped around you. He would smell your hair and begin placing soft kisses onto your neck, which would make you burst into giggles. You remembered the way his rough, calloused fingers felt when they ran up and down your skin, making your lips twitch into a tiny smile. You remembered how you would pretend to be asleep when Michael would start telling you things he wouldn't normally tell you when you were awake. You remembered how you would stare at his sleeping face, which looked angelic and peaceful, despite the way his mouth would hang open and how he would let out a snore every few minutes. You remembered how it felt to wake up in the morning and having his face so close to you once you open your eyes.  You remembered how he would leave kisses on your nose before he would leave in the morning. You remembered every single thing he ever did with you on this bed, and a tear cascades down your cheek at the memories with a certain Australian. Your eyes fluttered open, the memories flashing right before your eyes as a wave of heartache washed over you. You slowly sat up, running your fingers through your hair as you tried to picture him right beside you, looking at you with a smirk on his face before pulling you into his embrace. You would use your fingers to trace his tattoo lightly, and he would press a kiss onto your forehead, making you smile. You missed him dearly, but you knew you couldn't do anything about that. He wasn't yours anymore, after all.

Calum: You were never really the kind of girl who would fall in love with someone after knowing them for a few days. You have only known Calum Hood for a week before you decided to become his girlfriend. It was hard not to fall for the boy, because he was absolutely hilarious and he was so sweet and was so caring, he made his way right into your heart without you noticing. He made you fall in love with him all at once, and falling for him was one of the best things that has ever happened to you. You were sitting on the balcony of your house, staring up into the night sky with a small smile plastered on your face. Your smile wasn't of a happy smile, but rather, a small, sad smile that reflected your true feelings that were buried deep inside of you. You missed him - you missed the boy who made you fall so hard so fast. You missed his beautiful dark brown eyes and the way he would look at you, with those beautiful eyes. You missed the way his eyes would crinkle whenever he would laugh, it was the most adorable thing you have ever seen. You missed his melodious laughter that was contagious, whenever he would laugh you would end up laughing as well. You missed the way his hand would cup your cheek and how he would look directly into your eyes, before he would plant his lips on top of yours. You missed the way he would pout whenever he didn't get what he wanted. You missed the way he wouldn't stop talking whenever he was telling you about his day, he would start talking about things that weren't related to the topic at all and he would ramble on and on, but you didn't mind because you loved hearing his voice. You missed the way he would wrap his arms around your shoulder and the way he would rest his head on top of your whenever he hugged you in public. You missed the way he would smirk whenever you would tell him how good looking he was. You missed the way he would sing you to sleep whenever you couldn't sleep at night. You missed the way he would play you a song whenever you were feeling down. You missed the way his fingers fit in between yours perfectly, as if they were made for one another. You missed every single thing about Calum Thomas Hood, and you couldn't do anything to stop the aching in your chest whenever you thought about him. A breath escaped your lips as your eyes caught sight of a shooting star, and you closed your eyes, wishing for a miracle - you wanted another chance with him. Even if you were the one who walked away, you needed to know if he was willing to give you one more chance because you couldn't take another day without him.

Luke: "I love you," he told you, looking into your eyes with those mesmerizing sky blue eyes. You felt your heart skip a beat with those three words, but you remembered that he didn't mean it the way you wanted him to. You gave him a huge smile, ignoring the aching in your chest as you replied, "I love you too Luke," Whenever your best friend would tell you those specific words that could make your heart accelerate in a second, you would die inside because you know that he doesn't feel that way about you. Sure, you were best friends and you loved each other like brother and sister. But the thing was that he doesn't realize that you loved him in another way - you loved him as Luke, not as your best friend. You've felt this way about him for a while, but he would always say or do something that would remind you that he only loves you as his best friend. He would remind you every single day that you were his best friend, and that no one else can ever replace you in his heart. You grew tired of feeling this way for someone who doesn't love you back, and decided to try moving on by finding someone else to love. You eventually found someone you were attracted to, and you two began to date a little while later. He did a great job of distracting you and your heart from your feelings for a certain blonde headed boy with hypnotizing blue eyes, although your mind would still wander off to him every single day. You realized that you could never love anyone as much as you love Luke, and then you realized that you didn't love your boyfriend at all. Whenever you would kiss him, or hold him, you would think of Luke and imagine that he was holding you, instead of your boyfriend. Every kiss, every hug, every touch had electricity, but that was only so because you would think of Luke every single time. Your heart longed for Luke, and your imagination is what keeps you sane, as you would make up all those scenarios in your head with Luke that would never happen. You smiled, pressing your lips against your boyfriend's, shutting your eyes as you imagined Luke kissing you, in place of your boyfriend. You ran your fingers through his hair and tugged at them, making him groan and you couldn't help but sigh. You opened your eyes, and you saw Luke with his back turned to you. Your eyes widened as his shoulders shake up and down, as if he was crying. You pulled away from your boyfriend and approached him silently, watching him break down against the wall.