#100: Boyfriends

im v v v excited for the album ooo 100 preferences yay!! so sorry if my preferences are blurb-y and not story-based these days, college is taking up all my time :c

Ashton: When Ashton becomes your boyfriend, he was the kind that would always shower you with unbelievable amounts of love and sweet words. He would do everything just to make you feel like you are important and he wants you to know exactly just how much you meant to him. He would show and tell you that you are his world, and that he would protect you from everything harsh and mean in the world. You two would stay up all night talking about absolutely random things, and you wouldn't ever get bored of one another. Whenever you were down, he would just poke your cheek and giggle, because he knew very well that his contagious laugh was all you needed to cheer up.

Michael: Michael would be the kind of boyfriend who wouldn't want to do anything other than kiss the entire afternoon. But then again, those were only during certain times when he feels like kissing for long periods of time. You would usually just enjoy each other's company, doing absolutely nothing at all but still manage to have fun even without doing anything. He wouldn't be the kind of guy who would bail on you for video games, he would invite you over so that he could teach you how to play his games. And he would often surprise you by kissing you on the lips unexpectedly, claiming that you were the cutest thing he's ever seen so he just had to kiss you, flashing you a cheeky smile.

Calum: When you enter a relationship with a certain Hood, you would expect that you two would spend so much time cuddling each other. Calum would just love spending time cuddled with you on the couch during movie marathons, snuggled up in a warm blanket on a cold night. His calloused fingers would trace patterns on your skin, concentrating on you rather than the movie you were watching. He would also demand that you feed him popcorn during the movie, smiling sheepishly as he takes the popcorn from your fingers and into his plump lips. He would press a kiss onto your cheek every now and then, and you would rest your head against his chest, listening to the steady beating of his heart.

Luke: Luke would usually come over to your house with his guitar in hand, serenading you with different songs almost every single time. You loved it when he would sing to you, his voice never failed to give you goosebumps and you would always smile whenever he begins to sing. He would also give you random presents with a blush on his cheeks, and he would write songs about you all the time, playing them for you to show you progress on his songwriting. You would usually cuddle each other to sleep at night, and he would lull you to sleep with his angelic voice ringing in your ear, and you'd fall into a deep slumber with a huge smile on your face.