#142: lost in reality - 5sos

HOYL FUCKIGN SHIT THE EP AND JET BLACK HEART AND BADLANDS???? FUCK FUGHYS HO WAR E WE ALIVe

FAV SONGS OFF THE EP/ALBUM SO FAR????????????????? MINE ARE UM ALL OF EM OKT HANKS

Ashton: "All that's in my head are pictures of memories, words that you said to me,"

You leaned your head back, resting it on the wall. You wrapped your arms around your legs, hugging them against yourself, and closed your eyes slowly. You could feel the memories of that one boy running through your head, each one clearer than the last. You could remember the way he would smile at you whenever he passes you in the hallways, you could remember the way his eyes light up whenever someone mentions his favorite band, you could remember the way he would giggle at absolutely anything he finds hilarious, even if it wasn't at all. You find a smile tugging at your lips as your mind continued to replay memories of the boy you loved more than anything - one memory was the day he walked into the record store you were working in, and you two started talking about your favorite bands. It was the day you realized that you two had so much more in common than you originally thought. Another memory was the day he first kissed you underneath the starry sky, the way his lips felt against your own and the way his hands gripped your hips as your fingers tugged on his messy hair. The next memory was one you remembered so very vividly, the day he first told you he loved you. You were both watching the fireworks during New Years, your head resting against his chest when he whispered those three little words you were dying to hear for so long. When the last memory rolled around, you could feel your chest aching and your throat drying up. It was the day he got up and left, and you remembered all the begging and the screaming and the crying that night. You knew that nothing would have lasted forever, but you wished that whatever you had with Ashton didn't fade that soon. You begged him to stay, begging him not to walk out of his life, but he just told you it was what he had to do, with tears glistening in his eyes before he walked out the door, and out of your life, for good. There were wet tears streaming down your cheeks at that point, and you gripped your shirt right where your heart was. No matter how hard you try, you just couldn't forget the one boy who put all the colour in your once grey world. And now, without him, it was back to what it used to be - a heart devoid of colour, a jet black heart.

Michael: "I can't escape you anywhere, even in my dreams,"

"You're serious?" Luke burst out laughing, so he had to ball his hand into a fist and shove it in his mouth to shut himself up. You let out a groan, rubbing your temples as your best friend isn't really helping with your little problem. "Shut up, I hate you." You mumbled, punching the laughing boy on the arm. It was like he didn't feel it at all, he didn't even wince or stop laughing, he just continued to laugh as if it never happened. Luke's laughter died down after a little while, and he had to wipe an invisible tear from his eye from too much laughter. "So, you calm yet?" You cocked your head to the side, planting your hands on your hips to appear a bit intimidating so he wouldn't even try laughing again. It seemed to work though, since Luke straightened his back and cleared his throat upon seeing you glaring at him. "Okay, I'm done. Please continue." You cracked a smile, looking left and right to check if there was anyone close by who might be able to hear what you're about to tell Luke. When the coast was clear, you leaned in a little bit closer so only Luke could hear what you were about to say. "I-I really do think I love him, Luke." You watched as Luke's blue eyes widened, his jaw dropping as soon as those words leave your lips. "Holy shit, you're sure?" Nodding, you tuck a few loose strands of hair behind your ear. "He's all that I can think about every second of the day. Whenever my thoughts drift away from him for a second, I remember something else that would lead my thoughts right back to him. I-It's like, everything reminds me of him and it's driving me insane. He's driving me insane. I literally cannot escape that boy anywhere, heck - I've noticed that I've been dreaming almost everyday and they always seem to be about him!" You ran your fingers through your hair in frustration, these feelings were consuming you slowly and you didn't know what to do about it. You couldn't stop it, and you couldn't just make it disappear in a blink of an eye. "I'm no expert but I do think you love him. I mean, you had this look in your eye when you were talking about him just now. And you were kinda smiling even though you look so frustrated, it looked weird." Luke said, shrugging. "This is all Michael's fault, he's the reason why I'm-" "I'm the reason why you're what now?" You were cut short when you heard a familiar voice right behind you, and you could feel all the blood rush to your face when you felt his hot breath on your ear. You turned around, and there he was - the boy himself, clad in a leather jacket and a white shirt underneath. Of course, the signature skinny jeans plus boots. His eyebrows were quirked up, and he looked at you expectantly, expecting an answer to his question. "Uh, hi Michael."

Calum: "A million and one ways that I've tried to turn it around, leave it all behind,"

Your finger hovered so close to the delete contact button, but there was just a part of you that didn't want to do it. "Come on," You encouraged yourself, catching your bottom lip with your teeth and willed your finger to tap the button, but it just wouldn't move. "Damn it." You threw your phone onto the bed, tears stinging in your eyes as you struggled to keep the feelings bottled up inside. You collapsed onto your bed, lying on your back as you stared up at your ceiling. "Why is it so hard for me?" You asked yourself, frowning as his face popped up into your mind once more. "Fucking hell!" You yelled out, pulling your hair out of frustration. This wasn't working, no matter how hard you try, you just couldn't do it. Calum managed to do it, you thought, and this just made you feel even crappier because you were the only one who was still stuck in the past. For the past four months, you've been trying to forget all about Calum Thomas Hood, the boy who made you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world for about seven months before it all fell apart. It only took Calum a month to finally move on from the breakup, he even asked if you were okay through a text. And he's told you that you were a great friend way too many times, it hurt like hell knowing that the boy you once loved with all your heart lost all the love he had for you just months before. You were clearly the one who fell even harder than the other in this relationship, but who could blame you? Calum was a huge sweetheart, he was extremely selfless and he was hilarious and he just gets you. It wasn't easy to move on from someone who became your world in a blink of an eye, and he was still pretty much your world even after all this time. But you have attempted to move on from him, you've lost count how many times you convinced yourself you had finally moved on. You've lost count how many times you thought you were over him, but then you hear his song on the radio, or see him on your television screen, and all the feelings just come rushing back and it's back to square one. You sniffled, wiping the tears away from your cheeks as you reached for your phone. You pressed on the home button, and you noticed a new text from the bastard himself. "I miss you." Well shit, looks like you won't be moving on today.

Luke: "My strung out heart needs your angel eyes, they tear me apart and I'm hypnotized,"

Three days. Three days without Luke, and you already missed him so freaking bad. You hated being such a clingy girlfriend, but you just couldn't help miss him when you two were always together. Luke was always there - you've grown so used to his company that it makes you anxious if you aren't together. He was like your other half, he understood you more than anyone and he knew you more than anyone - heck, he even knew you better than you knew yourself. You couldn't really do anything about this, Luke was visiting his grandparents and he won't be back until this weekend, which is in three more days. Luke has been keeping in touch, of course, he was always texting and calling and facetiming you whenever had free time. Since you didn't really have any other friends besides him, you were always holed up in your room doing any one of your hobbies - going on your social media accounts, watching movies and tv shows on Netflix, crying over a certain celebrity or reading a good book, or maybe even a fanfic. You could always pause whatever the hell you were doing for him, because he really was that special to you. Your phone then started ringing, and your head whipped towards the direction of the ringtone. You grabbed your phone off the nightstand, smiling when you saw his name flashing on the screen. You accepted the call, and Luke's face immediately popped up on the screen. "Hi babe," Luke grinned, and you could feel your heart warm upon seeing his face. "Hi," You greeted him back, patting your hair down in an attempt to look decent to your boyfriend. "How have you been?" He asked, resting his chin on his palm. You shrugged, "I've been okay, mainly just bored since you're not here." Luke smiled once more, and he started to stare at you intently. You could feel your heart race, your eyes focused on his eyes which were a shade of pale blue. You remembered just how much you loved Luke's eyes, and you wanted to get lost in them again, even if it's only through Facetime. They looked absolutely angelic, and you find yourself hypnotized by them every time you look into those eyes. You wanted to get lost in those gorgeous eyes personally, but that wasn't happening anytime soon. You could only see those beautiful eyes when the three days are over, but that would seem like forever. "God, I miss you so much, princess." He said, his blue eyes boring into yours. "I can't wait to see you." You giggled, covering your blushing face with your free hand. "Just come home as soon as possible, you hear me?" He gave you a closed mouth smile, which made the dimples on either side of his face pop out. "Of course, princess. Anything for you."