#99: Parties

ayy i wanna party with 5SOS, kinda short sorry :(

Ashton: Ashton would be the chirpy kind of person, who would consume cup after cup of alcohol and turn into this giggly mess when he gets drunk. He would end up hitting on every single girl he sees, or maybe anyone with a decent pair of boobs - he might get completely drunk and even hit on a dude with long hair, thinking he was a girl. He would pull those cheesy pick-up lines he googled before coming to the party, seeing if he could pick up a girl with them but fail miserably. He would end up crying over not getting a girl, but his best friends would come up to him and console him, telling him that he doesn't need a girl but instead, his three best friends who would always be there for him.

Michael: Michael would be the person who would be playing games on his phone the entire night, hoping to surpass his last Flappy Bird high score. He would also drink occasionally, talking to people when they start a conversation, and when he does get drunk, he would be the embarrassing one who would do extremely outrageous things. In his drunken state, he would be really bold - dancing like a dad around everyone, belting out lyrics to his favorite Journey song to everyone who passes them by in the party.

Calum: Calum would be the person who would drunk so much till they're shit-faced, chugging alcohol down their throat like there was no tomorrow. When they were completely lost due to the alcohol, he would take off his clothes and just begin dancing around in nothing but his underwear, and if he was up for it, in nothing at all. Calum was so confident that he might even do this if he was sober, but chooses not to. He would also be the one to initiate the crazy party games such as Seven Minutes and Spin the Bottle, in hopes of getting some from a hot girl from his school.

Luke: Luke would be the one who would refrain from drinking, simply because he was the designated driver. Yes, he would drink every so often but he would only take a few sips, as he was a lightweight. He would also be that one kid in the corner, staying quiet and wandering around the party alone, looking like a lost puppy. Girls would come over to say hi, maybe even get him to dance, but he would get all flustered when girls start touching him and grinding on him on the dance floor. He would apologize and run away, blushing as he crawls back to his best friends, crying over how he ran away from a really hot girl. They would console him, telling him that it will all be okay as if he was a small child.