#109: He's off limits

hello :-) favorite song from the target edition of the album? mine is definitely close as strangers :-)

Ashton: Your eyes were on him the entire time, and although you knew you shouldn't stare at him, you just couldn't help yourself. Ashton Irwin was possibly the most beautiful boy you have laid your eyes on, and watching him has already become something of a hobby to you. It was kind of creepy, but you couldn't help it - he was just a work of art, you could stare at him forever and you wouldn't ever get bored. You took a deep breath as he laughed along with his mates, his adorable giggle reaching your ears even from a fair distance away. You rested your head onto your palm, your eyes still trained on the hazel eyed boy seated with his friends. You have had this hopeless crush on him for about four months now, and as much as you wanted to forget about him, you simply couldn't. You knew that there wasn't any hope for some kind of spark between you, he was off-limits and you remind yourself every single day. But despite telling yourself that you can never be with him almost everyday, there was still this tiny spark of hope inside of you that continued burning - you hoped that somehow, someday, he would finally see you and realize you were the one he has been looking for all along. But this wasn't a movie where the girl gets the guy she's in love with in the end, this is reality and it wasn't as perfect as the movies portray. And your reality was this: watching Ashton turn to the beautiful blonde girl seated next to him, kissing her softly on the lips as he cupped her cheek with his large hand. You looked away, but the familiar aching in your chest acted up again, causing a tear to roll down your cheek. He's off limits, you remind yourself once more, he has a fucking girlfriend for fuck's sake.

Michael: "Look at him," Your best friend let out a long sigh as she looked at the purple haired boy from across the room. You grimaced, knowing exactly who the boy was - he was none other than Michael Clifford, the guy she's had a crush on for some time now. "Oh yeah," You nodded, not bothering to look up from your notebook, which you were doodling on. Your best friend talks non-stop about Michael, and you were getting quite sick of her blabbering about Michael every single time you're together. You didn't mind it at first and thought that you could handle it, but it got annoying after some time and as time passed, she talked about him more. And the more she talked about him to you, the more it hurt listening to her blabber about someone you may possibly love. Your best friend may have liked him for like a month, but that still couldn't beat the one-year crush you've had on the boy. When your best friend told you that she liked Michael, your heart broke into a million pieces - you got insecure and wanted to cry, as you thought your best friend was better for him than you were. You kept your crush a secret all this time, you didn't want your best friend knowing about him because you knew he was exactly her type. You wanted to cry when she told you she liked him, she told you all about how they started talking in their free period together and he even asked her out on a little date. When she told you every single detail about the date, you felt that your entire world would come crashing down on you - it hurt everywhere and you couldn't numb yourself from the hurt at all. You should have just called dibs on him the day you started developing feelings for him, cause if you did, you wouldn't be hurting this way as your best friend takes the girl code very seriously. But now, there was nothing you could do - she was already way ahead of you in the race to win his heart, and you didn't even want to try anymore. You hated how you're the spectator in their love story, and you hated how you've already lost him to your own best friend. "I think I already love him." She said, and you felt your heart clench upon hearing those words escape her lips. And I've been in love with him for a long time now, but you don't need to know that, you thought, faking a smile.

Calum: You could hear your brother's obnoxious laughter from downstairs, along with someone else's, which caused the butterflies in your stomach to erupt. You knew that he wasn't alone, and his company was the main reason why you decided to hide out in your room for the rest of the afternoon. You may have a small (if not huge) crush on your brother's best mate whose name was Calum Hood. Calum was the bassist of the band he's in, and he's also in the school's football team, which makes him really popular around the town. He always hangs out with your older brother, and they usually just played FIFA downstairs until evening rolls around. Whenever Calum's around, you would usually hide out in your room because you were too shy to face him and your brother, especially when your brother knows that you liked Calum. Your brother, being the overprotective asshat he was, told you that you wouldn't be allowed to date him because he was his best friend. Your brother didn't feel comfortable with you two dating, seeing as he would have to watch his little sister and best friend suck each other's faces off when you two do date. You knew it was weird for him, but he had to suck it up though, as you wanted more than anything to be Calum's girlfriend. But that couldn't happen, you didn't talk to Cal much because you were too shy to even look at him when he's around. You would avoid him as much as possible when he's chilling here, because you turn into a stuttering mess when he talks to you and you didn't need to embarrass yourself in front of him. You sat up, running your fingers through the tangles in your hair as you decided on what to do as you waited for Calum to leave the house. You swung your legs off the bed, your feet landing on the floor as you shuffled over to where your iPod was. You grabbed it, plugging the earphone jack inside as you placed the left earbud in. "What song.." You muttered to yourself, as you scrolled through the list of songs you had on your iPod. "I like this one." Your eyes widened when you heard Calum's voice from directly above you, and you quickly moved away from the much taller boy, who was smiling at you. "H-hi," You wanted to slap yourself over the head for stuttering in front of him again. "Hey. Just passing by, and I liked Adam's Song by Blink." He said, waving before he exited your room, leaving behind a blushing mess.

Luke: Nothing about how you felt about him was right. You weren't stupid, you knew all about the girl code and that every single girl should follow the girl code. Going after a friend's ex was forbidden, as said in the girl code, but you couldn't resist the attractive blonde boy standing in front of you. "I think Stella is my favorite," Luke let out a little laugh, adjusting the grey beanie sitting on top of his head. "But every song on the Nothing Personal album is really good, I think it might be my favorite one from all their albums." He continued, playing with his lip ring. You were talking to your friend's ex boyfriend, Luke Hemmings, about your absolute favorite band - All Time Low. You only intended to ask him about tickets to their upcoming concert in a few weeks, but you ended up talking more and more, learning so much more about him in the process. You didn't know when it happened, but you managed to fall for the blue eyed boy who used to be your friend's boyfriend. You couldn't help yourself, you were aware of Luke's boyish charm and attractiveness, but you weren't expecting to share this much in common with him. "I really like Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal though," You started, tugging on the sleeves of your sweater. "But then, there's also Therapy, which is one of my favorite songs ever." Luke laughed a little again, biting his lip as he stared at you with those big blue eyes that could make any girl melt. "I told you, it's hard choosing a favorite song from that album." Your feelings for him wouldn't disappear, no matter how much you wanted it to. He was off-limits, as said in the girl code - you didn't want to break the girl code, that would be really bitchy and selfish, but you couldn't help falling for him even more each day. He was just perfectly imperfect, and that's exactly what you loved about him. Well, that and the fact that he loves Alex Gaskarth as much as you did. "Well, that's true." God, you wanted to press your lips against his right now but you knew you would break the girl code as soon as you do that, and you couldn't have that at all. Luke didn't say anything afterwards, he just stared back at you with those eyes that drew you in every time and you stared right back at him, resisting the strong urge to launch yourself at him and kiss him on the lips. "Oh, fuck it." He growled, quickly placing his hands on your either side of your face, his lips finding your soft ones. You could feel your knees grow weak, and he must have noticed, as he wrapped his arms securely around you, holding you up as you kissed him back. Off limits my ass, you thought as your lips continued to move against his. You didn't really care at this point anymore, you just wanted him and nothing else.