#3: Fall - Justin Bieber (His POV)

Ashton: "He fell in love with his best friend, when she's around, he feels nothing but joy"

"Come on Ash," she giggled as she positioned herself on the grass. "Okay, okay," I laughed as I sat down next to her. We looked up and smiled at the sun that had started to sink into the horizon - it's been a long time since we last did this. This was what we always did before, and I really missed watching the sunset with her. It's her most favorite thing in the world, and I love watching it with her, especially because this is our thing. She smiled innocently at me as she took my hand in hers, and I could feel my heartbeat race with her gesture. I have been denying it for so long, but this just confirms everything - I'm love with her. Every little thing she does would drive me crazy, and everytime she's near, I could feel happiness build up from deep inside me. She makes me happy, but I knew she couldn't be with me. Yeah, I want to be with her, but I'm going to have to hold this in for a little while. I can't just tell her that I'm in love with her, she's gonna freak out and I wouldn't want to destroy what we have now. I glanced at her and my lips curled upwards unconsciously. The sun had started to set when she placed her head on my shoulder and she breathed out, "I wish this moment would last forever," I nodded and kissed the top of her head, "Yeah, me too, Y/N."

Michael: "But she was already broken, and it made her blind, but she could never believe that love would ever treat her right"

"I just don't know why I always end up getting hurt," she sniffs into my shirt. Guess what? She's crying over that dick boyfriend of hers again. This is the third time this week, I don't know why she keeps up with that asshole. He clearly doesn't deserve her if he makes her cry over and over again. I pulled her closer and began stroking her hair saying, "He's a stupid dick, Y/N. He doesn't deserve your tears, you have let him go." I could feel her shake her head as she gripped the hem of my shirt tightly, "If I do, how sure are you that there will be another guy out there who won't ever hurt me? I'm just so tired of all this crying, I'm tired of all this hurt, Mikey. I'm beginning to think that life doesn't want me to find love," she sobbed once more. "There's one guy out there who would do anything, anything at all just so you wouldn't get hurt. He'll do everything, even if it means he's the one who gets hurt instead." She gave a chuckle, "When you find that guy you speak of, Mike, tell me. I really need him right now," Those words hurt like hell, she couldn't even see that the boy I'm talking about is right in front of her. "How fucking blind can you get?" I whispered, sadly. She looked up at me with those tear-filled eyes and asked, "What?" I looked down sadly, and muttered "Nothing," under my breath before pulling her closer, trying to take in all of her warmth.

Calum: "But did you know that I love you or were you not aware? You're the smile on my face, and I ain't going nowhere"

She looked so beautiful, eepecially if she had the natural look going on. Everything about her is perfect, it sometimes feels like she isn't real. "Calum?" She asked, looking up from her book. I gave her a lazy smile, "What is it, Y/N?" She shot me one of those smiles and she giggled, "Is something wrong? You've been staring at me for half an hour now, and it's kinda making me feel a bit uncomfortable." No, nothing's wrong, Y/N. I just think you're the most beautiful girl to ever walk the face of the Earth and I really, really love you in a romantic way, and not just a best friend kind of way. "Sorry, I wasn't used to seeing you like this," I had rarely seen her like this - she was wearing a black hoodie and some sweatpants, and her hair was tied into a messy bun. She looked so beautiful without all of the makeup she always wears on her face. She shrugged and continued reading on and I sighed, running a hand through my hair. I looked up at her profile again and I cursed myself for having feelings for someone like her. Someone like my best friend. I don't know if she knowws that I love her, especially since she always catches me looking at her these days. My lips twitched into a smile when she sneezed, and I seriously thought it was the cutest thing in the world. Why can't she even see how much I love her?

Luke: "Well did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly? Did you know that it breaks my heart everytime to see you cry?"

Another tear escaped her eye and I wiped it away with my thumb. She had almost stopped crying, thank God. I pulled her closer and wrapped a protective arm around her, breathing in her familiar strawberry scented perfume. "You okay now?" I whispered in her ear, and gave me a slight nod. She rolled over, so her back was now facing me. I smiled, and began to sing for her, she loved it when I sing for her, especially after she cries like this. "Well did you know you're an angel," I started to sing. "Who forgot how to fly?" She sniffed, and I knew she was starting to cry again. It literally killed me inside everytime I see her cry over that dick. "Did you know that it breaks my heart everytime to see you cry?" I buried my head into her soft hair and sighed, "Cause I know that a piece of you's gone everytime he done wrong," I took a deep breath and let it all out slowly, "I'm the shoulder you cry on." I was always the one who had to pick up the pieces of her heart and glue it back together again. I'm the one who always has to watch as she gets her heart broken by some guy who isn't even worth her time. It sucks to know that even though I'm the one who puts her heart back together again, she would always end up giving it back to the dick who keeps crushing it into tiny bits and pieces. "And I hope by the time that I'm done with this song that I've figured out..." I felt her chest rise up and fall and her soft snoring. "What's gonna make you fall in love, Y/N?" I whispered as I placed a gentle kiss on her temple.

Follow me on tumblr, I follow back, just ask! - whoalucas.tumblr.com