#26: Diana - One Direction

WARNING: Trigger on Luke's preference.

Ashton: "I never would mistreat ya, oh I'm not a criminal"

"Why won't he stop?" She sobbed, burying her tear-stained face into my chest. I've honestly lost count of how many times this scene has happened these past few weeks. Her dick of a boyfriend has been mistreating her, calling her names and even making her do things she doesn't want to. Basically, he's being his usual asshole self, but she doesn't want to leave him. "He's an idiot to do things to someone like you," I tell her, tucking some strands of her hair behind her ear. She looks up with tears glistening in her eyes and she sniffed, "M-maybe he is." She looks back down and looks like she calmed down a bit, so I began to rub her back with my hand. "You really should leave him," I say but she bites her lip, deep in thought. She shakes her head a second later and says, "I-I couldn't possibly do it, Ashton. I'm still in love-" "Yeah, yeah, I get it. You still love him," I sighed, running my free hand through my hair in frustration. I've been trying to tell her to leave him, but she answers the same thing everytime - she loves him too much. "But tell me something," I looked at her straight in the eyes and asked, "Aren't you getting tired of getting mistreated by this wanker?" Her eyes flickered away from mine, and she began to play with her thumbs. "I-I-" she kept repeating those, and I finally said, "You are, aren't you?" She glances back at me and nods slowly, biting her lip. "If I were him, I would never ever mistreat you. I'm no criminal," I looked down at her with a sad smile. "Why should I even mistreat the most beautiful girl I have ever seen?" Her eyes found yours and her lips curled into a beautiful smile, and says, "I wish I fell in love with you instead, Ash." I leaned in closer and closer, stopping when we were only mere centimeters apart, "It's not too late to try." She nodded and pressed her lips against mine, as I silently prayed that she would actually try to fall for me, like I fell for her.

Michael: "You've been lonely, you don't know even know me, but I can feel you crying"

That's another show done, and I'm so fucking tired. I grabbed the bottle of water from Luke and downed it all within five seconds. Luke flipped me off and took another water bottle from the bag and opened it, and I set the empty water bottle on the table. "You fell off the stage again," Ashton giggled as he turned to watch the 1D boys perform on the stage. "Tell me something I don't know," I chuckled, rolling my eyes at the curly-haired boy. I decided that I needed a little fresh air, so I excused myself and headed out the arena. Once I was outside, I took a deep breath and inhaled the cold evening air. The streets were practically empty due to the show, and you couldn't see anyone. I pulled out my phone and began to tweet something when I heard some sniffing nearby. I turned around and saw a girl crying on the other side of the street. She was sitting down on the cold concrete ground, hugging her knees and had her head in her hands. I could hear sniffs and sobs coming from her and I swear, I could literally feel the hurt she's been hiding inside. She lifted her head and I could see hear tear-stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes. She screamed out, pulling on her hair in frustration before putting her head back in her hands. I could feel the mixture of sadness and frustration just by listening to her cries, and I found myself walking towards her. She looks up again and she locks gazes with me, "Who the fuck are you?" she asked, rage clear in her tear-filled eyes. My eyes widened slightly upon hearing her words, but I looked at her with a smile, "That doesn't matter right now." I sat down next to her but she just scoots over, keeping a fair distance away. "I'm not talking to strangers," she says, looking the other way. "But don't you want someone who'd listen to you? You want someone to tell your problems to, right?" She slowly turned to look at me with those beautiful eyes and asked, "D-do you mind?" I shook my head no and she fixed her gaze on the ground before she started to ramble on about her problem. Apparently her best friend stole her boyfriend away from her, and she didn't have any other friends besides her. She doesn't know what she should do now, and she's confused and hurt. Once she was done, she looked at me and asked, "Wh-what do you think I should do?" I gave her a small smile and said, "I think you should move on from the both of them and find new friends. And there are plenty of other guys out there, and you'll find one who will stand out, and he would love you as much as you love him. He'd do anything to save you from your hurt, and he'll go anything just to be with you." She bit her lip and asked, "Do you really think it's that easy to find new friends? Where am I gonna find one person who's willing to be my friend? And where am I going to find this boy you speak of?" "You have me," I said without thinking. I quickly looked away and tried to hide the blush forming on my cheeks, but she giggled. "Thank you, Mr. Smurfy Head." I looked back at her and she had a huge smile on my face, "So, is this the part where I tell you my name so we can start being friends?" I grinned and she nodded. "My name's Michael. Michael Clifford," I stretched my hand out and she took it, shaking it slightly. "Y/N."