#29: You cover a song

Ashton: Remembering Sunday

"Forgive me, I'm trying to find," Ashton randomly began to sang. You turned to him and see that he was making a Keek. He was looking up at his phone with a huge smile and you couldn't help but smile as well. His smile was so contagious. "My calling, I'm calling at night," he continued, and you giggled, jumping onto him, putting your hands on his shoulder as you began to sing as well. "I don't mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl?" He turned to look at you and you smiled. "She's been running through my dreams, and it's driving me crazy, it seems..." You found him leaning in closer and closer, until you could feel his hot breath fanning on your face. Your breath caught in your throat when he looked into your eyes. You could feel his intense gaze on you and you looked up at his beautiful hazel-colored orbs. "I'm gonna ask her to marry me," he breathed out, sending shivers down your spine. You didn't know why those mesmerizing eyes made you pull him in and press a kiss against his soft pink lips. He pulled away for a bit and smirked, tapping on his phone before he put it on the table. Once he's done, he turned to you again and crashed his lips unto yours. You felt his tongue swipe your lips, and you parted your lips slightly for him to slip his tongue inside of your mouth. Your tongues danced for a few minutes before you pull away, out of breath. "I'm serious, I was gonna ask you to marry me, though." Ashton chuckled as he panted, trying to catch his breath. "But I'm gonna do that at the right moment." Your lips curled into a smile and you said, "And I will say yes, because I think you're the one." He pressed his forehead against yours and kissed your nose lightly, "I love you, Y/N. I love you so much."

Michael: I Miss You

"So what do you guys want us to do?" Michael asked as he looked up at the camera. You smiled at the camera awkwardly, because this was the first time you did something like this. You were home alone with Michael, and all the boys went out because they wanted to go explore. You were just as lazy as Michael, and you guys got bored playing video games so you decided to do a twitcam together. You read the comments that poured in and one of them caught your eye. You read it out loud with a smile, "Can you guys do a cover together? I heard Y/N has a nice voice." You turned to Michael for approval and his eyes lit up. He grabbed his guitar from the corner of the room and came back with a smile. "So, I've wanted to cover I Miss You with you for a while now." He mutters, loud enough for only you to hear and you nodded. He started to strum, then once the intro was over, he began to sing. "Hello there, the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue," he looked up at the camera, and you did as well. "The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley, We can live like Jack and Sally if we want." Your eyes widened slightly when you saw the number of viewers you had - more than a hundred thousand. "Where you can always find me, we'll have Halloween on Christmas. And in the night we'll wish this never ends, we'll wish this never ends." You nodded and started to sing, "Where are you and I'm so sorry, I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight." Michael started to make faces at you, and you tried to stiffle in the giggle. "I need somebody and always, this sick strange darkness, comes creeping on so haunting every time," you couldn't stop the laugh that escaped your lips, but still continued to sing as you laughed. "And as I stared I counted webs from all the spiders, catching things and eating their insides." You just couldn't continue as you ended up on the floor, laughing at how stupid your boyfriend looked. "Well, that was our epic attempt of covering a song." Michael grinned at the camera.

Calum: With You

"Hey guys, so we're here to cover Chris Brown's song With You," Calum started as he looked into the laptop's camera. The fans have been asking you two to do a cover, and you just gave into the fans' request. You and Calum wanted to do a cover as well, you thought it could be really fun. You told Calum to do a cover because it's been so long since he last did a cover and his fans like it, but you didn't understand why they wanted you to sing with him. "This one's for you guys!" Calum grinned, and he started to play. "I need you boo, I gotta see you boo. And the heart's all over the world tonight, said the heart's all over the world tonight." You glanced at him and he was smiling as he sang to the camera, as if imagining he was singing it to his fans face to face. Your smile grew, because you were so happy for him - he finally made it. You couldn't be more proud of him. "Hey, little mama, ooh, you're a stunner. Hot little figure, yes, you're a winner and I'm so glad to be yours. You're a class all your own, and oh, little cutie, when you talk to me, I swear the whole world stops.." He glanced at you and a sweet smile was plastered on his face. He sang as if he sang to you, you could feel the warmth and the love in his voice. "You're my sweetheart and I'm so glad that you're mine, you are one of a kind and..." You started to sing along with him on the bridge with a huge smile on your face, "You mean to me, what I mean to you and together baby, there is nothing we won't do." You looked straight into his beautiful chocolate colored eyes, and you knew in that moment that he was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. He was the one. "'Cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars,

Girl, you're my all. And..." Something about Calum made him different from all the others, and you knew exactly why. Once he strummed the last chord of the song, he smiled and turned the camera off, then he took his hand in yours. "You're amazing, you know that?"

Luke: Everything Has Changed

"All I knew this morning when I woke, is I know something now, know something now I didn't before," You glanced at Luke, who was so concentrated on strumming his guitar. His little dimple popped out as he strummed, and it just made the butterflies in your stomach go nuts. "And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago," You smirked. "Is blue eyes and dimples and your smile in the back of my mind, making me feel right." He looks up and gives you an adorable dimpled smile which made your knees go weak. "I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now." He started to sing with you and you tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. I just wanna know you, know you, know you." You scooted closer to him until he was just a few inches away. "Cause all I know is we said hello, and your eyes look like coming home," you two sang, as you two made eye contact. A hint of a smile played on Luke's lips, "All I know is a simple name, everything has changed, all I know is you held the door, you'll be mine and I'll be yours. All I know since yesterday is everything has changed," You both finished, and suddenly, you two found yourselves pressing your lips against each others, and you felt Luke put his guitar down. You smiled into the kiss, and tugged on his blonde hair, while his arms found their place around your waist.