137: You get sick/He gets sick

here's me remindin u to check out in your heart by disconnecteds bc she is awesome and i love her ok

Ashton: "You're such a dad," You remarked, smiling up at your boyfriend's concern. He's been stressing about what you had to eat, what pills you had to take and if you were comfortable lying on your bed. He was just so concerned about every little thing, it was adorable. You knew that he was a father figure to his other band members, which brought out his father instincts when he heard you were sick and came straight over to take care of you. "Well, I have to take care of you, you know," He smiled, placing his large hand on your forehead to take your temperature. "It's just the flu, Ashton. No need to get all worked up about a little flu," Ashton pouted at your statement, to which he replied, "Well, I can't really help getting all worried when you're sick, I worry too much because I care about you too much."

Michael: "No means no, Michael!" You bit back a smile, holding up a pillow to shield yourself from your boyfriend's surprise attacks. Michael groaned, running his fingers through his hair in frustration, "But I haven't kissed you for three days!" You flicked your boyfriend's forehead in response to his stupid reasoning, but inside, you felt happy that Michael felt that way. "Well, you're gonna have to suck it up and take good care of me, so I can get better soon," You smiled, "And the sooner I can get better, the sooner we can start making out again."

Calum: "My head huuuuurts," Calum let out a loud groan, peering up at you with slightly narrowed eyes. You just rolled your eyes, knowing that he was exaggerating a little so he could get more attention. "Take some meds," You said, earning a pout from the black haired boy. "But it still hurts, even when I take them!" He argued, frowning as you just shrugged it off. "Well, that sucks." You chuckled, knowing that refusing to give into his pouting would cause to him sulk. Calum whined, knowing you were setting him off on purpose. You knew that he would just whine even more, so you let out a sigh, finally giving in. "Fine, what does lil Cally Wally want me to do?" You snickered, but Calum just ignored that and smiled broadly. "My head hurts really badly, can you give it a little kiss?" He said, cheekily. Knowing that it wouldn't be fair to take it all back now, you leaned in and pressed a soft kiss onto his forehead. When you pulled away, Calum grabbed your arm and kissed your cheek in return. "Thanks babe, now I feel all better," He winked, chuckling to himself.

Luke: "You didn't really have to come all this way to take care of me," Luke looked up at me with glossy eyes, which were usually bright and full of life. Luke caught the flu two days ago, but he didn't even bother to tell you. You only found out when Michael texted you about his condition, which is why you were here right now. "Of course I had to, Luke. I mean, I am your girlfriend after all, it's only normal for me to take care of you when you're sick like this," You said, taking another spoonful of porridge. "Now, open wide." You held out the spoonful of porridge so he could eat it, and watched as he hesitantly brought his face up to the spoon and take it in his mouth. Luke swallowed the food inside his mouth, pouting, "Yeah, but I didn't want to bother you. My mum can take care of me anyway." You shushed him, running your fingers through his messy hair. "Look, I care about you. If I didn't care, I wouldn't have come up here on a weekend just to nurse you back to health." You pecked his forehead lightly and smiled, "So do me a favor and rest up, so you can get better soon, okay babe?"