#87: Good Girls - 5SOS (His POV)

kinda short but meh i liked the song a lot!!

Ashton: "She's good in school, she's never truant. She can speak French and I think she's fluent"

I glanced over at her, my mouth widening into a grin. She was reading a John Green book with a small smile on her face, obviously amused by the characters she was imagining in her head. She chewed on her bottom lip when she turned the page, still engrossed in her story. Let me tell you a little something about this beautiful girl over here - she's a very intelligent girl, and the best term to describe her was "good girl". She was literally too good, she followed the rules, she followed all of her parents' advice, she would never drink, smoke nor do drugs, she wouldn't even swear. She was like an angel brought down here directly from the heavens above. She was also one of the sweetest girls I know, she was extremely kind and selfish too. She glances up from her book and her eyes met mine, making me look away for a little bit. I've always had a small crush on her since we became classmates, but it wasn't like she was going to like me back. She was that smart little angel who would do no wrong, and I was this dude in her class who plays in a band and who was barely passing his subjects. She would never go for a guy like me, she'd probably go for one of those football guys or one of those smart dudes, but not someone like me. I shook my head, reverting my attention back to the blackboard, which was filled with equations I don't even understand. The bell rang a few seconds later, and I let out a sigh in relief. Class was finally over and it was finally lunch break. I quickly shoved all of my stuff into my bag, then slung my backpack over my shoulder. I was about to leave when she steps in front of me, smiling up as she greeted me with a wave. "Hi," She places a piece of paper in between my fingers, a blush flushing on her face as she whispered, "Appelez-moi," before turning to leave. I'm not sure what language she just used, but I'm pretty sure it was french and I don't understand what she just told me. Oh well. I unfolded the paper she gave me, smiling when I read off her phone number. "I'll definitely call you," I murmured to myself, saving her number onto my phone with a huge smile.

Michael: "Cause every night she studies hard in her room, at least that's what her parents assume. She sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend,"

I tapped my foot on the ground, glancing down at my phone every now and then. It was getting a bit chilly out here, with is being about fifteen degrees outside. I breathed air into my hands, rubbing them together to create a bit more heat. I leaned against the hood of my car, letting out a sigh. I smirked when I could see my breath, breathing out some more air so I could keep myself entertained while I waited for her. It was about eight in the evening, and she planned to sneak out of the house to go bowling with me late at night. My girlfriend was a good girl that never got caught, she would look like an innocent girl who did nothing but study real hard every night, but that was just a cover-up. She was just as wild as the next kid, but the amazing thing about her was that she would still get really good grades regardless of studying or not. She would get straight A's effortlessly and her intelligence turned me on so much. I could hear footsteps behind me, so I pushed myself off the hood of my car. She was running toward me, a huge smile plastered on her face as she came closer. "Hey babe, took you lon-" I was interrupted by the sensation of her lips moving against mine, and my eyes screwed shut when I wrapped my arms around her waist to remove all distance between us. She pushed me up against the hood of my car, and I laid down on it as she still continued to kiss me. She pulled away to place kisses on my neck, nipping on the skin lightly before sucking harshly, making sure to leave a huge bruise there. I couldn't resist letting out a soft moan when she continued to give me love bites all over my neck, and my fingers ran through her hair. She giggled when I let out a sigh at the feeling of her licking the fresh bruises. She  then pulled away again, smirking as she winked, "Let's go bowling."

Calum: "I swear she lives in the library but if you ask her she'll say, that's where you'll find me. But if you look then you won't find here there,"

I couldn't understand how she would manage everyday by staying somewhere as quiet as the library. The library was a place for silence, and reading and studying but I'm not really a huge fan of libraries. I was a really talkative person so the library definitely wasn't the place for me. I've been hearing a few rumors that the new girl always spends her time in the library. But whenever she comes out of the library, she would come out disheveled and breathless, as if she ran a mile in there somehow. But that would be impossible, considering the fact that she hung out at a library. You can't talk in there, who the fuck would even get away with running laps in there? There was something a bit off about her as well, like she was trying to hide something. There must be something really weird up and she has this whole secretive vibe about her too, it made me genuinely curious and I needed to know what the fuck she does in there and what she has to hide, so one day and I found myself tailing her, watching her every move as she made her way to the library, her sanctuary. I slowly tried to follow our new girl, she pushed the doors that led to the library slowly as not to make any noise. I waited a few seconds before I followed in after her, smiling and greeting the school librarian. "Good afternoon Miss," I greeted her and she nodded at me, flashing her pearly whites as she adjusted her glasses. "Good afternoon boy, remember not to make too much noise in here okay?" I grinned, nodding as I searched for the back of the new girl's head. She was already in the far end of the library, where the lame history books were. I see her enter the last aisle and ran after her, careful not to make too much noise as it could disturb the other students. I turned in the same aisle she went through and my eyes widened upon seeing the scene in front of me.

Luke: "Cause at the back of the room, where nobody looks, she'll be with her boyfriend but she's not reading books"

I mouthed the lyrics to Fall Out Boy's Sugar We're Going Down, even air guitaring a little bit as I sat down on the floor. "Drop a heart, break a name," Patrick's voice rang in my ears, and I was keeping myself entertained as I waited for her to come. She promised me she would be here at two, but it was already two thirty and she still wasn't here. I still wanted to wait for her though, I barely get to spend enough time with her these days and this is the only way we could see each other without getting caught. You see, my girlfriend is the new girl in my class and she's supposed to have this reputation as a good girl. She had really good grades and she was a goody-two-shoes and teacher's pet as well. She was known as that girl whose card shows straight A's and was very disciplined, even though I knew better. She was not disciplined at all, she loved to cause trouble but the thing about her was that she didn't want to get in trouble. Her parents don't allow dating so she took a great risk by agreeing to be my girlfriend, and we've been trying to find a way to be together without anyone seeing or suspecting anything so we decided to meet at the very back of the room everyday to talk. Well, we don't talk most of the time we're here because we figured, since we were alone, we could do so many different things here instead of talking and so we take that chance all the time. I glanced to my left and saw her approach, a huge smile on her beautiful face. I paused my music and pulled my earphones out, smirking when she then straddled me, her arms around my neck almost immediately. "I missed you so much," she mumbled, pressing her lips onto mine. I chuckled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist to hold her close against me. I could feel her soft boobs press against my chest, and I was on cloud nine right now. God, I hope I don't get a boner now because- "Shit," I heard a male voice curse, making us pull away from one another. We were faced with a blushing Calum, who mumbled an apology before scurrying away to leave us alone once more. I shook my head as she giggled, shrugging, "You better go talk to him about this later Luke."