#57: He cheats/You cheat

so if i get enough comments telling me i should write a second part, i'll do it :)

Ashton: "I can't with him!" You yelled as you angrily strode into the room, sitting down next to a concerned looking Calum. You had another fight with your boyfriend today, and over one of the smallest things. He tends to get angry and jealous easily, and this time, he began to yell at you about how he doesn't trust you whenever you were around other guys. You didn't understand why he doesn't trust you because you constantly reminded him that they were all just friends, but your heart belonged to him and only him. "What did you fight about this time?" Calum asked as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you into his chest. You recalled all of his words earlier and felt the tears come, as you buried your head into your best friend's chest. "I told him I didn't trust him when it came to girls. I me-mean, he's always away and meeting beautiful fans who are so much better than I-I am and I-I just don't... wanna lose him. I-I feel really bad for yelling at him, he-he doesn't  deserve all the names I called him and everything I  said to him. I-I just didn't wanna lose him. I can't  believe I yelled at him," you managed to choke out in between sobs and hiccups. The guilt and regret crept up on you, and the only thing you wanted was to apologize to Ashton and make up. You absolutely hated these heated arguments because you end up getting torn apart for some time, and you couldn't handle losing him at all. You loved him too much, and now you feel like shit for calling him all those mean names. You were just too afraid to lose him, he's the best thing that's happened to you. "I don't wanna lose him, he's everything to me..." you whispered as Calum used his finger to tilt your chin up. Your eyes met his huge, chocolate colored ones and you felt yourself melt under his warm gaze. A million memories of you and Calum began to flash into your mind, and next thing you knew, your lips was attached on his. You couldn't control it, there was just something enticing about Calum's lips and you just couldn't help yourself. He was kissing you back, which just made the situation even worse, but you just couldn't pull away - it felt wrong yet so right kissing him like this. But upon hearing Ashton's voice in the doorway, your mind finally took control of your actions and you immediately pushed Calum away from you. You turned to see Ashton looking at the both of you, looking hurt and betrayed. "Amazing how you talk to me about trust, when you're actually fucking my best friend behind my back," his voice broke as he turned to leave. You looked up at Calum and he looked as shocked as you did, and the tears began to well up again. "I messed up, what have I done..." you whispered as you began to bawl once more, feeling even shittier than you did before. You didn't want to lose him, but because of one mistake, you just did.

Michael: "Where are you going?" You quirked your eyebrows as you watched your boyfriend run a hand through his hair, giving you a slight smile as he grabbed his jacket. "I'm going to get a few drinks with Ash, I'll be back in a few hours," he replied as he pecked your cheek and ran out the door, shutting it with a bang. You sighed and shook your head, letting this one slide considering he had a pretty rough week. He at least deserves to wind a little bit. The next day, you woke up expecting to see your boyfriend sleeping peacefully beside you, but to your surprise, he wasn't there. You pushed yourself up, sitting up as you looked around to check if he had come home, but there weren't any clothes laying on the ground. "That's weird," you mumbled as you entered the living room, half-expecting him to be passed out on the couch, but he wasn't there either. You felt the pit of your stomach tighten when you imagined the worst things, but you pushed the negative thoughts away soon as they appeared in your head. Your train of thoughts were interrupted with footsteps from outside the door, and you whipped around, eyes locking with emerald colored ones. You couldn't understand why he looked frightened when he saw you looking up at him, it was like you caught him at the wrong moment. He set his gaze onto the ground as he closed the door behind him, "Mo-morning babe," he muttered as he leaned up against the door. You took a minute to stop and take a look at him - yes, he was wearing the exact same clothes as he was last night, only they looked wrinkled and there were a few stains, probably food or alcohol. You could smell the sweat and alcohol that reeked off him, and you scrunched your nose as the odor wafted in the room. He finally looked up at you, and he wore this apologetic look on his pale face. "W-" "I'm so sorry," he dropped to his knees, tears brimming in his eyes as he looked up at you sadly. "I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to, I made a mistake," he says in between hiccups, taking your small hand in his as he did. "What did you do?" you asked slowly, afraid of the answer he was going to give you. You had an idea, but you didn't want to be right - you wanted him to tell you you're wrong, and that he didn't do what he thought you did. But he didn't. "I-I can't lie to you. It just happened and I... almost slept with someone," he mumbled, the last part barely audible as he began to sob even harder. "But I didn't! But... I did kiss a few girls... I'm so sorry, I didn't.. I didn't know what I was doing, I'm so sorry," he says once more as you withdrew your hand from his. You couldn't believe what you were hearing, it was like your whole world was crumbling down right this moment and you could hear your heart shattering into a million pieces. "Get out," you clenched your teeth as you glared at him, tears beginning to blur your vision. "Get the fuck out of my house Michael Clifford!" you shoved him, and the tears rolled down your cheeks endlessly like a stream. He shot you one last look of sadness before he excused himself, closing the door behind him as you broke down on the floor. Everything hurts, it was painful everywhere. Finding out your significant other actually cheated out on you hurt like a bitch, because it made you feel like you weren't good enough for him. You contemplated whether to end things with him or not, battling your inner thoughts as you succumbed to the painful throbbing in your chest. You laid down on the couch, sobbing away the hurt, making up your mind about the future of your relationship with Michael.