#132: You're brought up in an interview

here is the long awaited update, im sorry to have kept u guys waiting ! here's the next update and im lookin for new ideas, if you have anything you want me to write about just comment below !

Ashton: Shoving caramel popcorn into your mouth, you continued to watch the interview of his band with a bitter smile. Despite being broken up with about five weeks now, your heart still longs for Ashton but you couldn't just tell him that straight up. He was the one who told you that this breakup was "for the best" and this was the only way you could think of to see and hear him without him seeing you. "So, I understand that you have a girlfriend, Ashton?" The interviewer asked, Ashton's hazel-green eyes flickering towards the middle-aged man. "How are things between the two of you?" The other three had worried expressions on their faces, but Ashton just shrugged and forced a smile which didn't reach his eyes. "Um, we broke up, actually. I don't know what came over me and thought that doing this was the right thing but... it's not." Your jaw dropped upon hearing his response. "So... if you could tell her anything right now, what would you say?" Ashton paused, squinting as he thought of the right words before looking directly at the camera. "I've never stopped loving you, and I'm sorry. I hope you give me another chance and let me fix what I've broken between us," Your heart clenched, and the three boys smiled along with the interviewer.

Michael: This was the first time Michael brought you with him to his work, and he was having an interview with the band at this moment. "I don't know, I think Luke's the one who farts the most," Calum laughed, his eyes crinkling as the interviewer laughed along with him. Michael glanced over to the right wing, where you were staying and you waved at him, his pearly whites flashing as you did. "Michael seems a but distracted today," The blonde interviewer gave the boy a knowing smile, and Michael's cheeks became a tinted pink. "That's because Y/N's just backstage," Luke replied coolly, smirking at the flustered nineteen year old. "He's blushing, oh my gosh, this is so adorable!" The interviewer gushed as she leaned in to look at Michael. "I-I'm not blushing!" Michael shot back, but it was pretty obvious that he was indeed blushing. "He really loves Y/N, he was blabbering just how much he loved her last night," Ashton snickered, which made Michael punch him lightly on his arm. "I was drunk!" He began to blush more and more, which made your heart warm at his adorable reaction. You really do have the cutest boyfriend ever, no doubt about that.

Calum: "The fans want to know where you guys get the inspiration from your songs," The interviewer asked, casting his gaze upon the four boys who were cramped onto one couch. "Well, we mostly just use experiences and put them into a song," Ashton began, running his fingers through his unruly hair. "They're mostly about girls though," Michael chuckled. "I can tell, I've heard your songs and they were all speaking about a girl. Do any of you have any particular girls you use as inspiration?" Their eyes landed on Calum, who was just quietly seating on his seat. "Our songwriting genius here," Luke clapped Calum's shoulder with a smile. "He's probably the only one with a special girl in his life, so that's why he writes the most out of us." Calum shook his head, smiling as he tried to compose himself. "Calum here's head over heels for her, he even tried writing a song about her a few days ago!" Michael grinned, which Calum didn't even deny at all. "You dick, that was supposed to be a secret!" Calum pouted, his cheeks flared as he cast his gaze down onto the carpeted floor. "Hey, sorry!" The green eyes boy laughed, patting Calum on the back apologetically. Calum just kept quiet, thinking about how much he missed her as the interview continued on, wishing this would end as soon as possible so he could see her pretty face again.

Luke: "Do any of you have any lady friends?" The four boys exchanged glances and all nodded. "I think we all have lady friends," Michael replied, his green eyes landing on a certain blonde boy. "But only one of us has a huge crush on one of their lady friends." Luke's eyes widened at Michael's words, and he hid his blushing face with his hands. "Oh yeah, Luke really likes his best friend," Calum piped in, grinning at the sight of Luke hiding his face. "Like, he gets so flustered whenever he sees her, it's crazy," Michael added. "Have you always felt this way about her?" Luke shook his head, slightly embarrassed by the fact that they revealed his secret crush to the entire world but there was no use trying to hide it now. "Well, no... I've only started liking her recently," He bit his lip, feeling his heart ache upon remembering her face. "But she has a boyfriend, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of we happiness. What kind of best friend would I be if I did that?" Luke could feel his eyes watering but he tried to laugh it off, wearing the biggest fake smile he could make. "She's happy, I don't wanna ruin that."