#116: Punk [AU]

so which one of the au's should i make part two for? most votes would be written first! :D x

also please check out my michael fic guys :-)

Ashton: Your mother told you to stay away from his kind - the ones who would cut classes just to head out back and smoke the whole day, the ones who had marks of all kinds of designs inked onto their skin permanently, and the ones who just smoked pot whenever they wanted. You were never supposed to mnd him, but something about him just pulled you in. You wanted to dig deeper, you wanted to know what he was like underneath that mysterious facade of his but he makes it so damn hard. You didn't know what is was about him, but it was like he had this air around him that draws you in. You wondered about him, where he was from and why he transferred to your school in the middle of the year, but no one knows as everyone was afraid of approaching him. They were intimidated by his deadly stare, and everyone who tried to talk to him were scared off because of his intense gaze. You used to be afraid of him as well, until he gave you a reason not to one day in spring.You remembered that day vividly, and although months have passed, it was still pretty much fresh in your mind. You were waiting at the parking lot for your best friend, who was going to give you a ride home because your mother was busy and couldn't drive you home that day. You took a deep breath, exhaling it slowly as you waited for your best friend to arrive. You've been waiting for about fifteen minutes, but she still wasn't here and you were getting pretty impatient already. "Ugh, where the hell is she?" You let out a frustrated groan, whipping around only to bump into a tall figure, which happened to be the new boy who scared everyone away - Ashton. You could feel your hairs on your neck stand on end, as Ashton's hazel eyes bore into your face. You were terrified of him, as he always had this look on his face that just scared the living shit out of you, but you were taken aback when Ashton gave you a small smile. "You like Nirvana?" He pointed towards the shirt you were wearing with a huge smile, and you could feel your terror fading away just by looking at his smile. His smile was just beautiful, you could feel yourself smiling right back as you nodded firmly. "Yeah, they're really great. Come As You Are is my favorite," You gushed, earning a giggle from the blonde haired boy. "No way, that is my favorite song! Wow, I can't believe I've met someone who likes Nirvana, everyone listens to the mainstream shit and I hate that," He shoved his hand inside his jean pocket, holding out his hand. "Ashton Irwin." Yes, you met Ashton Irwin through your mutual love for Nirvana, and through the mutual love for Nirvana, your friendship blossomed into something a whole lot more after a few months. You were greeted with a kiss on the temple from a certain blonde haired punk, causing butterflies to erupt from your stomach and quickly kissed him on the cheek, "Hi Ash."

Michael: Your eyes fluttered open, and you immediately groaned as the sunlight blinded you for a second. You shielded your eyes using your hands, yawning as you prepared yourself for the usual morning face licking, courtesy of your little kitten called Cheeseball. Cheeseball was born about four months ago, and she was given to you by your grandmother as a birthday present. Cheeseball was an adorable orange kitten, who absolutely loved cheeseballs, thus the name. The very first time she ever ate a cheeseball was when you had a movie marathon in the living room, spilling cheeseballs all over the floor due to your clumsiness. You were about to clean up the spilled cheeseballs, but you noticed the little kitten eating them all up like there was no tomorrow, and ever since then, you have been feeding her cheeseballs as it became her favorite food. You continued to wait for Cheeseball to lick your face as she did every morning, but became alarmed when you realized that Cheeseball was nowhere to be found in the room. Your heart pounded inside your chest, and you quickly jumped out of bed to begin looking for the missing orange kitten. You got down onto the floor, checking under the bed but found no sign of the kitten. "Cheeseball?" You continued the search, calling her name as you tried to find her under couches, tables and cabinets but found absolutely no sign of her at all. You were about to cry, the thought of losing your pet kitten was enough to make you cry. Cheeseball was like your other half, and you didn't love anything or anyone else like you loved Cheeseball. You close to giving up, until you remembered that you haven't checked outside yet - she might have managed to sneak outside without anyone noticing, so you bolted right outside, calling her name to see if you were to get a response. "Cheeseball? Are you here?" You yelled out, hoping that you would somehow hear her soft meows outside. "Excuse me?" You heard a masculine voice say, and you turned to see who called out to you. Your eyes went wide as they were met with a pale boy whose skin was inked with several tattoos. He also had an eyebrow piercing, and he wore a snapback to cover up the bright red hair underneath it. "Is this your cat?" He inquired, holding up the orange kitten you've been searching for these past few minutes. "Oh my god, yes," The boy made his way over to you, handing you back Cheeseball with a small smile on his face. "How did you find her?" You began to pet the kitten gently, your eyes fixed on the beautiful green eyed boy who just shrugged. "I heard some meowing in my front yard, and that was when I saw your little kitty over there," He answered, before giving a slight wave. "Thank you so much," You grinned at the red haired boy, who just nodded before turning around to leave. "What is your name, by the way?" You called out to the boy, who peered over his shoulder with a small smile fixed on those pink lips of his. "Michael Clifford."

Calum: "Are you sure you don't want to eat with us today?" Your best friend stuck her bottom lip out, which was her usual attempt at trying to make you change your mind. But that wasn't going to work today, you were determined to finish your art project and you were clearly not gonna accomplish this if you were to spend your lunch break at a noisy cafeteria. You chose to eat lunch in solitude today, so that you could work on your sketch for the art project, which was about thirty percent of your grade this semester. "Yes, I'm sure. I'll eat with you guys next time, I just need to finish my sketch today," You held your sketch book up for her to see, and once she realized that you were serious, she just sighed. "Okay, fine. I'll catch you later, then," She patted your shoulder, before walking to the seat your other friends saved for your group. Taking a huge breath, you began to walk to the most secluded place in the entire school - the rooftop. No one really hangs out there, which makes it the perfect place to finish your sketch. It was quiet and the view there was great, you liked staying there for long periods of time to work on your drawings. Quickly making your way up the staircase leading to the rooftop, you stopped abruptly when you heard something out of place. You stayed quiet, listening to the faint sound of guitar strumming coming from the other side of the door that led to the rooftop. It was a bit unusual, no one usually hung out at the rooftop apart from you, and curiosity began to build up within you as you pushed the door open. The breeze whipped against your face, and your eyes met a familiar face behind the mysterious strumming. Calum Hood, the rebellious boy from your art class. He wasn't a very talkative boy, but he usually did whatever the fuck he liked and wouldn't let anyone stop him. He was a pretty intimidating looking boy, with tattoos completely covering his two arms and an eyebrow piercing above his left one. Calum glanced up at you, his brown eyes boring into you as you stood there like a deer in headlights. "H-hey," You waved awkwardly, not sure if Calum wanted your presence around him. "You play really, really good by the way." You figured that it would be okay to compliment him, as he really did sound good before. His lips twitched into a smile, "Thanks. You working on your project?" He pointed the sketch book in your hand, and you nodded quickly. "Yeah, but if you don't want me here, that's fine. I'll find another place t-" Calum let out a chuckle, his eyes crinkling as accompanied with a huge smile on his lips, "I don't mind, if you don't mind me playing while you sketch." You chuckled as well, plopping down next to the tanned boy as you opened your sketch book, "Course not."

Luke: "Luke," You tapped your best friend's shoulder, who was currently taking a drag out of the cigarette he has been trying to enjoy for these past twenty minutes. Luke raised an eyebrow at your sudden appearance, blowing the smoke away from you as you wouldn't inhale any of it. Luke ran his long fingers through his dyed lilac hair, sighing as he turned his gaze to you, "Y/N," He mocked you, a smirk appearing on his attractive face. Luke spent most of his days smoking on the field, behind the bleachers along with a few of his friends. You would come here every now and then too, whenever you needed an escape from all the bullshit you were dealing with but today wasn't really one of those days. "I-Can I talk to you? Privately?" Your eyes flickered toward the other people behind your best friend, hoping that they wouldn't curse you off for taking Luke away from them again. Luke nodded, taking one last drag out of his cigarette before dropping it to the ground, stomping on it and blowing the smoke out of his mouth. Luke's fingers intertwined with yours, flashing you a smile then proceeded to pull you away from his hangout. There was something weirdly comforting about holding your best friend's hand, and you desperately needed that right now. You gently squeezed on Luke's hand, as a tear slipped down your cheek. "Hey, what's wrong?" He stopped walking, his eyes widening when he saw the tear running down your face. You began to sob, releasing your hold on your best friend's hand so that you could wrap your arms around him instead. You buried your head into his chest, hoping that he wouldn't mind that you were soaking up his shirt, "I fought with mum again today," You breathed out, another cry escaping your lips as the memory of your mum yelling extremely hurtful words at you resurfaced. "And she-she just began yelling at me. And pointing out every.. single one of my flaws," You hiccuped, feeling your best friend's hands rub up and down your back in an attempt to comfort you. "You are beautiful and you are perfect in my eyes, Y/N, don't listen to what she says because what she says is complete bullshit," Luke whispered softly in your ear, which caused you to pull away from him. You peered into those aqua colored eyes, and saw sincerity in them, making you sob even harder. Luke kissed away the tears the slid down your cheek, then continued to whisper sweet nothings in your ear as he comforted you. "Th-thank you," You mumbled, pressing a kiss onto your best friend's nose, making your stomach erupt with unfamiliar butterflies. "Anything for you, Y/N," he replied, pulling you back into his chest as he rested his head on top of yours.