#118: Bad Boy (2)

this is part two u guys and also please check out my michael fic pretty please !! it would mean SO SO much to me bc im working hard on it and i really want you guys to like it :)

Ashton: You rested your chin on your palm, your eyes scanning the school grounds for something interesting to watch. Nope, definitely not that couple making out in a corner - that is just gross and too much display of affection. There were also cheerleaders with perky looking boobs running around the field for rehearsal, and the bouncing tits were amusing to watch. "Hey," You heard a voice say, interrupting you from your thoughts. Your eyes met hazel coloured ones, which you haven't seen since you comforted the owner before. It's been about two days since you found Ashton after school, and he ended up crying because his mother was working overseas and he really missed her. You promised him that you wouldn't ever tell anyone what you've seen on that day, and you kept your promise two days later. He hasn't tried talking to you since then though, this was probably the first time he's acknowledged your existence since you left him after he calmed down. "Hey?" You greeted him back, still quite confused as you didn't know what he wanted from you. Ashton took the seat beside you, his hazel eyes still staring intently into yours. He had a blank expression on his face, and you grew nervous - what if he started threatening you about not telling anyone? He opened his mouth to speak, but you quickly cut him off in panic. "I swear that I didn't tell anyone what I saw the other day! I did exactly as you said and kept my mouth shut, I've never even brought it up with Calum nor did I bring it up with my mum or my sister and I don't even know what the hell happened two days ago? Hm, was there anything that happened that day? I don't know, I certainly didn't see anyone cry after school that day, nuh-uh, no way! I'm sure I didn't see anyone c-" You were interrupted by Ashton's lips on yours, causing your eyes to widen in shock at what was happening at the very moment. Ashton's lips started moving against yours slowly, and you melted right into his kiss. You began kissing him back, your lips moving against his as you reached up to cup his cheek. Ashton pulled away, his lips ghosting over yours as he chuckled, "I was gonna thank you for not telling anyone, and I guess this could be my way of thanking you. I had other plans though," Your eyebrows furrowed together as he pecked your lips lightly, staring up at his bright hazel eyes. "What other plans?" He let out a giggle, taking you by surprise as he placed his hands on your sides. "I wanted to take you out for dinner, and you can't say no." You bit down on your bottom lip, nodding, "Well, I guess I don't have a choice, now do I?"

Michael: "Just this once my ass," Michael murmured against your lips, smirking as you placed your hands on top of his, guiding them to your arse. You and Michael hooked up for the first time three weeks ago, during detention when the teacher was out to take a call (which took a really long time, you actually had enough time to do it twice before he came back) and you swore that would be the only time you would ever hook up with him. You actually did only plan to fuck him once, and never again afterwards - but your hormones got the best of you and you ended up hooking up with him. Again, and again, and again. And each time, you swore that you wouldn't do it again, but end up hooking up again soon afterwards. You've lost count of how many times you've hooked up with him these past few weeks, but you didn't really give a shit. All you cared about was having him inside you, it was always good with Michael and you're pretty much addicted to the feeling he gives you every time you end up sleeping together. There was one thing you noticed every time you slept together nowadays - he would usually let you come first, and when you do start doing the deed, he would actually kiss you and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. It wasn't like this for the first two weeks, he would usually do it really rough and would chase his own high first. You actually really liked it - as it felt like you were making love, and not just messing around. You really liked it, and along the way, you started liking him in a way you didn't expect. "Shut up Michael," You removed your lips from his, and began to place sloppy kisses onto his neck and down his collarbone. Michael let out a groan, shoving him off you and pulled his shirt off quickly, discarding it somewhere onto the floor. He cupped your cheeks and smiled, before kissing your lips once more. "Hey, um, can I tell you something?" He asked, pulling away slightly so he could look straight into your eyes. His eyes were still darkened with lust, but there was something else in there that made you wonder what exactly is was that he wanted to say. He took a deep breath, before he said those three words that you never thought you'd hear from Michael Clifford. "I like you." Your lips curled upwards into a smile, as he finally confirmed your doubts and pecked him softly on the lips. "I know, and I like you too," You grinned, pulling him into you once more. "Now, where were we?"

Calum: "Fuck," You heard someone curse loudly, followed by a thud which caused you to jolt awake. Your eyes adjusted to the light, and you squinted as you tried to take in your surroundings. Well, this definitely wasn't your bedroom - unless your room changed structures completely overnight, then this was not your room, nor your house even. Then, the events of last night came flooding back to you - you brought an intoxicated Calum home, as you were a very kind soul and remembered where he lived as you came over here a few times before for a few projects. You brought him upstairs, to his room (which wasn't a very easy feat, by the way) and you were about to leave, when he tugged on your shirt and asked you to stay. He pulled you onto the bed, wrapping his arms around you so that you couldn't object and leave, which pretty much worked. Calum probably didn't even remember anything, because he looked absolutely terrified and surprised to see you lying next to him on his bed. "Did-did you-did we-?" Calum asked, glancing down at his clothed torso and your clothed body. You rapidly shook your head, cheeks flaring as you thought of you and Calum sleeping together sexually. "No, I just took you here last night cause you were so drunk," You clarified, which made Calum breathe out a relieved sigh and relax a little bit. "But you did kinda tell me you liked me when I was driving you home." You continued, to which Calum groaned at. "I suspected that," he murmured, glancing up to meet your eyes. You honestly liked how Calum wasn't denying how he felt about you, he actually just smiled and shrugged. "Hey, it's okay if you don't like me back because I'd totally understand. I'm not exactly attractive and I'm not really your type-" You held a hand up, a huge grin on your face when he noticed the look you had on. "Shut up. I'll think about it," you said, which made Calum smile. After a few moments of silence, Calum ran his fingers through his hair, groaning as he shut his eyes closed, "Sorry, I feel like shit right now," he mumbled, obviously hungover. You shoved yourself off the bed, offering a hand out for him to take, "Come on, I'll help you nurse your headache downstairs." Calum smiled, taking your hand and you pulled him up.

Luke: "But wait," You pulled away from the blonde haired boy, pushing him lightly with wide eyes. Luke cocked an eyebrow at you, a confused look plastered on his attractive face, "What is it? Is something wrong?" You took your bottom lip in between your teeth, thinking of the consequences that would await you if you did hook up with Luke. One: Your brother would probably kill Luke. He was his best friend, and Michael made it clear that no one, not even his best friends, could look nor touch you in a non-friendly way. Two: He would probably kill you right after he kills Luke, because he always tells you that his best friends were strictly off-limits and you didn't have a problem with following that rule. Until now. Three: There was still that possibility of you two getting caught because they only went out to buy some food, Michael would throw a fit if he saw his best friend and his sister making out on the kitchen island. But the risk of getting caught just made you want to do it even more, it made things even more exciting. But still, you couldn't do that to Michael, you just couldn't disobey him just because of your own selfish desires. "Michael," You frowned, which made Luke roll his eyes. "Do you want this, Y/N? Do you want me as much as I want you right now?" Luke asked, playing with his lip ring as he waited for an answer. You didn't need to think about it, because your answer was obviously yes - even though Luke was a dick to you, you still found him attractive and might have thought about making out with him a few times before. "Well yeah," You replied. "Then screw what Michael thinks, if being with me makes you happy then you shouldn't let him stop you from doing whatever the hell makes you happy," He said, which was enough to convince you to go against Michael's rules. "Screw it," You murmured, placing your hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer so you could connect your lips with his. Your lips moved in sync, and Luke was practically touching you everywhere and you wanted to take it even further. But of course, you just had to get caught as you didn't hear the boys coming inside. "Y/N, Luke, you two are so dead!" Michael yelled, causing you two to pull apart from one another with flushed cheeks.