#103: English Love Affair - 5SOS (His POV)

i love this song so so so much guys pls @ all my english readers : u lucky bishes

Ashton: "The way she looked was so ridiculous, every single step had me waiting for the next. Before I knew it, it was serious, dragged me out the bar to the backseat of a car,"

I've been watching her every since I first laid my eyes on her tonight. She was just so beautiful, every move she made had me mesmerized and I knew that I needed to know her. I wanted to come up to her and take her home, but she was always surrounded by people and I couldn't find an opportunity to make my move. I don't know how long I've been standing in the corner, my drink in hand as I watched her every move. I know it sounds creepy, but I just can't take my eyes off of her. She was currently swaying her hips to a song I don't know, her hair falling in her face as she did. She was laughing as she danced with her friends, and her eyes found mine somehow. Time seemed to stand still when we finally made eye contact for the first time tonight, and a smile made t's way onto her beautiful face. She pulled her friend close, whispered something in her ear before she started walking over to where I stood, in the corner of the bar. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest, and every single step she took had me waiting for the next. In a matter of moments, she was finally beside me and I could hear her ragged breathing near my ear. She flashed me a smile when she paused, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. "Hey," she greeted. I nodded at her, taking a sip of my drink without tearing my eyes away from her. I noticed the corner of her lips quirk upwards ever so slightly, and she leaned in closer, I could practically smell her sweat mixed with the smell of alcohol and her perfume. I could hear her shouting her name over the loud blaring of the music, and I shouted my name back at her with a wink. I don't recall how this all happened, but before I knew it, she was dragging me out of the bar with a huge smile on her face. She pulled me into the backseat of a car, which I assumed was hers as she had access to the keys. Once we were both inside, she placed her legs on either side of me, straddling me as she tangled her fingers in my curly locks. I could smell the alcohol she consumed in her breath, her lips attacking my own in an instant. My hands roamed her curves, and I felt her grind against me which made me let out a low groan. She pulled away slightly to giggle, and she muttered, "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this tonight." I pulled her back into me, my lips finding her own as she began to unbutton my shirt. She fumbled with the buttons as she tried her best to unbutton them without pulling away from the kiss, failing at doing just that. I pulled away for a bit, leaving her to unbutton the last few ones easily and ran my fingers through my hair. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do the same thing since I saw you."

Michael: "When the lights go out, she's all I ever think about. The picture burning in my brain, kissing in the rain. I can't forget my English love affair,"

I don't understand how whenever I close my eyes, she was all I could see. It's been more than a month, and I still think about her every waking moment. I knew that I couldn't forget her, but I didn't really think that I wouldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't get her out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. I could always see her smile inside my head, and I could hear her laughter ringing in my ears as well. The memory of that night was still fresh in my mind, despite the time that has passed since then. I could still remember each detail so clearly, as if it only happened yesterday. We were running off to find some shelter at around six in the evening, we were trying to enjoy our walk home in peace when the rain poured down on us. We were having so much fun and we were both too engrossed in our conversation that we didn't notice the grey storm clouds above us - but then again, it did happened early in the evening so it was pretty hard to tell. She ran off, laughing as I followed suit, our laughter and the sound of the rain hitting the ground were the only sounds you could hear. "Michael," I heard her say, making me stop in my tracks and look up at her. She was completely wet, her clothes clung to her body and her hair stuck onto her face as she offered her hand out to me. "Might as well make the most of it, we're already wet anyways," she said, as I reached out to take her hand. She smiled at me, pulling me closer to her. I could feel her hot breath fanning on my face, and she tiptoed so she could reach my height. I closed my eyes as I felt her soft lips on top of mine, my hands immediately found her waist and I wrapped my arms around her to bring her near. She tilted her head to the side, deepening the kiss and I figured that I should be a little bold today, so I swiped my tongue across her lips. She let out a muffled moan, as she seemed to be surprised at the sudden contact. Nevertheless, she still parted her lips so that I could mingle with her own tongue. Kissing in the rain was cliché, but none of us cared - we just wanted to be by each other as long as I'm in London. I let out a sigh, trying to shake off the memory of us kissing in the rain that night. I just can't forget my English love affair, no matter how hard it was to.

Calum: "Today, I'm seven thousand miles away. The movie playing in my head on a king sized bed, means I can't forget my English love affair,"

I took a deep breath, hopping up and down to calm my nerves. I looked up at the three other lads, who were all trying to calm themselves down. Today is a big day, we were gonna play our very first show for the American leg of the Where We Are tour. We usually got nervous when it came to our first shows, but we still manage to rock out like we always do. We finished our European leg for the tour a few weeks ago, it was an amazing experience meeting so many new fans and new people, as well as playing in front of tens of thousands of people every night. There was one thing I missed about Europe though, as much as I hated to admit. I missed her, I missed that one girl who stole my heart within a number of days while I was in England. We were an ocean apart, and I knew that I should just forget her because that was only one night. But I couldn't, it might have been just one night to her, but it was so much more to me. Yes, it was a one night stand but she found her way into my heart within two days of meeting me, and now that our little affair was over, I'm the one who was hung up on her in this relationship. It's been weeks, I should have gotten over her like I have the first few times this happened to me with other girls, but she was just different. Unlike the others, she stole my heart and crawled her way into my mind as well, that night was permanently etched in my mind now. Whenever I would drift off, my mind would wander back to her and that night we shared in her bedroom. Her voice repeating my name over and over was music to my ears, and I wanted to hear her say my name again. Maybe not in the same way as that night, all I wanted was to see her and hear her voice again. This was all just new to me, I've never fallen for any of the girls I've slept with before and I'm not even sure what I should do now. Ugh, whatever. I should just try and forget about her for just a few hours, I needed to concentrate and keep a straight face tonight because this was our first show in America. Try not to think about that hour in her king sized bed, Cal. Don't think about her. Think about Luke in his underwear, that's better. "Ready guys?" Ashton asked, twirling his drumsticks as he peered at us from over his shoulder. I huffed, nodding as we ran out into the stage for our first song.

Luke: "When I got out I knew, that nobody I knew would be believing me. I look back now and know that nobody could ever take the memory,"

She planted one last kiss on my lips, before pushing me out of the hotel room. I looked back at her, grinning widely as she leaned onto the door frame. "So, I'll see you another time?" I knew that asking her this was pushing it, and I knew what she would say but I had to try. She rolled her eyes at me, flashing a smile, "There won't ever be a next time, Luke. I'm not that kind of girl, I'm sorry," I shrugged. I knew it. "Good night, Luke," was all she said before slamming the door right in my face. For a few moments, I just stood outside the room, staring at the door. I couldn't believe this happened, I wasn't really expecting that I was gonna get laid tonight but hey, the greatest things happen unexpectedly. The moment she told me her name a few hours ago, she also informed me that she wasn't the kind of girl to commit to just one person. It was the same thing when it involved sex too, she told me that she was a one night stand kind of girl, and sleeping with the same boy twice was going against her own girl code, or something. The fact that I had sex with a beautiful girl such as her still hasn't sunken in completely, I still couldn't believe I managed to sleep with someone as hot as her, but it happened. My lips tugged into a smile as I ran my fingers through my messy hair. Holy shit, I just slept with one of the hottest girls I've ever seen so far. I knew that the boys wouldn't believe me if I told them, they don't think I have enough game to pull something like this off, but they were clearly wrong because she actually wanted to sleep with me, and she made her intentions clear when she approached me earlier tonight. I blinked twice, my fingers grazing my lips as I replayed the past few hours in my head. I spun on my heel, and started walking to the direction of the elevator. Tonight was a great night, I thought to myself as I pressed the down button on the elevator. The memory of my love affair in London was still very fresh in my mind, and she gave me possibly one of the earliest and best memories I have of England. I knew that no one could ever take my memory of us that night in the hotel room, and I never wanted to forget her ever. I can't forget my English love affair.

~