#92: What song he writes about your relationship

hehehe hi check out my luke fanfic amnesia and comment on any chapter bc i will choose 3 people from those who commented to write a personal imagine on :-)

Ashton: Wherever You Are

Being a band member's girlfriend had it's ups and downs, one of the downs of being one is the long distance between you two whenever he tours, or heads down to another country to record. You always worry about the possibility of him cheating on you, or finding someone better than you, and you've always expressed that to him when you talked to each other on Skype. He always reassures you that it will always be you, but each passing day makes you grow insecure, until you finally cracked. You finally ended things with him, telling him that you'll always love him but you couldn't handle being without him for long. He understood how you felt, and accepted your decision, but he was still broken from your breakup. He ended up writing a song about your relationship - how he still felt even when you two have already gone your separate ways. Every time he would play this song during the shows, he would end up crying silently as he drummed, recalling all the past memories you two have shared, and how you made him feel. He called you one last time, telling you that it will always be you, and no one else, even after so long. "It will always be you, wherever you are," was his last words to you on the phone, before cutting himself out of your life completely.

Michael: The Only Reason

Fighting. Break up. Post-breakup sadness. Moving on. Make up. Repeat. That's basically what you go through every time with your boyfriend, Michael. You loved him to bits, but honestly, you just don't know how long you can keep doing this. You were sick and tired of all the pain he brings you, and you were tired of taking him back after all he's done. That's what you get for loving someone like him, you suppose. You finally built up the courage to tell him that it was over, and that you couldn't keep doing this anymore. There was more hurt in this relationship than happiness, and you wanted to spare yourself from the pain he will bring you in the future. You remembered how hard he cried that day, begging you to stay and promising that it will all work out in the end. You tried your very best to walk out of his life, and out of his life forever, without looking back. And you succeeded, leaving him destroyed in his living room floor. He wasn't the only one who was broken beyond repair after that, you cried yourself to sleep almost every night, but it was necessary to finally end it with Michael. You didn't hear from him for days, weeks even, until three months have finally past since you broke up. It didn't hurt as much as it did before, but you still feel a pang in your chest whenever you thought about him, about the us you used to be. You turned on your TV one day, expecting to see the morning show you always watched, but you weren't expecting to see Michael - along with his band, performing in front of the square, looking straight into the camera. "I wrote this song for the last girl I loved, and the same girl who broke my heart too many times. I still love you, and just know that I'm never ever gonna give up on you." His voice cracked, and a tear cascaded down his cheek as he spoke, breaking your heart all over again. "This is The Only Reason."

Calum: Amnesia

Four months, one week, three hours. He's been counting down the days since the day you finally left him, crying there on the floor with the salty tears streaming down his face like an endless waterfall. He felt as if you never cared about your relationship with him at all, because soon after you ended things with him, you finally found someone else to have and to hold. He was saddened by the fact that you've moved on so easily, and that you're already happy with someone else while he stuck here, moping around and still thinking about you after four months. He couldn't move on because he fell so in love with you, first loves would never ever fade and his feelings would forever remain. He's wanted to numb himself from the pain he would feel whenever he wakes up without you by his side, whenever he recalls that day you left him with the mascara lines running down your face, whenever he remembers every "I love you," that you exchanged along with each and every promise you made. He's tried everything he could to move on, but he just couldn't. At one point, he even wanted to get amnesia to forget about you - and everything you two have shared, because the pain of remembering was just too much. He even wrote a song about the pain of seeing you love someone else, while he was still in the process of moving on. He hoped that you still thought about him when you were alone, when you were feeling down. He wrote about how he felt, the aftermath of your breakup, and how he still hasn't gotten over you after months. He wanted you back so desperately, but he knew that couldn't happen when you've completely forgotten all about him. He sent you a recording of him singing the song he wrote, entitled "Amnesia", as something to remember him by and for you to listen to whenever you were sad. With that recording, he told you his goodbyes and that you will always be in his heart. You smiled sadly, replaying that recording almost every night before you went to bed, falling asleep to the sound of his beautiful voice in the background.

Luke: Beside You

Long distance relationships are extremely hard to maintain. You had to stay strong despite the number of miles separating you from one another. Your boyfriend had to leave because he was the lead singer of a band, he was barely even home nowadays and whenever he was, he would spend every single minute he had with you. You would stay up all night, watching chick flicks and whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears, holding each other through the night. But then, he would have to leave pretty soon and then you would have to survive months without holding him and seeing him in person, which was the hard part. He couldn't handle not being with you for months as well, but he always promises that you will be the only one he will think of every waking morning. He knows that you get lonely without him, and he would do his very best to make you feel his love through Skype calls and tweets. He tells you that he wishes he was beside you, and not thousands of miles away from the comfort of your embrace. He hates that you had to sleep alone every night, he hates that you had to go everyday without him, he hates that he couldn't be there when you needed someone. He wants to come home immediately, he wants to be by your side because he misses you terribly, but you both knew that wasn't possible. He expressed all his feelings about your relationship into a song, dedicating it to you the first time they sang it live as well, saying, "I'm in love with a girl who is about thousands of miles away from me right now, and I want her to know that no matter what happens, she will still be the one I love more than anything."