#135: You steal his clothes

dammit im all out of ideas but hEY THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND AND THANKS FOR 20M READS AND 105k VOTES ILY LIL NOODLES

Ashton: "No, dammit, give them back!" Ashton whined, reaching up to try and take his glasses off of you. You felt quite mischievous today and ended up stealing Ashton's glasses, which is why he was now chasing you around the room and trying to take his glasses back. "Nuh-uh," You giggled, sticking your tongue out as you tried to push the sweaty Australian male away from you. "You know I'm as blind as a bat without them," He said, but you just nodded, a smirk plastered on your pink lips. "But I look so hot in these," You pointed to yourself, which made the hazel eyes boy pause to give you a once-over. He was probably too busy trying to get his glasses back, that he might not have had the time to take a good look at you in his glasses. After a little while, you noticed his cheeks turning into an adorable light pink. "W-well, maybe it's not bad to steal my glasses every once in a while," he muttered under his breath, causing you to break into a fit of giggles. He was just too cute for words.
Michael: "These are actually real comfy," You adjusted the rolled up sleeves of your best friend's flannel. Michael was into writing words like idiot and loser on his many flannels, and you actually found them neat. Michael may have influenced many other teenagers to paint these words onto the back of their flannel shirts, and you were one of those influenced teens who started writing cool words on flannel shirts. You were actually borrowing one of Michael's idiot flannels right now, simply because his room was a complete mess at the moment and you found yourself looking through his clothes. You found one of his idiot flannels, and ended up wearing them because you were utterly bored and he didn't look like he minded. It was a few sizes too big, but that was what made it comfortable - it was loose, just how you liked it. Michael took one glance at you, grimacing as he shook his head and focused on his game once more. "My flannel is stained by a girl!" He playfully yelled, causing you to throw a pillow in his direction.
Calum: "You've got a shit ton of beanies," You remarked, gesturing towards the collection of beanies in your boyfriend's drawer. Calum shrugged, scanning the contents of his drawer to decide which beanie to wear today - it wasn't like his hair was too messy for words, Calum just really liked wearing beanies. Well, his best friends also have tons of beanies, which made you question if they had a beanie obsession or something. He pulled a grey one, which happened to be a pompom one, which you found adorable. You quickly snatched the pompom beanie away from him, immediately wearing the beanie on the top of your head. Calum chuckled, his eyes trained on your face with an amused smile, "Fine, you can keep that one."
Luke: "Is that my shirt?" Luke inquired, his gaze trained onto the loose singlet you were currently wearing. Sleeping over at Luke's meant that you could steal one of his many cool shirts, that was actually one of the main reasons why you would sleep over at theirs often. You were in love with Luke's collection of shirts, and whenever you wore his shirts, you could smell the faint scent of his cologne, which you loved. There was also something about wearing your boyfriend's shirts that made you want to steal them more often, you didn't know why, but his shirts actually seemed more comfortable than your own in a way. Smiling sheepishly, you asked in a low voice, "It could be. Do you mind?" Luke shook his head, smirking as he then tilted his head to the side to take a good look at you. "Course not, my shirts look so good hanging off your back anyways," He winked, before planting a soft kiss on your temple.