#13: They Don't Know About Us - One Direction

Ashton: "People say we shouldn’t be together, we're too young to know about forever"

You've been reading all the comments about your relationship with Ashton on Twitter and Tumblr. Most of them don't accept the two of you, despite the fact that you've been dating for almost three years now. He's just recently proposed to you, and of course, you accepted, because you knew he was the one you wanted to spend your forever with. But everyone doesn't approve of you guys wanting to get married at such a young age, and you didn't understand why. Seeing all these people say those things about you two makes your chest tighten, and with a sigh, you logged out of your accounts. You turned around to see Ashton sleeping peacefully on your bed, and you walked up to him, sitting down beside him, careful not to wake him. He had this adorable smile on his face as he slept, and you couldn't help but peck his lips gently. You weren't expecting him to kiss back though, and your eyes shot open when you felt him smile against the kiss. You pulled away and he giggled, sitting up, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." You hit his chest playfully and with a pout you say, "That's mean, Ash." He glanced towards the laptop and he frowned, shooting you a concerned look. "You've been checking out comments about us again, haven't you?" You frowned, casting your gaze on the floor and you felt his arms around you. "I don't care what people say about us, what matters is that we love each other. This is our life, we can do whatever the hell we want with it!" His words cheered you up, but still, that aching was present in your chest. When he noticed you frowning again, he began to tickle your sides, knowing well that you're one of the most ticklish people in the whole world. "St-stop, stop it!" You tried to say between giggles, but he just continued to tickle you. "Tell me you love me, and that's all that matters!" He grinned, as he began to poke your sides too, and you hated it when he did that. You squirmed and yelled, "I love you, that's all that matters!" He stopped tickling you and kissed your head, tucking strands of hair behind your ear. "I want you to remember that okay? Our love is all that matters," And with one last kiss, he pulled you back onto the bed to go back to sleep, with his words replaying over and over inside your head.

Michael: "Cause this love is only getting stronger, so I don’t wanna wait any longer. I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl"

"Can we talk?" You glanced up from your phone to see your boyfriend looking at you with a troubled expression on his face. You sat up, patting the seat next to you. He took the seat and ran a hand through his hair, "What did you want to talk about?" He stared right into your eyes and took a deep breath, before finally saying, "I want us to go public about our relationship," You scratched the back of your head, not knowing how to answer because you weren't really sure the fans would accept the two of you once you went public about it. You've been dating for a month now, and everyone knows that you two are best friends. It's only just recently that you two have began to feel something for one another, and it all led to this. You two have been keeping it private, as you didn't want the fans to get sad and you didn't want to get sent hate for following your heart. "B-but why do you want to so suddenly?" You chose your words carefully, as you didn't quite understand why he wanted to go public. It was just so out of the blue. He took your hand, and entwined his fingers in yours, "I can't wait any longer, Y/N. I'm in love with you, and I want the world to see how much we love each other. I want to be able to show you off to other guys, saying, she's mine and you're not allowed to touch her or even look at her. I just want everyone to know that I love you," he breathes out, looking at you for a response. You understand where he's coming from, you want to tell the world how much you love him too, but the fear of the consequences of it scared you. But a voice inside your head says that you didn't need to be scared anymore, and you looked up at him with a smile. That tiny voice inside your head was right, you didn't need to be scared, because you knew Michael would be here for you. You pulled him in for a kiss and said, "Then, why don't you? I don't really mind anymore," He stared back at you in disbelief, shaking his head with a gape. "A-are you serious? You aren't shitting me or anything?" You giggled, flicking his forehead, "Of course not silly. I feel the exact same way," He wrapped his arms around you and said, "You don't know how happy that makes me, thank you so much Y/N! I love you," You knew that your life would change forever with this decision, but as long as Michael was there with you, you couldn't give two shits. All that matters is yours and Michael's happiness, fuck all those haters, they don't matter at all. "And I love you," you replied with a huge smile.

Calum: "They don’t know I've waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right"

You're the first girlfriend he's had, and you felt extremely honored to occupy all the space in his heart. One thing you couldn't understand was how he didn't get a girlfriend before, when he was surrounded by so many beautiful girls all the time. You were feeling really curious, and so you just went out and asked: "Calum, why am I your first girlfriend?" He looked up from his guitar and furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side. "What do you mean by that?" You scratched the back of your head, trying to find the words to explain to him. "I mean, you've had so many chances to get a girlfriend, but how come you never got one? Why am I the first?" He chuckled and said, "It's gonna take a while though, sure you have the time to listen?" You sat down on the spot next to him with a grin on your face, "I'm all ears!" He set his guitar down, and sighed as he looked at you with those beautiful dark brown eyes of his. "See, I've always wanted a girlfriend. But the only problem is, I want to feel something really deep for someone, and that someone was actually you, Y/N." You nodded, and he took this as his cue to continue, "You let me experience what love is, and it just feels right when I'm with you. I've had a fair share of crushes, but nothing compares to the feeling you give me. You give my stomach butterflies whenever you're near," he says, kissing my forehead. "You make the worst days better just with your presence," he kissed your left cheek. "Your smile would make me go crazy," he kissed your right cheek. "You make my heart race everytime we talk," he kissed your nose. "But you made me fall in love with you, and everything about this felt so right. I've been waiting literally all my life to find someone who makes me feel like this, and you're that someone. I love you so much," He leans in and you felt the familiar feeling of his lips on yours. Your lips moved in sync with each other, and you smiled against his lips when you remembered his words earlier. Your heart clenched in a good way, and you swear you love this boy more than anything in the world, and you couldn't ask for more.

Luke: "They don’t know how special you are, they don’t know what you’ve done to my heart"

You were walking along the streets of Brisbane, and you were together with your boyfriend, Luke. People know you're dating, but you and Luke aren't really the type for PDA, so you didn't hold hands or do all that romantic crap in public. You two were more of a private kind of couple instead. You were going to go to Starbucks for some coffee when a couple of giggling teenage girls came up to the two of you with cameras. You didn't really mind the fans at all, in fact, you loved them so much. They were family to you and the boys, you didn't mind if Luke chose the fans over you. In all honesty, you wanted Luke to choose the fans over you, because as you always say, "Family first before anything else," They asked if they could take pictures with Luke, and of course, he shot you a look as if to ask permission. You nodded with a smile, and took a few steps away for them to take pictures. One girl took a picture with him, and then another. But there were two girls near you, holding cameras too, and you knew they were his fans. "Why does he even like her?" you heard one whisper. "She isn't even pretty, wait, scratch that. She doesn't even look like a decent human being! Why would he even date someone like her?" Your chest tightened at their words - yes, you loved the fans so much, but that didn't mean the felt the same about you. Not all of them loved you like you loved them, there were still a select few who still oppose your relationship with him, and most times, they would bring you down with their words. Once Luke finished taking pictures with the two girls, those two fans who talked about you walked up to him with fake smiles. "Can we take pictures too?" They asked him, but he just grabbed my hand and began to walk away. "Hey, wait! We wanted a picture!" He turned around and frowned at the girls, "I'm sorry, I'd love to take a picture with you, but I couldn't do that after all the shit you've said about my girlfriend here." He pulled you away and left those girls who had frowns on their faces. "You shouldn't have done that," you say with a pout. "I couldn't just let them talk shit about you, they don't even know you so they have no right to judge you like that." You frowned, thinking about what those girls said about you earlier. "They're right though. Why do you even like me? I'm not pretty at all," he puts his finger on your lips to silence you and he looks down at you with sad eyes. "Don't you dare, Y/N. I love you because you made me fall in love with you. You are special to me, and you've done weird things to my heart. If they actually knew that, and if they really are true fans, they would accept you and let us be happy together. Now please, turn that frown upside-down because we're going to Starbucks, yay!" He began to skip away, leaving you there with a smile on your face. You really don't believe how someone as wonderful as him fell for you, it just seems so unreal sometimes. "You coming or not?" He asked, looking at you with a raised brow. You began to skip like he did, linking your arms with his, as you two headed to Starbucks laughing all the way.