#98: Kiss Me Kiss Me - 5SOS (His POV)

this song is amazing tbh

Ashton: "Can I call, wake you up on a Sunday? Late night, I think we need to get away, headlights hold tight, turn the radio loud. Let me know where to go and I'll get you there,"

Honestly, I think this has to be one of the stupidest ideas I have ever came up with. And that's actually saying something, I was literally the king of stupid ideas and this has to be the worst one yet. I don't know the reason why I was still awake at two o'clock in the morning on a Sunday, and I have no clue where I got the idea of having a roadtrip with her in the middle of the night. And I sure as hell don't know how I managed to convince her to actually come along with me, to god knows where at two in the morning, but it happened somehow. All I could remember was glancing at my phone to check the time, and next thing I knew, I was picking her up from her house. She couldn't sleep either, apparently, and she decided to go out on a little adventure with me. I glanced over at her, her profile coming into view as she had her eyes trained on the road in front of us. A thousand thoughts swam in my mind, and I began to drown in them. What if we get in trouble? What if we get lost? What if we crash? I know I shouldn't think so negatively, but I can't help worrying. "Do you have any idea where we're gonna go?" She asked, peering over at me with an eyebrow quirked upwards. I slammed on the breaks, realizing that I don't even have a single place in mind that I wanted to go to. It was pretty stupid of me to invite her out on a road trip in the dead of the night, but now this is just plain idiotic when I don't even have a destination. We stared at each other, the soft voice of Ed Sheeran playing from the radio as we stayed in complete silence. I thought about going to a café, but I'm not sure if any of them are open at this time of night. Malls are definitely out of the question, too. I let out a breath, looking straight into her eyes. "Do you have someplace you wanna go? I really didn't think this one through," I said, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth. "Let me know where to go and I'll get you there." She chuckled, reaching out to take my hand, and she intertwined our fingers together. "I don't really mind, as long as I'm with you, I'm okay." She pulled my hand up to plant soft kisses onto my knuckle, and I smiled. I could feel my stomach churn at her words, accompanied by the loud pounding of my heart in mu chest. I stepped on the gas once more, looking over at her mischievously. "Well, our little adventure at dawn begins now. First stop, the beach."

Michael: "So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me and tell me that I'll see you again. Cause I don't know if I can let you go,"

Being on tour was great and all, but the hardest part about it was constantly moving around and not staying in the same place for a long time. Leaving behind the place isn't that hard, but leaving behind the people I know and care about is the sucky part. I know that I swore I wouldn't get attached to anyone during the tour, but I couldn't really help myself when I know it was what my heart wanted. My heart wanted her, and I wanted to be with her, no matter what it takes. We knew the risks of falling for one another, but we didn't care because we were both smitten with each other. But now that the time has come for me to go, and we sat, waiting in the airport for my flight to be called. Her smaller hand was in mine, and I grazed my thumb on her skin every now and then to soothe her. I turned to take a peek at her, her eyes trained on her lap as she was silent ever since we arrived in the airport. She was just as sad as I was, I can tell she was trying her hardest not to cry. She looks like she was ready to burst into tears any minute. "Hey," I wanted to cheer her up, I didn't want her to see me off looking like her dog just died. I don't want my last memory of her until the next time I see her was of her crying, I wanted to remember her smile, not her tears. She turned her head to look at me, her eyes brimming with tears as she bit down on her lip. "Don't cry, I don't like it when you cry," I told her, making her shake her head. "I'm sorry, I can't really help it. I'm gonna miss you," I cupped her cheek with my free hand, a tear slipping down onto her cheek. I can't believe that I've only known her for three days, she was just like every girl out there, but there was just something about her that I couldn't shake off. My heart wanted her, and so I pursued her, we spent the past three days together and that was enough time for us to fall in love. Some people might not consider it love because it's only been 72 hours, but we don't give a fuck. It's love - we both know it is, I've never felt this way about someone for quite some time, but I do recognize the feeling in my chest. I leaned closer, our lips barely touching when the call for our flight rang out. She let out a whimper upon hearing it, and I finally pressed my lips against hers urgently. We melted into the kiss, succumbing to the sensation of our lips on each other's. I pulled away first, my eyes fluttering open and trained my gaze onto her swollen lips. "Tell me that I'll see you again," I whispered. She breathed in and out slowly, exhaling her answer with a small smile on her face. "Soon."

Calum: "We don't have to go home right now, we're never gonna stop cause we're dreaming out loud,"

Three hours definitely wasn't enough time for a date. I was determined to show her a good time tonight, but I somehow got lost in the rush of the moment. I ended up having an amazing date with the girl I've been crushing on for months. They say that time flies when you're having fun, I barely even noticed that three hours have passed simply because I was too lost in her. I wasn't gonna exaggerate and say this was the best night of my life, but this was definitely one of the most unforgettable nights of my life so far. As I was driving her home, the faint sound of Taylor Swift's voice playing softly from the radio, filling the tiny space inside my car. We were on her way back to her house, sadness building up inside me with every passing second. I knew that once we arrived at her house, our night together would end. It might seem a little selfish for me to say, but I wanted to spend more time with her. If I could, I would spend every second of every minute of the rest of my life with her. This feeling inside of me just proves that this isn't the mere crush I thought it was, but something deeper and a whole lot more complicated than just a crush. The clock kept ticking as we sat in silence, my heart dropping when I made the final turn which led to her street. I shut the engine off, sighing as I turned look at her. The expression on her face mirrored mine, my breath hitching when she placed her hand on top of mine. "I don't want this night to end yet," she told me. I knew that I didn't want our night together to end either, but it had to end sometime. I took a quick glance from my watch, seeing that it was only eight in the evening. I looked up at her again, a mischievous glint in my eye as I thought of an idea. "You know, the night doesn't have to end yet," I pulled my hand away from hers quickly, starting up the engine with a smile. "I still want this night to continue on. Do you trust me?" She nodded quickly, and my lips curled upward. "Let's go on an adventure."

Luke: "Close your eyes, you'll be mine and it's alright. Take a breath, no rest till the sunrise. Heartbeat so sweet when your lips touch mine,"

My eyes fluttered open, my head pounding as I didn't move, but instead focused my attention onto the ceiling that I was facing. It didn't take a genius to know that I woke up in the middle of the night, but the reason why I did is a totally different story. I rolled over, my eyes squinting at the silhouette outside my best friend's window, hair blowing behind her as the wind rushed past her and into the room, making me shiver when it blew past me. I sat up, rubbing my eyes and wiping the sleep away, knowing that I couldn't fall back asleep no matter how hard I tried. I pushed myself off her bed, my feet landing on the floor with a thud. I walked over outside, into her balcony and sighing when I felt the cold, evening air make contact with my skin. I pulled on the sweater hanging off my figure, making sweaterpaws as I held my hands close to my mouth. I approached her slowly, positioning myself beside her. She didn't even look my way, her eyes trained on the vast night sky that almost looked like a painting of sorts. I could see that it was nearing the sunrise, as streaks of light blue and orange started to peek out from the horizon. I studied her profile - something I've probably seen a thousand times that I could paint it with my eyes closed. Well, if only I actually could paint. The way the rays of the first sunlight of today shone onto her face, it made my heart race inside of my chest. She looked so attractive, she always did, but somehow the sunlight made her look like an angel of sorts. "What are you doing up so early?" She asked, not tearing her gaze away from the rising sun making it's first appearance for the day. I shrugged, not really knowing how to answer that since I don't know why either. "What about you?" I asked my best friend, glancing toward her empty bed from behind us. We usually did this, have sleepovers at each other's houses. We've been together for so long, we don't mind seeing each other naked anymore even if we aren't five, like we were the first time we saw each other naked. "I like watching the sunrise. I think it's kinda cliché how people watch sunsets, that's too overused. I like sunrises better, it makes me think of a new day and new beginnings," she said, letting out a breath with a smile. The sun's soft rays shone on her face, and I don't know what came over me. I grabbed her hand, pulling her close to me as I smashed my lips against hers. I closed my eyes, feeling her heartbeat against my chest and I felt her kiss me back slowly, smiling into the kiss. My blood rushed to my cheeks, her hands finding a place behind my neck as I tilted my head to the side, deepening the kiss. I placed my hands on her hips, smirking when I pulled away from her slightly. "Heartbeat so sweet when yours lips touch mine," I sang softly, hinting at my own song before leaning in to plant a soft kiss onto her nose.