#30: He gets a girlfriend but you love him (part one)

Ashton: "Hey," Luke whispers, poking your side. You shoot him a dirty look and asked, "What now, Luke? This better be good." His eyes darted towards Ashton's direction across the room and then back to you, "You heard right?" Your breath caught in your throat and you swallowed, nodding. Your eyes landed on a happy looking Ashton, who was on his phone with a huge grin on his face. You knew he was taking his sweet time texting his new girlfriend, and it killed to see them love each other like that. You knew that you deserved him - you've been in love with him for so long, it isn't fair how he'd fall for someone he just met, but he just couldn't see the girl who's been there for him all the time. Luke was the only one who knew about your crush on Ashton, but you knew it was far worse than just a simple crush. You called this love, because it was far deeper than a mere crush. Your eyes flickered back to Luke's ocean colored ones, and he gave you a sympathetic look, which you just shrugged off. "Who didn't hear about it, though?" You said quietly, but thankfully Luke caught your words. "And... are you okay with it?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed. The corner of your lips tugged into a half smile and you tried blinking the tears away, but one rolled down your cheek. Luke wiped it away for you, and pulled you in for an embrace. "Shh, shh, let it all out." he whispers, and you listened to his words. The tears you've been trying to hold back ran down your cheeks, the pain in your chest increasing as you tried to drown the pain with your tears. Luke let you cry in his chest for about ten minutes, then after that, you managed to calm down a little. You pulled away from him when your tears stopped falling and immediately wiped the tears away with your sweater sleeve. "Thank you Luke," you whispered and he cracked a smile. "Anytime, Y/N," he says as he pats your head. He stood up and left, leaving you all alone. You glanced to the left and saw that Ashton was no longer there, making you frown a bit. It broke your heart a little because he didn't care enough to check on you when you were crying, did you really mean that little to him?

Michael: "Guys, I want you guys to meet someone!" Michael yelled. You crinkled your nose, wondering who he wanted you to meet. He was in the other room, so you stood up along with Calum, who helped you up. You two entered Michael's room and see that Michael was in the middle of Luke and Ashton. Luke was smiling at the laptop while Ashton was yelling "Hi!" You made your way behind them and your eyes widened a bit when you saw a beautiful girl smiling at you guys. "Hi, who's this?" Calum asked with a grin on his face. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Alana!" Michael says and gestures towards the beautiful brunette. Alana says hi and smiled, "It's so nice to meet everyone! I already know you guys, Michael talks about you guys a lot. Ashton, Luke, Calum and Y/N, right?" she grinned. She looked absolutely gorgeous, and she had the curves in all the right places. You knew she as far more beautiful than you, and that you didn't stand a chance against her. "Yes, it's so nice to meet you. We've been hearing about you from Mikey here," Ashton laughed as he ruffled Michael's hair. Your eyes darted towards the blue haired boy and your eyes spot the hint of a blush forming across his cheeks. You bit the inside of your cheek, wondering why he had never mentioned Alana to you, yet he talks about her all the time with the boys. Doesn't he trust you? You're his best friend too, after all, but why haven't you ever heard of Alana until now? "-right Y/N?" You looked up and turned towards the four boys looking at you expectedly. You blinked and asked, "U-um, what?" The three other guys laughed and Luke asked, "Alana asked you if you could meet her in a few hours. She really wants to make friends with you." You looked at the laptop and saw Alana giving you a huge smile. She looked like a really nice person, but you didn't know if you should make friends with her. The more you spend time with her, the more she'll remind you of the fact that Michael is in love with her, and not you. "I-" "Please," Michael says with a pout. You were about to say no, but when it comes to him, you just couldn't say no to that face. Even if he already broke your heart to a million pieces, you still love him with every little piece. "Okay," you immediately regretted your decision, but if it was to make him happy, you'd go for it. Alana smiled and said, "Yay, thank you! Meet me at Macca's in three hours." You nodded, faking a smile as you prepared yourself for the pain you were gonna go through.

Calum: You had your daily lunch date with Calum today, and you were excited for some reason. Things between the two of you have been really great, considering. You two have been going out on dates, and you may have kissed once or twice. You knew it was still a bit awkward for Calum and Ashton a little, because when you met the boys, Ashton had a huge crush on you but you didn't entertain him because the one you like is really Calum. You didn't know if Ashton still liked you in that way though, he doesn't really talk about it anymore. Throughout the five months you've known the boys, you somehow fell deeper and deeper in love with Calum and at one point, you realized that this was definitely more than just a crush. You were gonna tell Calum sooner or later, and today was the day you decided to do it. You have been rehearsing for days, and finally today has come. You were going to tell him how much you love him, and you were pretty sure he likes you back, judging from all the signals he's been giving you these past few weeks.You took a deep breath and headed out the door, giggling as you walked to your destination. You couldn't find Calum anywhere, so you decided to sit in a booth and wait for him. You pulled your phone out and smiled at your lock screen, it was the very first picture you took together. You were smiling and Calum was pouting, his right arm wrapped around your waist and he used his left hand to point at you. You two looked so adorable, and your thoughts began to wander, you began to think about the things you two would do once you two got together officially. You smiled at the thought of him holding your hand with a huge smile on his face, and you rested your head on your palm. "Y/N," you looked up and see Calum with a huge grin on his tanned face. Your smile disappeared when you noticed the petite looking brunette next to him and you were glaring at their entwined fingers. "Calum, who's this?" You asked, venom dripping from your words. You noticed Calum swallow before saying, "Um, Y/N, this is Becky. She's my new girlfriend." It took a second for that to sink in, and you felt the stinging of tears in your eyes almost immediately. "Fuck you, Calum Hood." you spat, flipping him off and running away from the restaurant. You vigrorously wipe the tears streaming down your face as you ran, thinking about how you've never been so used and led on before.

Luke: "Shut up," you laughed as you pushed Michael off you. You were playing around again, because you had to do something to cure the boredom, and thankfully, a certain Clifford stayed home today and you had someone to annoy before the boys came back. "I'm telling Luke," Michael smirked as he sat up and your cheeks heated up. Michael knew that you loved Luke, mainly because he read your diary this one time, and he's been teasing you about it ever since. You didn't mind that he knew, Michael's your source of gossip when it came to Luke. Michael's actually your best friend, and he introduced you to the guys three months ago. You were a huge Luke girl ever since then, and it didn't bother Luke at all when you met him. Even before you met Luke, you have been attracted to him and you genuinely fell in love with him when you started to get to know him. You don't know if he feels the same way about you though, he's always been the one to approach you in a friendly way, but he may be hiding something underneath that adorable smile of his, just like you. "Tell him then!" You challeneged him, and his smirk grew. You saw that mischievous twinkle and his eye, and that's when you knew he'd dare tell him. He began to run out the room and you  rushed out, trying to stop him, but being a guy with longer legs, he beat you to the living room. You were huffing and panting by the time you reached the entrance to the living room, where Michael was standing in front of. He was just the standing there, and being the tall giant he wasm he blocked the entire entrance, including the view inside the room. "Well, go on then, I thought you were gon-" He clamped a hand over your mouth and whispered, "You do not want to go in there." You licked his hand and he withdrew it, grimacing. "And why the fuck not?" you rolled your eyes at him and pushed him aside, only to be met by a heartbreaking sight. Luke was being straddled by a beautiful girl on the couch, and they were making out with each other. Your jaw dropped and you could feel your heart shatter into a million pieces. Michael cleared his throat behind you, whispering, "I'm sorry." He pulled you, dragging you away from the living room and back into his room, where you spent the entire afternoon crying into his chest.

I actually felt the pain in my chest when I was writing this, my throat began to dry up and I could feel that heavy feeling in my chest when I get hurt when it comes to love. Wow. I did gooood, I even felt it myself lol