#156: Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran [His POV]

ok so i really am sorry for the lack of updates bc star wars has take over my life (in case u haven't noticed) and this wonderful idea was suggested by @kellebritie! thank you!!

Ashton: "You look so wonderful in your dress, I love your hair like that,"  

My fingers tapped rhythmically on my thigh, as I waited patiently for my girlfriend to finish dressing up. We were heading out today, since I'll be here for a few days and I figured that I should just spend it with the person I've been missing the most. Throwing my head back to rest it against the wall, my eyes fluttered shut as I tried my best to search my mind for the most recent memory of seeing her in the flesh. The last time I ever saw her was the day we left for our world tour, and that was about six months ago. It wasn't a very happy sendoff either, I could still see her tear stained cheeks and sad eyes and quivering lips as it was burned into my mind. I could still remember the way she forced herself to smile as she waved back at me before I boarded my flight to another country on the other side of the world. And after I saw her for the last time in months, we were finally going to see each other today for the first time since then. My hazel eyes took a glimpse at the time, my lips curling downwards as I noted that it has been around twenty minutes since I arrived. I wonder if she's almost done? As soon as that thought crosses my mind, I heard her angelic voice ring out in the living room. "Hi, sorry for making you wait," My eyes widened when I finally caught sight of the gorgeous girl I've loved for a while now. To say she was beautiful was a complete understatement, as she was wearing a cream sleveless dress and her hair was pinned back so her beautiful face could be seen rather clearly. I swear I felt my heart stopped upon the moment I laid my eyes on her, and the fact that I haven't seen her in months made me long for her more and more. "You-you look so wonderful in your dress," My cheeks were starting to hurt from how much I was smiling, but I couldn't help it - she was just so beautiful that I can't stop the happiness bubbling up inside of me. I can't believe this gorgeous girl is my girlfriend, and how lucky I am to be able to call her the one I love. "Thank you," Her cheeks flushed light pink, and she leaned up to press her lips onto my cheek. "Shall we go now, Mr. Irwin?"

Michael: "I'm so in love, so in love,"

"You're staring," Her voice brought me right back to reality, and I didn't realize that I was still staring at the gorgeous girl seated beside me. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks, and I scratched the back of my neck, feeling it heat up as well. She tilted her head to the side, a smug smile on her face as she stared back at me with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. "I mean, I know I'm beautiful Michael, but seriously, staring is rude." That was definitely one thing I couldn't deny, it was the fact that she was absolutely stunning and she did it without even trying. Hearing her banter like that made me calm down a little bit, and I could feel the heat leave my cheeks slowly, relieving it of its flushed state. "Well, you definitely are," I laughed, and it was her turn to blush a bright pink. Her eyes were wide and mouth slightly agape, with her cheeks tinted pink and she tried to hide it but we both know that I've already seen that blush creeping on her cheeks. She tore her gaze away from me, hiding herself with her hands as she waited for herself to calm down, just like I did a few moments ago. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed," I shook my head, giving her a huge grin. The beautiful girl just glared at me, her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to give me her meanest gaze. But after a few seconds, she finally broke and she relaxed, a grin replacing the small frown she was sporting.  "Shut up, Clifford. You're so dumb." She playfully hit my shoulder, flashing me one of those heart stopping smiles that made me realize for the first time that I had actually fallen in love with her. Her eyes shone as she gazed at me with her stunning smile, and I could feel my heart race for the second time today just by staring at the girl I've loved for months now. "I know," I answered her, but unbeknownst to the smiling girl in front of me, I was only saying that because it was dumb of me to fall in love with a girl I've known forever. But even though I was dumb, I knew that there was nothing stopping me from falling even deeper in love with the girl right in front of me. I was so in love, I can't find a way out of this anymore.

Calum: "Should this be the last thing I see, I want you to know it's enough for me cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need,"

She was beautiful. Stunning. Gorgeous. Alluring. Radiant. Ravishing. I honestly don't know how I've managed to think of that many words to describe her, but fuck it, she was all of those things right now. With her head thrown back, her lips curled into a huge smile and laughter spilling out of her mouth, she looked like the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. I didn't think it was possible to love someone this much, and I didn't think that it would be possible to find someone this attractive that even all of their flaws were considered perfect in your perspective. I honestly didn't think I could love someone like I love her, this is the first time I've felt this way about someone and I'm just glad that it all worked out between us. She shook her head, the grin not fading from her face as she stared back at me in amusement. "I can't believe that actually happened," she said, wiping a few tears away from the corners of her eyes. Even as she did that, she still had that smile on her face and I grinned back at her, reaching out to pinch her cheek. She stuck her bottom lips out into a pout as I pulled, placing a soft kiss onto her nose as I released her cheek. She rubbed on it as soon as I pulled away, sticking her tongue out before breaking into a huge grin once more. And I swear she looked so much like an angel when she smiled like that. To be perfectly honest, if it was my last day here on Earth, and this was the very last thing I got to see before I leave permanently, I would probably die happy. This girl was everything that I've ever wanted, and everything I ever will need, she was the sun, the moon, the stars and the whole damn sky to me. She was that important. "I love you," I murmured, taking her soft lips with my own, secretly hoping that I'd manage to express just how much I actually do love her with this kiss.

Luke: "You look so beautiful in this light, your silhouette over me,"

My breath hitched as we watched the sun slowly sink into the horizon, casting its soft rays of light for the last time today, the strands of orange soaking our skins. "It's so pretty," the girl in front of me sighed in content, resting her chin on the palm of her hand as she gazed upon the sun setting in the distance. My eyes caught sight of her shadow on the ground right behind her, near my feet and smiled slightly. I pushed myself off the hood of my car, and walked towards the mesmerized girl who was leaning against the fence placed in front of the cliff. I glanced over at the smiling girl, her eyelids fluttering as she was too transfixed in the beauty of the sunset to even notice me looking at her. I didn't know if it was just me, but the way the sunlight shone on her made her look absolutely beautiful in my eyes. I've always known she was beautiful, but there was just something about seeing her look so happy over little things and seeing her in this kind of light made her even more attractive. I just continued to stare at her, noting all of the little things that I failed to notice about her before - like the way her nose scrunched ever so slightly when laughed, and the tiny little freckle on her right cheek. I didn't know if she noticed me staring excessively, but I didn't really care by now - I just loved looking at her, I loved appreciating the little things about her and I loved appreciating her beauty that left me breathless. Once the sunlight faded, and all that remained in the sky were hues of orange, pink, violet and blue, she turned to me with a calm smile. "I just love watching the sunsets," she told me, clasping her hands together. She gazed up at me from behind her lashes, flashing me one of those adorable closed mouth smiles she always wears. "Thank you for coming with me to watch it, Luke. It really means a lot." Biting down my bottom lip to stop myself from blurting out any unnecessary things, I nodded and swallowed, forcing these next few words out of my lips with a pang in my chest. "Of course, what are friends for?"