#136: Don't You Go - All Time Low (His POV)

i keep apologizing for not updating and its mainly bc i got bored of writing abt 5sos but bc my best friend wrote such an amazing first chapter of her fanfic, i had the urge to write too yay!!

check out her michael fanfic - in your heart by disconnecteds!!!

ps. which future hearts song is your fave? mine is cinderblock garden!!

Ashton: "All the green lights, long nights, drinking 'til I made out with you,"

I could feel the heat radiating off my skin, and the smell of alcohol filling my nostrils. The green strobe lights that flashed, the sound of loud laughter all around, and the countless bodies moving together on the dance floor made my heart beat faster inside my chest. "Care to dance, Ash?" I heard her voice ask, prompting me to turn my head to look at her. Her breath smelled faintly of alcohol, and her skin was shiny from her sweat, but for some reason, it didn't bother me much. All I cared about was the smile plastered on her face, and the way she looked up at me so expectantly. Nodding, I let her lead me all the way to te dance floor, joining the mass of bodies moving to the rhythm of the song. I've lost count of the number of clubs the two of us have been to in the past week, and the number of times I had to wake up with aching muscles and a pounding headache. All I actually really cared about was her - the time I spent with her was pretty much unforgettable, and she did a great job at helping me forget all about my ex-girlfriend. As we danced to the song booming from the massive speakers, I felt her move a little closer to me, until I could feel her chest pressed up against mine. I felt my breath hitch, as I prayed that she wouldn't hear how loud my heart was pounding this very moment. Her beautiful eyes stared up at me in wonder, and I couldn't look away from those hypnotizing eyes at all. She drew closer, and closer, until I could feel her hot breath on my lip. She paused, biting hard on her lower lip as she stared at my own. I didn't know if it was the alcohol, but I finished what she started and firmly pressed my lips against hers. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth, entwining with hers as we kept on kissing in the middle of the dance floor. My hands found themselves onto her waist, and she quickly pulled away. "Want to get out of here?" she asked, shooting me a seductive smile as she licked her lips. "Hell yeah," I muttered, pulling her out of the club by the hand.

Michael: "Don't you go and carry on with your life, it was a one night stand 'til I woke up next to you,"

"Fucking hell," I cursed, wrapping my hands around my head. Ahh, don't you just hate the morning after a really fun night? I opened my eyes and groaned when I felt the world spinning around me. I felt like my head was going to explode and I could feel some of my dinner rising up my throat. I pushed myself up, rubbing my face with my hands and sighed, examining the surroundings. I'm not sure where this is, exactly. I don't really remember much from last night, but I could feel it in my gut - it was a pretty amazing party, if you asked me. I glanced toward my right and nearly jumped out of bed at the sight of her. She was sleeping peacefully beside me, her lips curled upward as she breathed in and out. She was obviously naked underneath those sheets, I wasn't dumb enough to think that nothing happened between us when we were both sleeping together on the same bed, stark naked. Oh, that's right - she told me that it was going to be a one-time thing last night. I glanced towards her sleeping face again, and I could feel my heart picking up it's pace. I reached out to tuck a few loose strands of her hair away from her face, and she stirred slightly. Shit. I know that it's wrong to feel this way about your best friend the morning after you fucked her senseless, but I really think that I liked her. Maybe I did like her all this time, it just took me a long time to figure it out on my own. Suddenly, she sat up and looked at me with a horrified expression. She seemed to understand the situation we got ourselves in, and shook her head with a groan. She pushed herself off the bed and began picking up her discarded clothes from the floor. "Hey, are you leaving already?" I asked, feeling disappointed that she wouldn't even stay for a little while. She began to wear her underwear, glancing at me with a frown, "I don't think there's a reason for me to stay any longer. We both said that it was just a one-time thing, right?" I bit down on my lip, "Yeah, but-" "No buts, Michael. You know what? We should never have done this, I mean - I've known you since we were five! And you're my best friend, I don't want this to ruin anything between us, so please just forget about last night." She finished fixing herself as she said that, and didn't even wait for my reply and quickly ran outside the door leaving me all alone in the hotel room. "Yeah... but I think I love you," I whispered to no one, my feelings left unheard by the person I just realized I've loved for the longest time.

Calum: "Don't you go, saying all your goodbyes, I want a one night stand just one more time with you. So give me one more night with you,"

I called her name, but she wouldn't turn around. I called her name again, but still, she didn't even bother to stop and look my way. "Hey," I grabbed her arm, stopping her from running away from me. She looked up at me with wide eyes, before casting her gaze down onto the ground beneath us. "H-hey, Cal. You're looking well," She mumbled, still not looking my way. "Quit the small talk," I told her, causing her to slump her shoulders. "I want to know why you've been avoiding me." She lifted her gaze over to me, biting down on her lip nervously. "I'm-I'm sorry," was all that she said. "I don't want your apology," I began, feeling a dull ache in my chest. "Just please tell me why you left me all alone in that hotel room after we slept together that one night. I also want to know why you said goodbye in that note you left for me the next day." That was exactly what happened about three weeks ago, she left me the morning after we slept together, saying goodbye through a handwritten note that she left on her pillow. I knew that it was just a one night stand, and nothing more, but there was just something inside me screaming for more. I don't know if it was love or something similar, but all I knew was that I wanted another one night stand with her. I wanted to get to know her better, I wanted to spend more time with her, and I wanted to be with her. I've been trying to contact her everyday, and I even tried to talk to her in between classes, but she always ignores and avoids me. Everytime she did so, I could feel a prickling feeling in my heart that I tried so hard to ignore. And I've just about reached my limit, I needed to know why she doesn't want to talk to me. "Well?" I asked softly, my eyes fixated on her face. "I just... I don't want to keep seeing you that way, Calum." Her response made my eyebrows shoot up, and I waited for her to continue. "A one night stand was all it was, right? But what if I said that I didn't want it to be just a one night stand?" My body seemed to move on its own upon hearing those words, and I found myself embracing her tightly in my arms. "Looks like we've been thinking the same thing the whole time."

Luke: "If it was just a one time thing, why are you still here with me?"

The sounds of our lips smacking together echoed throughout the room, accompanied by the occasional sigh or moan, and Alex Gaskarth singing in the background. Her fingers tangled themselves in my hair, tugging slightly as we continued our heated kiss. My hands immediately began to run down her sides, sneaking in a little bum and boob grab during the exchange. I honestly don't remember how this began or how it happened for that matter, but this is what usually goes down whenever we're alone like this. It's like we have to release all the sexual tension between us, and we both knew that this had to happen one way or another. She pulled away from the kiss slowly, playfully pulling my bottom lip as she did. I also squeezed her bum as revenge, and a little squeal escaped her swollen lips. She then began to kiss along my collarbones and my jaw, sucking on the skin every now and then as I began to feel heat rising to my nether region. "Can we take this upstairs?" I asked, out of breath from all the kissing we just did. She peered up at me and shook her head, a smirk plastered on her lips, "I already told you, Lukey, that was just a one time thing. I'm not really the kind of girl who likes to stick around after a fuck." I rolled my eyes at her reply, "If it was just a one time thing, why are you still here with me?" She bit down on her bottom lip and pressed a soft peck onto my lips. "Maybe you're just different from all the other guys I've slept with." She smiled, pulling me in for another kiss.