#108: Twitter Series - Song lyrics (1)

hi guys, if you have any requests for any preferences (twitter series or not) just comment below!!

also if u wanna know the songs i used are: thinking out loud (ed sheeran); bulletproof love (pierce the veil); remembering sunday (all time low); james dean audrey hepburn acoustic (sleeping with sirens)

Ashton: You recognized the lyrics that he tweeted from your favorite song from Ed Sheeran's new album, your lips tugging upwards as you felt the butterflies flutter in your stomach. You cast your gaze away from your phone, grinning up at the hazel-eyed boy who just placed his phone back in his pocket. You were lying in his backyard, your head resting on his chest and his arm wrapped securely around your waist. You have been lying like this for an hour now, staring up at the stars and talking about random things, catching up with one another. After a while of talking, he suddenly pulled his phone out from his pocket and he told you to check twitter afterwards, and that's what happened. You were more than willing to oblige upon his tweet, and you leaned in to envelop his soft lips with your own.

Michael: Awful. That was the perfect word to describe how you were feeling this very moment, as you realized that it has been a month since you walked out of his life. You left, you were getting sick of all the long distance shit you have to go through because he was touring the world with his band. You didn't know why you did that, when you knew that you still loved him to bits but you felt as if you were drifting apart and wanted to give up on him. And so, you did. Your best friend texted you telling you to check twitter, and you did, immediately seeing Michael's recent tweet, which was a song by Pierce the Veil. You could feel the aching in your chest as you kept rereading the tweet, hearing his voice sing that one particular line in your head. A tear managed to slide down your cheek, and a sob escaped your lips as you badly wished that you could take back everything you said to him that night. You needed him back, but you knew that he wouldn't dare take you back. He shouldn't, either because you thought he deserved better.

Calum: The moment you read his tweet, you recalled the day you told him that you didn't believe in love. Looking into those chocolate colored eyes, you answered his question about love and you replied with, "I don't really believe in love." His eyed widened, and his plump lips curled into a smirk and he said, "You're kidding." He thought that you were bluffing, but you honestly didn't believe in love at all. You used to, until a few guys in your past managed to hurt you enough until you made yourself believe that love doesn't exist. Shaking your head, you leaned back until you rested your back against the soft cushion of the couch, "I'm really not. I do not believe in love, it's all bullshit." You thought that he would just laugh and tell you that you're crazy, but he didn't. Instead, his smirk grew and he leaned in until you could feel his breath fanning onto your skin. "I'm gonna call this bluff of yours, and I'm never gonna stop until you believe in love. Just you wait." You took a deep breath, sighing as you eyed the huge pile of letters on one corner of your room, managing a small smile. He promised, and he was doing exactly that - he wrote you sweet letters every single day, and each one made you fall for him a little more, making you believe a little in love again each time.

Luke: That was your favorite song by one of his favorite bands at the moment, he had you listen to it a week ago and you instantly fell in love, and it has been stuck inside your head day and night. Every time he was around, he would sing you the song and you would try your best to sing along, even if you didn't sound as nice as Luke did. You sang along to the line being sung by Kellin Quinn, as you were blasting the song once more in your room. You heard your phone's notification tone, rolling over onto the bed to grab the phone from your nightstand. You grinned upon seeing your boyfriend's latest text message, heart skipping a beat as you reread it over and over in your head. "Last tweet was about you, love you."