#101: First Dates

i need a little bit more to get my writing juice back :(

Ashton: Ashton would take you to a fancy restuarant, maybe even dress up a little for you because he thinks that you deserve the very best. He would be this prince-like figure that evening, a gentleman - he would always place his hand on the small of your back, guiding you whenever you two walked together. He would pull your chair out for you, then wait for you to sit down before pushing the chair back gently, and he would rush over to his side, tripping in the process. You two would talk about your childhood, laughing over the hilarious and embarrassing childhood stories during dinner, maybe even giggle every once in a while due to Ashton's shenanigans. Once you two finish, he would be the one to pay and he'd argue with you about who has to pay, and you let him win in the end. He would then walk you home, kissing you on the cheek good night before scurying away with red cheeks.

Michael: You knew that this was coming, but you still weren't gonna complain nevertheless. Michael insisted on going to Panda Express for your first date, you were in the mood for Chinese anyways so you just obliged. Michael ended up telling you stories about his tour, most of them were actually pretty hilarious and you couldn't help but snort at most of the stories, which mainly involved a lot of nudity between the boys. Michael would then insist on taking you shopping, and he'd buy you something small, like a trinket to remember your very first date with him. He would kiss the trinket, smiling as he places it in your palm, hoping that you would keep in close to you for a long time.

Calum: Calum would want to stay at home watching movies, as that would be his ideal first date. You didn't mind, you liked movies and he had a variety of incredible movies you've wanted to watch. From action to chick flicks to comedies, each and every one of the movies he had chosen were brilliant and you couldn't wait to watch it with him. In the middle of the movie, he would wrap his arm around you, pulling you closer until your head was resting on his chest. You would listen to his heartbeat as you tried to focus on the movie, but it would be hard when Calum traces shapes on your skin with his fingers. He would then begin nuzzling his head into your cheek, distracting you from the movie completely when he begins to plant soft kisses onto the sensitive skin. In the end, your first date comprised of twenty percent movies and eighty person cuddling and kissing, but you weren't complaining at all. 

Luke: Luke would probably take you to your favorite band's concert for your very first date. He says he feels awkward during dates, so the only way he wouldn't feel awkward is through concerts. You two would jump, scream and sing along to the lead singer's voice as he or she sang your favorite songs. You two would even try moshing at one point, or you two would dance around like complete idiots and wouldn't care about what others would say or think. You two know that you were there to have fun, and you would do exactly that.