#134: The fans ship you with another boy

GUESS WHO'S BACK BACK AGAIN JESS (in case u didnt know my name) IS BACK TELL A FRIEND

Ashton: "What the hell is this?" You heard Ashton yell out exasperatedly, and he sounded quite upset, too. Looking up from the book you were reading, your gaze found a rather adorable Ashton, whose bottom lip was sticking out in a slight pout. He was just too cute, all you wanted to do was cuddle him and shower him with kisses. "What's wrong?" You bit down on your bottom lip to fight the giggle that was threatening to escape your lips, as Ashton pointed toward the laptop he was using. "Someone tweeted me saying you looked better with Calum than with me," He whined, curling his bottom lip even more, making him look like a small child who didn't get what he want for Christmas. You couldn't really help but burst out laughing at that point, and quickly pulled your boyfriend into your arms. "Who cares if I do look better with Calum? It's you that I want, not him," Ashton let out one of his cute little giggles upon hearing your response, burying his face into the crook of your neck with a contented sigh.

Michael: "Your ship name with Ashton sucks, by the way," Michael remarked, his eyes fixated on you as he downed some of his beer. You could feel your right eye twitch, as this was the nth time he's said anything about you and Ashton. Apparently, he overheard some of the fans talking about your budding friendship with the band's drummer yesterday (Michael has repeated this about a hundred times now, but they said that you and Ash would look adorable together) and of course, he gets jealous about the smallest things. He's been drinking and rambling all about how much he loves you and how he doesn't see you with Ashton for about three hours now, it's a miracle that you've managed to endure that long. But this has gone way too long, and you were losing your patience with this - ignoring Michael didn't really do anything, so you decided to just reassure him. You scooted over until you were beside him, and grabbed the bottle of beer from his hand. You set the bottle of beer on the coffee table in front of you, ignoring Michael's protests and kept it out of his reach. Michael stopped complaining when you laced your fingers with his, resting your head gently on his shoulder. "I love you," You squeaked out, closing your eyes as to enjoy the silence with Michael right beside you. Michael chuckled, leaning against you as he whispered those three words right back with a content smile on his face.

Calum: "Look at that, they all look so real," Luke commented, his eyes trained on the laptop screen. All four boys were looking through fan edits on tumblr, and they were amazed at how good all the edits are, constantly exclaiming how real they look. You decided to join in about ten minutes ago, since you didn't really have anything better to do and looking through the edits was actually pretty fun. "Oh hey, this one of Luke and Y/N look good," Ashton pointed to a certain edit, which was impressively done - your photo was one of your many selfies with Calum, but Calum was edited out and was replaced with Luke. Luke was actually kissing your cheek in the edit, in place of Calum, who was the one kissing your cheek in the original photo. "I can't believe there are people who would do this," Calum frowned as he gazed at the edit with disdain. "And I can't believe you got so jealous over an edit," You grinned, punching him lightly on the arm. You pulled Luke over to Calum, shooting your boyfriend a playful smile and said, "I mean, if you wanted Luke to kiss your cheek too, you just had to say so! No need to get all jealous there, babe."

Luke: "Um, do you like Michael?" Luke's sudden question caused you to look up from your phone, eyebrows raised as you were genuinely confused as to why Luke would ask that sort of question. You have constantly been asked that question by fans, friends and acquaintances, and you were pretty much sick of answering the same question with the exact same answer all the time. You didn't understand why people would doubt your strictly platonic relationship with the band's guitarist, because you thought everyone knew that you only saw Michael as your best friend, and vice versa. You've never thought of Michael as something more, despite what the fans speculate as you two are extremely close friends - most of them even want you two to end up together, but neither one of you want to take this friendship to the next level. "You already know the answer to that, Luke," You ran your fingers through your hair, letting out a long sigh. Luke bit down on his lip nervously, nodding slowly as he cast his ocean blue eyes onto the carpeted floor. "Why do you ask?" You thought it was really strange to hear Luke ask about your relationship with Michael, and you decided to just ask him about his reason for asking. You noticed Luke's cheeks turning red and he shook his head vigorously, before turning away from you, embarrassed. He's so jealous, it's adorable, you thought as you chuckled to yourself.