#81: He's sweet around you but a dick around his friends (part one)

i know that the boys are the sweetest people alive and wouldn't be this way, but this is pure fiction and all made up - just use your imagination! request part two ayy

Ashton: Ashton Irwin was the most popular guy in your school. He was two years above you, and everybody knew who he was and it felt as if the entire student body revolved around him. Every move he makes is watched by everyone in the school, and every word he uttered would be passed around through everyone through gossip and whispers. He was like a celebrity in your school, he was treated like one but you were probably one of the few people who didn't treat him differently from any other person in the school. The girls would throw themselves at him, and the guys would either want to befriend him or was envious of him, as he stole almost half of the female attention from all the other guys in school. Ashton was the drummer of a popular band in town, and every single one of your friends listened to them. You had to admit that they were really good, and that their songs were also great and catchy but you didn't go all crazy on them, like everyone else did. You found it weird if you were to go all fangirl-crazy over Ashton, simply because you've known him for such a long time. Before he became known as Ashton Irwin, the drummer of the band 5 Seconds of Summer, you knew him as Ashton, the boy next door with the curly blonde hair and stunning green eyes which looked hazel sometimes who likes to drum a lot and loved to laugh and do weird shit. You've known him since you were in the second grade and he was in the fourth, when he moved in the house across from yours, clutching his blue basebat cap in his hand as he took in his surroundings. You approached him and introduced yourself, starting up a conversation with him about baseball and you two immediately hit it off, becoming best friends almost immediately. You two have been best friends since that moment and he became one of the most important people in your life, and somehow as you grew up with him, he turned into a very attractive young man who stole your heart at some point. You didn't know when or how, but you just looked at him one day and your heart started pounding loudly in your chest, making you realize that you harbored feelings for your best friend. "I'm going to Calum's house," he says, pulling his grey beanie onto his curly head. You sat up, nodding as you placed your book down onto your lap, closing it. "I'll come with you, it's boring here anyways," you said, but he shook his head at you, shooting an apologetic smile. "N-no, it's fine. I don't think Calum's allowed to have girls over," he turned around and twisted the knob of your front door, opening it so he can go out. "I'll see you tomorrow," he winked, before shutting the door behind him. You let out the breath you didn't know you were holding, clutching your chest as you felt pain in that spot. You didn't understand why Ashton always seemed to ditch you for his new "friends" and his bandmates, whenever you two were alone and together, he would act like the sweetest person alive - he was the Ashton you came to know and love, the Ashton you grew up with. But when he was around his friends, he would become this whole different person you didn't even know - he would treat you like an object, telling you harsh words and would push you around, like you worked for him or something. You don't understand why he becomes this jerk around his friends, but when you were alone, he would treat you like a princess. You didn't like it at all, and you were getting tired of putting up with him and his asshole personality - and no matter how much it hurt, you had to leave him, the boy you were in love with for years. You couldn't settle for his attitude, you couldn't just accept the way he treated you like you didn't mean a thing to him at all around his friends, you weren't gonna deal with his shit anymore. You pulled your phone out, determined to end your friendship with the boy you loved. You typed out the text, "I'm sick of you and your shit. Don't ever call me, don't ever speak to me and don't ever come back here again. I've dealt with the way you treat me like shit around your friends, but I'm tired of this. Friendship over, Ashton. I hate you." You tapped send and bursted into tears, the tightening in your chest increasing as you pulled a pillow to your chest, crying into it.