#83: You're friends with benefits (part one)

don't worry ya horny lil shits, not much smut here bc writing it makes me really uncomfortable

btw request part two c:

Ashton: "When are you gonna come back home?" You whined, rolling over on your bed as you held the phone against your ear. It's been days since you last saw your best friend Ashton, he's away for a couple of days since he went on a roadtrip with Calum and a few mates. You wanted to come along with him too, but your mum wouldn't let you go on the roadtrip because you were the only girl there. Even if she did trust Ashton, she didn't really know any of the other guys that were coming to the trip with him. You understood of course, she was only concerned about you and she knows really well what would happen if a teenage girl was stuck with about five hormonal teenage boys. You were bound to get fucked one way or another, orgy or not. "Don't worry, we're driving back home right now and I'll be there in about three hours," Ashton replies from the other line. You can hear sounds of bickering and some Good Charlotte in the backround, making you chuckle and roll your eyes. "Right, you better hurry soon because I've missed you so much," You pouted, and lowered your voice as you whispered ever so quietly, "And I think I've missed the feeling of you inside of me too, it's been about four days since then and I'm aching for you," Your lips twitched into a smirk at the sound of Ashton gulping, and you could tell that he was imagining you naked again. You were feeling a bit devillish this afternoon, and you were just dying to have him pin you up against the wall tonight, sucking on your collarbones harshly as he would whisper things about being you a tease. "E-erm, please don't do this to me right now," Ashton nervously mumbled. You really wanted to stop because he was sounding desperate, but his pleading just egged you on. You started to twirl your hair in between your fingers and smirked as you continued, "I'm feeling extra kinky tonight though Ash, I think I'm up for some tying up. What do you think? Do you reckon it'd be really hot to see me all tied up and bound with scarves?" You could hear the boys laughing in the background and Ashton yelled at them to shut up, before answering to you again. "P-please, now's not the time. Can you please wa-wait till tonight to do this to me?" You giggled, enjoying how he was getting all flustered in front of his friends but you weren't gonna stop. You needed one more push to drive him over the edge, so you decided on the one thing that would drive him insane. "Alright then daddy, anything you say," You heard someone mutter a string of curse words in the background, and you could tell that it was your best friend. You heard Calum's familiar laughter and manly screams in the background as well, but one sentence caught your attention, causing you to burst out laughing. "Ashton has a boner!" You could hear Ashton shush whoever shouted that, and you imagined him getting all red and embarrassed because his mates saw his hard-on. It was inappropriate because they were all guys there, but they knew that Ashton was talking to you. You've been best friends with Ashton for three years, since you moved to a new state and met him. You became instant friends as you both shared a love for bandanas and Nirvana, and your friendship has been strictly platonic until a few months ago when you decided to lose your v-cards to each other. Neither of you wanted to lose them to random people in parties or anyone who wanted to get into your pants, you both wanted to lose it to someone who meant a lot to you, so you settled on each other. Afterwards, both of you actually liked it but didn't want a relationship so you decided to label your relationship with him as best friends with benefits. "I guess I'll see you tonight then? Bye Ash," He tried to protest, but you quickly hung up on him with a laugh.

Michael: You came to the bar with your friend because she dragged you out here to see this new band that got booked tonight. You really weren't feeling up to it but she still insisted on seeing the band, you weren't really listening to her rambling in the car but you did hear her mention that it was composed of four cute guys about your age, so why the hell not? If they had talent and were actually cute, you'd consider coming to the bar more often to see them play. You heard someone talking on the microphone, which caused you to turn around to look at the four boys standing on the stage. You eyed each and every one of them, smirking to yourself when you agreed with your friend - all of them really were cute, but the pale one with the faded dark hair on the left side of the stage caught your attention though. He was wearing a black Metallica singlet, some black skinny jeans and black combat boots, he had this whole punk thing going on despite his fading hair color which made his hair look a tad brown. He also had guyliner on, which looked really good on him and made his green eyes stand out a little more. The blonde boy with the lip ring then started to speak, introducing themselves as 5 Seconds of Summer and they each began to introduce themselves individually. The boy with the faded hair was named Michael, and you swore you two held eye contact for about three seconds before he turned his attention to his bandmate, Ashton. They played a few songs, and you actually liked their sounds. They reminded you of All Time Low and Mayday Parade, which were both really great bands and you wanted to listen to more of them but sadly, all gigs must come to an end. They all played their final song for the night before heading backstage, making the place less livelier than it was before. You sighed, leaning against the wall as you took a small sip of your drink, taking in the surroundings. "Hey there," You heard a rather soft voice, making you look up at whoever tried to speak to you. Your eyes were met with gorgeous jade green ones, making your breathing hitch as you looked at him up and down. He was so much taller than you, he seemed to be about six feet tall and he was even more gorgeous up close, he even smelled kinda musky too, you liked it. "Hi, Michael right?" Your lips twitched into a small smile when his green eyes widened slightly. He nodded, leaning against the wall beside you, "Yeah, my name's Michael. I'm part of that band that just played," He says, making you giggle slightly. "I know that dummy, I was listening to you guys play. You were all pretty good, you sound a bit like my favorite bands and I like your style," You gestured toward his singlet, which made him look down at what he was wearing. "Are you one of those guys who wear these things but don't really listen to the band because if you are, I'm so gonna walk away from you right now." Michael let out a light chuckle and ran his chubby little fingers through his hair, it was then when you noticed that he had finger tattoos. It was definitely hot, you thought as he bit down on his ridiculously pink lips. "Metallica's great, my favorite song from them is Fuel," He replied, making you smile. "Well, Michael, you're a pretty okay guy. That's my favorite too and I think that deserves a drink," You winked, downing everything in your glass in one go. You introduced yourself to the boy, and your mind got messed up with all the alcohol you took in but you were still sober enough to know what you were doing. One thing led to another though, and you found yourself driving him home to your house and the next thing you knew, you woke up naked in your bed with a naked Michael sleeping right next to you.